Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: zero chargeback credit card merchant services needed  (Read 107 times)
aucoinmaster (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

CoinChum-A better P2P crypto exchange

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 11:50:53 AM

I am looking for zero chargeback merchant services,but seems like some of these services charge too much upfront fee,like simplex.That kind of fee is for crypto exchange,i think.

Right now,I have many clients who buy Bitcoin  from me,but my main payment method is only paypal.I cant accept big payments due to its much higher risk.Many cliesnt want to buy by credit cards.

I would like to get advice on other similar merchant servics which offer zero chargeback guarantee since buying crypto by credit cards is very risky.

any advice is appreciated

Coinchum is a Peer to Peer marketplace with various cryptocurrency offerings, including Bitcoin, USDT, and Ethereum, XRP and the Chum token.

Coinchum integrates web-based features with an intuitive interface that enables users to learn from education resources, as well as trade cryptocurrencies using advanced market tools that allow for the efficient monitoring and analysis of market trends.

CoinChum have a flexible exit strategy for our valued investors (by SPAC)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 12:14:49 PM

There's no such thing. You'd be asking them to provide a service no credit card or other payment company offers. They all allow charge backs of a sort.

The only way it would be possible is for the merchant services company to personally pay for all the charge backs themselves. They would be in business for around 5-10 minutes.

You could investigate bank transfers. In some countries they're not reversible.
xgamble

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 11:55:58 AM

I am looking for zero chargeback merchant services,but seems like some of these services charge too much upfront fee,like simplex.That kind of fee is for crypto exchange,i think.

Right now,I have many clients who buy Bitcoin  from me,but my main payment method is only paypal.I cant accept big payments due to its much higher risk.Many cliesnt want to buy by credit cards.

I would like to get advice on other similar merchant servics which offer zero chargeback guarantee since buying crypto by credit cards is very risky.

any advice is appreciated

That something that doesn't exist. Because it's all about ''credit card'' policy.
Once you accept a credit card as a payment you're basically exposing yourself to this.
Doesn't matter if you have your customers signature on the receipt? ... it helps to prevent a chargeback of course.

In my opinion the best if you sell huge is to wait ''30 days'' before releasing anything to the customer.
I remember that this way they couldn't complaint. A online cloud mining company did it this way in order to accept credit card payment from their customers.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16493

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 12:34:43 PM

Cash Smiley It's not really a service, but it's the only thing (other than crypto) that's truely irreversible.

You could investigate bank transfers. In some countries they're not reversible.
Also when the payment is made from a hacked account? Most exchanges ask for KYC on top of bank transfers, just so they know you really own the bank account you're using.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:32:52 PM

Also when the payment is made from a hacked account? Most exchanges ask for KYC on top of bank transfers, just so they know you really own the bank account you're using.

In the UK, yes. Once it's gone it's gone. But it has to be a certain type of transfer and it's usually the most common one. There are countless cases of men in the middle and phishing where the banks told people it was their fault and that was that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: