Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF THIS GUYS ARE STEALING LIKE MOTHERFUCKERS !  (Read 10546 times)
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:37:45 AM

You seem very passionate about the topic.
Had a bit too much coffee today?   Cheesy

pepo (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:39:18 AM

You seem very passionate about the topic.
Had a bit too much coffee today?   Cheesy

Had a bit too much mining for this fucker.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:51:06 AM

It's possible that this guy is also running the other premine coins.  Who exactly is the developer for Aurora, Aphrodite and Spaincoin?  

As far as I am concerned this is all being done by Boxxa who operates under various aliases.

Looking at the Github. Boxxa seems like a good guy, who got involved with these losers. And that guy in the video. Seriously! Giving him any platform, is everyone's loss.
SBOSS

Activity: 124

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:52:56 AM

It's possible that this guy is also running the other premine coins.  Who exactly is the developer for Aurora, Aphrodite and Spaincoin?  

As far as I am concerned this is all being done by Boxxa who operates under various aliases.

Looking at the Github. Boxxa seems like a good guy, who got involved with these losers. And that guy in the video. Seriously! Giving him any platform, is everyone's lose.

I'm skeptical and convinced it's the "Good Cop Bad Cop" routine that we see all the time.

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 05:54:33 AM

I've mined too much for too many of these fuddermudder coins ! PERIOD.

We need a miner's union.

_noname_

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:01:08 AM

Serious question to senior members. Mazacoin seems like a good project. Is it possible to do a community takeover of it and block/invalidate the premined addresses?
pepo (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:06:12 AM

We need a miner's union.

Yes youre right , we should get started with that!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:15:05 AM

Serious question to senior members. Mazacoin seems like a good project. Is it possible to do a community takeover of it and block/invalidate the premined addresses?

No
To block/invalidate any addresses goes against the whole idea of "Bitcoin" and related projects.

thejewelrytech

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:19:02 AM

thanks for putting that out was  just thinking about grabbing some so glad I never did and sure won't be now............

Your either part of THE SOLUTION?Or your part of THE PROBLEM!
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:21:36 AM

Im fucking sherlock , this guy is going down

Really good work, we need much more analysis such as this in the community.
i should be a senior member lol , and this motherfucker just goes and talk with the world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ISpsRwDc0
Wow....just wow.
The guy in the video is the "creator" of Mazacoin in concept, but he hired someone else to actually design the wallet, website, specs, etc. Do a google search of him. Payu Harris. He is a Lakota indian and political activist. He did not just pop up out of nowhere. I can't speak to the intentions of the person who handled the technical end of the coin, but that Maplecoin sure looks like a piece of shit that would probably annoy the likes of Payu Harris. Part of the reason Maza has declined so much is the fact that Mr. Harris refuses to listen to the miners about increasing difficulty and implementing KGW to reduce the glut of coins being dumped into the market. He does not give a damn if the coin drops to 100 satoshi it seems. Certainly not the stuff of some guy out to make a quick buck. He is focusing on getting it adopted by the tribal council and is fighting an uphill battle. People have been pretty regularly confusing the developer from the creator of this coin because they are usually one and the same.
_noname_

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:29:46 AM

i should be a senior member lol , and this motherfucker just goes and talk with the world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ISpsRwDc0
Wow....just wow.
The guy in the video is the "creator" of Mazacoin in concept, but he hired someone else to actually design the wallet, website, specs, etc. Do a google search of him. Payu Harris. He is a Lakota indian and political activist. He did not just pop up out of nowhere. I can't speak to the intentions of the person who handled the technical end of the coin, but that Maplecoin sure looks like a piece of shit that would probably annoy the likes of Payu Harris. Part of the reason Maza has declined so much is the fact that Mr. Harris refuses to listen to the miners about increasing difficulty and implementing KGW to reduce the glut of coins being dumped into the market. He does not give a damn if the coin drops to 100 satoshi it seems. Certainly not the stuff of some guy out to make a quick buck. He is focusing on getting it adopted by the tribal council and is fighting an uphill battle. People have been pretty regularly confusing the developer from the creator of this coin because they are usually one and the same.

Hello, you are obviously misinformed or are spreading wrong information.

* Decision to not change difficulty etc is made by AnonymousPirate aka Master coin maker (lol what!)
* He is on founding team of both the coins
* Both sites are not only similar but are hosted on the same server
* Twitter accounts under same person's control

This goes far beyond hiring someone.
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:31:51 AM

we need a bounty to find the identities of boxxa and anonpirate...

maybe the same person who knows...

all the lakota ppl got hurt...investors got hurt...

i wouldnt want to be payu right now...

me im not investing or mining these fraud coins....

i dont want any dirty money on my hands...
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:32:27 AM

We need a miner's union.

Or how about a miner militia. Grin

Imagine 1 or 2 ghash out on 51% patrol. Wink

pepo (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:33:07 AM

we need a bounty to find the identities of boxxa and anonpirate...

maybe the same person who knows...

all the lakota ppl got hurt...investors got hurt...

i wouldnt want to be payu right now...

me im not investing or mining these fraud coins....

i dont want any dirty money on my hands...

I was mining them , i think we got fucked
nelsonmw

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:33:26 AM

AuroraCoin:
http://auroracoin.org
ip: 108.162.196.31

GermanyCoin:
http://www.germanycoin.net
ip: 108.162.198.53

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/108.162.198.53

Both map to this location in SanFran.

Also,
SiliconValleyCoin:
http://siliconvalleycoin.com
ip: 162.213.250.248

AphroditeCoin:
http://www.aphroditecoin.org
ip:198.187.31.3

Both map to Santa Monica.

However, I'm not totally sure that www.whatismyipaddress.com can spit out super accurate location information. I threw in my own ip and it got me close to my place, but not close enough that I trust it.
For what it's worth, Spaincoin's IP maps to Switzerland, Greececoin's IP maps to Arizona, PLNCoin maps to Poland, and E-Gulden's ip maps to the Netherlands.

The websites are all soooo similar looking that I've been super skeptical of them. I wound't be suprised if some are legit, but some are most definitely a scam.

What do you think?
pepo (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:36:06 AM

We need a miner's union.

Or how about a miner militia. Grin

Imagine 1 or 2 ghash out on 51% patrol. Wink

How about we just hire some deep web assasins club to kill them all? Just a few Btc each and the job is done lol
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:50:44 AM

Wow....just wow.

Hello, you are obviously misinformed or are spreading wrong information.

* Decision to not change difficulty etc is made by AnonymousPirate aka Master coin maker (lol what!)
* He is on founding team of both the coins
* Both sites are not only similar but are hosted on the same server
* Twitter accounts under same person's control

This goes far beyond hiring someone.

While I am not 100% sure of whether or not "difficulty" is Payu Harris' call, he sure seems to hold clout in that regard. So he is on the founding team for Maple? Huh. This post says it better than I could:

Here are some facts to consider:

- AnonymousPirate, Boxxa, and Payu Harris are 3 independent people. I've done some digging, and I've spoken to each of them through different channels.

- AnonymousPirate is the primary architect of the *technical* aspects of MazaCoin, Payu is the ceo/head whatever you want to call it.

- AP is the full controller, coder and otherwise, of Maple. Maple is NOT premined!

- Though not premined, Maple is suspiciously under-advertised for a dev so experienced in crypto launches.

- The Maza premine is controlled by Payu, not AP. For all intents and purposes, AP was hired (though reportedly not paid - he volunteered) and shared the vision/idea - he apparently was not/is not connected to MZC beyond the code.

My take: IMO, dev is happy to wait some days of low diff mining before he makes a push to spread Maple. It's basically an unofficial premine that you can't really be mad at him for, cause technically, you all could be mining it right now, etc. Maza was mostly a disaster composed of 3 failures: 1) Payu is unfortunately, seemingly inept at managing social media or assigning someone to for him, 2) the core design of the coin was destined to never reach its target price within the year - just far too many coins being produced too quickly, 3) a major hype spike happened while these underlying problems existed, and misrepresentations were made and spread widely - the resulting crash combined with problems 1 & 2 left the blackhole that now is Maza. I personally believe AP and Boxxa are not the same person, having spoken to them both through diff channels, among other reasons. Boxxa is certainly a close buddy at the very least, as he was mining MPL with 12+ mH at one point early on. I really think they're just trying to avoid premine bullshit while still building a bankroll to dump.

So what choice do you have? Well, either it will work or it won't. I'm banking on it working, because everything works in crypto ffs - even the most blatant, egregious scams. I'm betting on MPL actually hitting an exchange and having some value, which is why I mined it on release day and happily kept quiet as well for some hours. The other possibility is that everyone is fed up enough to just ignore the coin, let it die, and leave AP and friends with next to nothing and a failed dream. I also wish this would be the case, but ya know, from what I've seen in the altcoin world, I'm happy to put a small risk of mining time into MPL cause I'm betting it works instead of gets what it deserves.

Good luck out there in crypto land!

pepo (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:53:39 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 07:25:43 AM by pepo

CRYPTO CURRENCIES HOLD NO LEGAL STATUS, IF YOURE FUCKED IN ANYWAY YOURE JUST FUCKED. LAW WILL NOT EMPRISON SOME COIN SCAMMERS , AT LEAST NOT JUST YET.

andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:04:56 AM

AuroraCoin:
http://auroracoin.org
ip: 108.162.196.31

GermanyCoin:
http://www.germanycoin.net
ip: 108.162.198.53

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/108.162.198.53

Both map to this location in SanFran.

Also,
SiliconValleyCoin:
http://siliconvalleycoin.com
ip: 162.213.250.248

AphroditeCoin:
http://www.aphroditecoin.org
ip:198.187.31.3

Both map to Santa Monica.

However, I'm not totally sure that www.whatismyipaddress.com can spit out super accurate location information. I threw in my own ip and it got me close to my place, but not close enough that I trust it.
For what it's worth, Spaincoin's IP maps to Switzerland, Greececoin's IP maps to Arizona, PLNCoin maps to Poland, and E-Gulden's ip maps to the Netherlands.

The websites are all soooo similar looking that I've been super skeptical of them. I wound't be suprised if some are legit, but some are most definitely a scam.

What do you think?

I think people put to much weight on this. Anyone can hide behind a proxy, or for that matter intentionally make it appear that they are somewhere else. AUR I still believe is the real deal. MAZA was well intentioned. They have made way for a bunch of scam coins and will drown amongst them unfortunately.
c3ntrx

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:24:50 AM

No
To block/invalidate any addresses goes against the whole idea of "Bitcoin" and related projects.

Interesting concept though. If 50% of the network forced a copy of the wrong blockchain to destroy the early coins or adopted a community driven maza that started with the block right after the premine what would  that do? Like copy the source and start the block count later and have everyone synch with that instaead of the original maza client?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: