Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Portfolio before and after the pandemic  (Read 2381 times)
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 12:16:21 PM

The pandemic has brought so many of us uncertainties and panic because so many companies are closing and workers are losing their job it causes a big instability in our financial status.

What is the status of your portfolio before and after the pandemic is it good or is it bad have loss a lot or have you gain more coins during this pandemic?

The pandemic made me go back to bitcointalk, and  i continue what I abandoned in 2019, bounty and investing.
I lost my job, now I am learning English,  write articles and learn a programming language Solidity
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 12:31:42 PM

Well as you said BTC increase its price because USD lost its value too. But stocks and other markets lose less value than cypto as of March, so crypto recovers faster as well. In my opinion, with the current epidemic situation, if governments keep printing money, all of this markets will continue to grow.
The government cannot carelessly print money in any condition, because they also have to look at several sectors related to the economy and the circulation of the amount of gold in a country, so if the problem of price declines and price increases I think that has happened before the condition existed. pandemic, this is just the effect of the time when people take more advantage of the condition.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 01:29:20 PM

The pandemic has brought so many of us uncertainties and panic because so many companies are closing and workers are losing their job it causes a big instability in our financial status.

What is the status of your portfolio before and after the pandemic is it good or is it bad have loss a lot or have you gain more coins during this pandemic?
From time to time I've been anticipating bad things like this which might make an impact on the global economy. My portfolio does have changes, especially in the value of my portfolio which can be said to go up because the crypto market value has also increased, while there is a problem for the number of coins that I hold is slightly reduced, because I did not think that this pandemic would have a long duration.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 01:33:28 PM

The pandemic made us realized the uncertainty of the situation but I stopped myself from selling some of my coins even if the market is drastically dropping, I borrow from my friends instead of selling my coins, and my decision is correct not to sell my coins I now paid all my loans and made a good profit from the coins I'm holding.
That's good for you to have friends that you can go with,

In our area, most people lose their job so I don't have any other choice but to use my portfolio. Sold all my coins to use for my previous needs and for the following days. Once everything is settled, I am planning to buy and build my new portfolio so when this kind of situation happens again, I am still prepared.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 04:05:34 PM

The pandemic made us realized the uncertainty of the situation but I stopped myself from selling some of my coins even if the market is drastically dropping, I borrow from my friends instead of selling my coins, and my decision is correct not to sell my coins I now paid all my loans and made a good profit from the coins I'm holding.
That's good for you to have friends that you can go with,

In our area, most people lose their job so I don't have any other choice but to use my portfolio. Sold all my coins to use for my previous needs and for the following days. Once everything is settled, I am planning to buy and build my new portfolio so when this kind of situation happens again, I am still prepared.
unfortunately, we have to reduce the assets in our portfolio. Why don't you try or try to day trade? I do it and I can live on the profits I make from day trading without reducing the assets in the portfolio.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 01:36:01 AM

It is unfortunate that many investors sell their coins only because they are affected by the COVID19 pandemic,
indeed now we need more cash money to buy daily necessities. But if we look at crypto market price movements,
some coins have increased in price since the COVID19 outbreak. Even today the price of Bitcoin has risen above
$ 13,000. So like most people, my portfolio has decreased compared to before the pandemic. Even though the market
has experienced an increase in price.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 04:02:31 AM

The price of each currency was lower when many investors were affected before the epidemic everyone was suffering from the crisis because everything was closed everyone used their necessary money to overcome the crisis which caused the price of everything to go down. But since the rise in bitcoin prices many investors have been able to cut their finances many people are living in crisis due to the effects of the epidemic the high value of bitcoin after the epidemic has helped everyone to overcome the bad situation.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 06:44:34 AM

It is unfortunate that many investors sell their coins only because they are affected by the COVID19 pandemic,
indeed now we need more cash money to buy daily necessities. But if we look at crypto market price movements,
some coins have increased in price since the COVID19 outbreak. Even today the price of Bitcoin has risen above
$ 13,000. So like most people, my portfolio has decreased compared to before the pandemic. Even though the market
has experienced an increase in price.
It's true that many altcoins have increased in price since the COVID19 outbreak but you should know that the pandemic state of every countries is different, in some countries the result is very bad and the only way to survive if selling their coins, I don't blame them, they made the right choice and remember that staying alive is the most important not some altcoins that may surge or not someday, if you lose your life you won't see such day.
arabianhorse

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 12:29:43 PM

In this pandemic period I got too much leisure time and I spend it with crypto. As a result I earn so much from crypto.
So my portfolio is better than before.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 07:05:35 PM

In this pandemic period I got too much leisure time and I spend it with crypto. As a result I earn so much from crypto.
So my portfolio is better than before.
If you are able to make a good profit during the pandemic then you are awesome, i am yet to jump into the recent hype until i am able to grab the consequences and i did not make any investment during this period but as a long time investor and miner in some of the altcoins i have my stack and waiting for the big rally in the alt coin market to book the profit after a long time.
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 07:48:53 PM

there are good and bad too. especially the economic difficulties caused by this pandemic, of course, made me have to cash out some of the coins that I was holding but there were also new coins and tokens that were included in the portfolio. but I have no regrets because I realize that everyone will have urgent needs all the time. I'm still waiting for the right time to sell even though BTC is already significant.

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 08:13:02 PM

It can easily be assessed as market is in a much better shape and sentiment now than it was in march so obviously for a longterm holder like me the portfolio looks much better now than it was in the initial days of pandemic. But i do think that it is just the start of a whole big bull season and next few months will take market to monster highs.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 08:14:06 PM

Before Pademi appeared I still kept some of the top cryptos but after Pademi appeared I sold some for economic purposes. I have lost my job and have no real savings. so I sold part of my portfolio for necessities. and some I still hold and maybe I'll sell when BTC reaches $ 17k - 18k. this is my next plan

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Octular

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 08:19:03 PM

My crypto portfolio is intact. Did some smaller realloations but kept the money in crypto.
Unfortunately I sold of some of my equity holdings in the dip that came in the beginning of covid, big mistake.
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:00:21 PM

Before Pademi appeared I still kept some of the top cryptos but after Pademi appeared I sold some for economic purposes. I have lost my job and have no real savings. so I sold part of my portfolio for necessities. and some I still hold and maybe I'll sell when BTC reaches $ 17k - 18k. this is my next plan

You must be really confident about bitcoin and breaking a new all time high with that you range prediction.
I sold my bnb which I bought around $17/bnb around January, the price went to $26 and I never sold or took profit, the price plunge to $6. Out of panic and fear, I sold everything in loss. That's my greatest mistake of my life in cryptocurrency.
I have learn to be patient and confident that no matter what, price will always rise.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:09:38 PM

My portofolio is not doing good and i did not earn much since the beginnig of the panademic but i do not think its because of it because tokens push back began long before the panademic but in the last months there has been an improvement and i think its because many people stoped working or lost their jobs so they became more serious about crypto and they started to look for ways to earn money from home.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 10:43:23 PM

The current status of my portfolio is getting worse. Most of my crypto is disappearing fast due to the needs I need to provide not only to myself but to my family. Though, I can finally be able to start again, there are still a lot of struggles like natural disasters and so on.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:58:51 PM

Now I'm blaming myself for selling my Ferrum network token and CUR tokens during this pandemic. In this pandemic my wallet value was over 1.2k USD. But I hold it, so my wallet value is now the same as before this pandemic. So many bounty campaigns don't agree to distribution token as "injective protocol". Whatever the value of this altcoins, I hold it until the next bullrun.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:59:54 PM

Luckily it is still in stable condition, I was able to preserve my portfolio even with the pandemic that the world is facing. I was able to save enough money with me, that's why I still keep on holding my crypto. I was planning to add more to prepare for the future if any of situation like this will occur again.
meser#

Activity: 1260
Merit: 957

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 12:10:24 AM

The pandemic era has earned me billions. But my bank account is still 4 digits. I said the pandemic era has earned me billions because I met bitcoin thanks to the pandemic. I have a bright future with bitcoin and etc. Thank you satoshi thank you bitcoin and even thank you pandemic Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: