Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Portfolio before and after the pandemic  (Read 2381 times)
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 03:03:43 PM

I had the option to clutch numerous tokens without selling yet when market begins recuperating I needed to give up, clutching coins too long can recoil your portfolio. I am additionally grateful for the gathering since this helped me a ton to keep living and pay off obligations. With my exchanging portfolio, I expected to place it in the stop since I required the cash for my every day needs and due to a crisis.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:49:52 PM

... But since i have many free time, i check portfolio more frequently and its a bit frustating, lol.

In my country there is a saying when it comes to equity investments (and which can also be transferred to crypto) if you have invested in good projects: Invest and take a (long lasting) sleeping pill*. When you wake up you will be richer Smiley Which means, buy and do not care. After a long time you will be richer.

* caution, this is a literally meaning, don't do this!
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 06:21:22 AM

To survive in the pandemic days I had to sell some of my coins that I've been holding for a very long time, I had to shut down my offline store because of the pandemic and no new money came in so I had no choice, I have a family to feed and there is no other way than to let go of my coins, very painful decision indeed but staying alive matters the most

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 07:05:45 AM

During this pandemic, I spent more time online and more earn money online. Last year before the pandemic I only made money through bounties and airdrops, but now I follow airdrops more often than bounties and even follow some givaways on social media even though i only won 1 time.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:48:08 AM

My finances have been down since the pandemic, I guess it's better for those that have other businesses outside crypto, I had to sell off lots of my coins to get by with the family. for me, it is a year to forget.
Yes, but not to be forgotten either because every year is a history that must always be recorded and used as a valuable lesson, because if you don't have any other work outside of crypto, then you will obviously find it very difficult to live your life with your family.
cryptogod322

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:32:55 AM

Before the pandemic, almost all my capital was in cryptocurrency, it was back in January 2020, and in March, when the epidemic peaked and all markets collapsed, I lost a huge part of my capital.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 09:05:53 AM

Well, my portfolio is now $5000 lower than it was in January, however, Pandemic doesn't have anything directly to do with it.
I just invested in some defi projects which are yet to pan out so we'll see, my answer might be $5000 more in few days/weeks
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 09:26:46 AM

My portfolio maintained it's value in the pandemic time because I was only into Bitcoin and USDT at the time, I have other savings that keep me alive through out the pandemic period, never tough my portfolio for the pandemic issue, I'm glad I hold onto my bitcoin because this year bitcoin remains the most profitable digital asset.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
warg2017

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 09:27:53 AM

Losing one kind of coin that used to in my wallet,at the beginning of pandemic i was out of work for three months,in the meantime for surviving,i sell that crypto and using the money to support the family   .

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 09:45:59 AM

My portfolio maintained it's value in the pandemic time because I was only into Bitcoin and USDT at the time, I have other savings that keep me alive through out the pandemic period, never tough my portfolio for the pandemic issue, I'm glad I hold onto my bitcoin because this year bitcoin remains the most profitable digital asset.

A wise investment choice when a pandemic occurs. The price of Bitcoin started to creep up during the pandemic and by holding USDT as a hedge investment, it is now possible to buy good altcoins at a low price.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:08:42 AM

During this pandemic, I sold many coins to survive that I hold for a long on the other hand 95% of coins in my portfolio are yet to list so this pandemic is like a dark night for me. Earlier my portfolio was good when coins getting listed now and then but in the past 1 year time only 5-7 coins listed that I hold in my portfolio so the listing of the bounty coins was very meager and that affects me to some extent. Now it reduces to almost nothing.

labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 10:22:24 PM

I am sticking to my investments and will simply wait for the periods where it would be profitable again to sell your assets. Right now I am just simply standing by. I do have other means to earn crypto and also cash so I don't have to worry a bit right now.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
scottsanderman12

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 10:16:19 PM

The pandemic has no effect on my portfolio and I hold more stable coins : ETH and BTC.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 10:54:07 PM

The lock down policy is not optimal, we are the ones who bear the impact, because the government cannot fully guarantee the needs of its people.
that's how I feel, so I have to drain my portfolio assets to make ends meet. there I, my wife and even children need attention. but never mind, because after all that I came to think that money is not everything. I will start over from here on out. little by little

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 07:13:45 AM

The pandemic is like an eye opener, it opened my eyes to lot of possibilities in cryptocurrencies market. I was able to utilized my time by engaging more in lot of projects which later paid off. Sometimes will never know we could do some certain things until we have no choice to do them. When you are at the point of no return. I have made few dollars during this pandemic period. Which has increased what I have in my portfolio.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 08:04:08 PM

During this pandemic, I sold many coins to survive that I hold for a long on the other hand 95% of coins in my portfolio are yet to list so this pandemic is like a dark night for me. Earlier my portfolio was good when coins getting listed now and then but in the past 1 year time only 5-7 coins listed that I hold in my portfolio so the listing of the bounty coins was very meager and that affects me to some extent. Now it reduces to almost nothing.

Sad to read.
As I have already written, little has changed in my portfolio overall. I even bought more at the lows in March and April. Overall, however, I have reduced the number of projects and am now only invested in a few large projects because these have shown stability in the crisis, while many Altcoins have shown weakness.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 08:20:59 PM

Depends on how to measure portfolio. In fiat and crypto my portfolio has decreased. But, while pandemic I have bought lots of things with reduced prices, big discounts or used. I have managed to buy ps4, electric scooter, iphone 11, new 55 inch tv, motocycle equipment and other “things I have always wanted”. I have got all of these under market value. Selling them now with “quick price” would still turns into having profit to me.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:17:03 PM

Depends on how to measure portfolio. In fiat and crypto my portfolio has decreased. But, while pandemic I have bought lots of things with reduced prices, big discounts or used. I have managed to buy ps4, electric scooter, iphone 11, new 55 inch tv, motocycle equipment and other “things I have always wanted”. I have got all of these under market value. Selling them now with “quick price” would still turns into having profit to me.
even though at a discounted price but I think you are too wasteful because you buy items that may already be in your house, you should be even more economical during a pandemic because we ourselves don't know how long this pandemic will end, if you let your portfolio be bitcoin maybe now you are much luckier

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 08:22:42 PM

The lock down policy is not optimal, we are the ones who bear the impact, because the government cannot fully guarantee the needs of its people.
that's how I feel, so I have to drain my portfolio assets to make ends meet. there I, my wife and even children need attention. but never mind, because after all that I came to think that money is not everything. I will start over from here on out. little by little

I think many have gone through difficult times due to the pandemic. But in general, people spent more time at home and there was a great chance to self-develop and learn something new. Now there is an opportunity to catch up. The current year should bring us the expected benefits and the main thing is to choose correctly what to invest in.
Jonyshake71

Activity: 344

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:57:28 PM

Can't forget easily about these days of hardship during pandemic.in reality, i had little amount of btc & ether before pandemic. during the lockdown situation, i decided to make invest my fund which was around $2.5k, for Purchase btc & etherr.after pandemic, i currently hold dego finance token & amepay token along with btc & eth in my portfolio cause i think these altcoins will let me become profit soon.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: