Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you sweep 0.01 BTC from this image ?  (Read 229 times)
globtroter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 10:30:21 AM

There's 1 million Non-KYC sats (0.01 BTC ) buried in this image waiting to be swept.

Retweet to receive a DM with instructions on where to look and start playing.

https://twitter.com/ColdbitWallet/status/1318116721983709185

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 12:12:58 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

I think it would be cool to include the address that contains the Bitcoins in the post. This is not only a transparent move but also assures the particpants that the bitcoins they are trying to sweep are actually there. It also saves the other participants who keep checking the address in the bitcoin explorers from wasting time in case someone has already swept off the bitcoins

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 02:42:26 PM

It’s been 5 hours+ since the tweet posted, but they said that the fund is still in place.
I’ve retweeted that tweet but still no DM about the intructions from their account.
Anyone here already tried this before? Could you please post the instructions here?
Thank you.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:03:01 PM

It’s been 5 hours+ since the tweet posted, but they said that the fund is still in place.

sounds more like yet another free advertisement of a new service which this time it seems to be a physical wallet type of them. usually these things aren't worth the time.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:35:34 PM

Just checked the tweet and it is hard to tell wether it would be worthy of your time following the instruction since there are no feedbacks of those who tried, which I think would attract more people to join.

sounds more like yet another free advertisement of a new service which this time it seems to be a physical wallet type of them. usually these things aren't worth the time.
The post is not having that much of popularity which is quite in contrast with the idea that the price is a good amount already to catch the attention of the audiences. Maybe there are no actual trials made still at this moment. But I will follow this tweet, and once I'm convinced that it is really functioning, i might give it a try.

pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:48:51 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 03:10:56 AM by pawanjain

Just saw the tweet and they mentioned the below message for verification

Code:
Is this an actual puzzle or a scam? You can verify yourself using bitcoin-cli verifymessage "1Q7QWSMhQWdJ46o6MRPdtr7FLaDbwpaShq" "H2qVLGDMR8JdAsi32LM+9hcYUzATf15UTukMt2mU8Z9ZT9MoAZggOyLekKeBKA/s3yvop+gx/vK36h483nxfPO0=" "Coldbit Steel"

Verified the message below

I checked the above address and yes it does contains the 0.01 BTC. So I guess this is indeed true.
I did try to decode the puzzle for a while but didn't make it through  Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 04:08:01 PM

Yeah, It’s a metal plate where you can write/carve/stamp your bitcoin seed on it.
it is just a medium to help you store your seed physically, instead of written on a paper.

And now they got free advertisement from me because I explain it here.  Grin

Just checked the tweet and it is hard to tell wether it would be worthy of your time following the instruction since there are no feedbacks of those who tried, which I think would attract more people to join.

-snip-

The post is not having that much of popularity which is quite in contrast with the idea that the price is a good amount already to catch the attention of the audiences. Maybe there are no actual trials made still at this moment. But I will follow this tweet, and once I'm convinced that it is really functioning, i might give it a try.

I dont care much about the money because it’s not that much. I take it as a challenge for myself, because I love playing puzzle and riddle.

Yeah, they only got less than 100 retweets ATM. Still no dm from Coldbit.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:17:42 PM

Someone managed to sweep the 0.01 BTC a few hours ago - https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/92e5a076909b8e78aa872abc0c3982ffe500adff819f43b98052556ce85ecd62
But never bothered to explain how they got the private key or seed phrase  Cheesy

I am still just curious on how they got the private key but still can figure it out. @ColdbitWallet tried to give a few clues that could have helped the winner. Maybe someone here can figure out. I know "call me Ishmael" has something to do with brainwallets.

Clues:
  • Tip 1: You don't need steganography tools to find it.
  • Tip 2: You don't need PNG/JPEG hex viewer to find it.
  • Tip 3: You don't need a magnifying glass to see it. All you need is your eyes, a clear head and some basic knowledge about address construction.
  • Tip 4: Maybe "buried" wasn't the right word to use here - "in plain sight" is better.
  • Final tip: You can "Call me Ishmael".

Source: https://twitter.com/ColdbitWallet/status/1318183344543309827

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██