Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we have more bounty hunters now because of the pandemic  (Read 688 times)
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 11:27:11 PM

Do you think we have more bounty workers now that people are on lockdown or do not have a job yet because of the pandemic?
I don't think so, just like in the real world, earning income from the current bounty is not completely reliable. Just like getting lucky when you get rewarded after work, because so much is pending due to this pandemic and unsuccessful sales.

Of course, there are exceptions to the bounty legend with BTC rewards, it is still reliable and very legitimate. But if we talk about bounties in general, another story.
But, surely many people are trying their luck with a join bounty. Moreover, this doesn't require a lot of capital, but I am sure when they find out the fact that getting rewards is not as easy as they imagined, moreover there are many scams, surely many new hunters will slowly give up too. The battlefield for the bounty campaign is full of struggles and challenges at this time, only the patient, strong, and lucky will survive.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:27:31 PM

Even there isnt any pandemic the forum already have a huge amount of bounty hunters, as they want to earn real money on here, thats why a lot of new users going here to earn  just what like others do.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:04:31 AM

It depends. Well, that's what really supposed to happen, just like what you've said, because of the pandemic. Maybe few people will be able to discover this forum and know the opportunities of earning here or maybe the tons of sleeping accounts will finally wake up as well. BUT the question is, will they find bounties still interesting? I can no longer answer that question because for sure I'll be biased lol Grin.

I never became a fan of bounty campaigns because ibalready learned after getting a sh*tcoin. You should as well.

In this time of crisis lets expect that there were a lot of people searching for a source of income especially online. But i doubt that because of this pandemic, bounty hunters will flooded and may able to get into a bounty campaign because i can say that to those who haven't any idea about crypto this thing would be on their last list. Aside from it the mere fact that almost less chance to get a legit  bounty campaigns are also being an issue.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:20:37 AM

I think it is really possible that we have much more bounty hunter because of this pandemic than the previous years because several of them loss their jobs and as well as they looking for a more convenient work which turns them into cryptos and became a bounty hunter.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:42:50 AM

If we look at every new bounty there must be a lot of new members who register, and maybe this is the pandemic effect, all those who fall asleep will return to the forum, because they have more time, but seeing that in today. years of income from gifts are not worth the work and many more projects are fake or failed, and all return to yourself with your existing job or stay idle.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:44:27 AM

Bounty hunting in altcoin section is in a sorry state they have so many bounty hunters but only few legit bounty, we can consider 1 bounty out of 10 bounty that has a potential in the market, all the others are just scammers or fake projects, I have one year run of bad projects 2018 is a very bad year for bounty hunters I don't know this year, maybe worse or a little bit better.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:54:08 AM
Merited by totoy4741 (3)

We are still in crisis and people are looking for ways to make money online and bounty hunting is a big attraction to those looking for ways to make money online, because it's easy to do, all you have to do is share on your social media or write an article if you are a good writer and you can earn tokens that you can trade in the market when it hit the market.

Do you think we have more bounty workers now that people are on lockdown or do not have a job yet because of the pandemic?
Of course there are more people who wants to earn on crypto and bounty hunters are on the move but sad to say there are lots of bounty campaigns who did not pay once when the campaign ends, a lot of promises given to us and when the payment arrived it does not have good value at all, so bounty hunting for now is not good maybe if we want to join campaigns we need to choose wisely the campaigns which we think can give good value in the future.
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:59:04 AM

I think most people will think about how to earn money by trading crypto, airdrop, blog, and video creators. because not many people know about bounties, and in the media, it is often explained that getting money is much easier and real by trading and becoming a content creator.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 01:00:46 AM

I think it is really possible that we have much more bounty hunter because of this pandemic than the previous years because several of them loss their jobs and as well as they looking for a more convenient work which turns them into cryptos and became a bounty hunter.
A pandemic can be the reason too, but for sure those people who experienced what happened in bounties after the bull run in 2018, a lot of altcoins also dumped and most of the bounty tokens rewards are wasted or it cost nothing anymore.
Most people are staying at home so, they can be more on surfing over the internet like some are working from home with the help of the internet. And also it is like some online games, a lot of online games got a massive increase in players when the lockdowns started the last few months.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:15:31 AM

~

In this time of crisis lets expect that there were a lot of people searching for a source of income especially online. But i doubt that because of this pandemic, bounty hunters will flooded and may able to get into a bounty campaign because i can say that to those who haven't any idea about crypto this thing would be on their last list. Aside from it the mere fact that almost less chance to get a legit  bounty campaigns are also being an issue.
I'm not really looking but from I notice and feel, there are less bounty hunters now. It may be a time of crisis due to the pandemic but with the fact that not all bounties are legit, they could just be wasting their time there. During this trying time, what people need is a legit and trusted source of income. They might not really find it in bounties.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 01:38:01 AM

With pandemic or without pandemic, bounty hunters are grow now.
I see many newbie rank join any bounty now and i see 1 or 2 newbie account using my telegram username to join campaign  Angry
This is give me angry.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:49:13 AM

I dont think the pandemic affect the number of bounty hunters.

Even there are many people that is new in crypto world, they cant easily join in bounties because of the required rank and requirements if ever they chose the social media campaign. Not to mention the scam projects which is the main hindrance why its not easy to earn in bounties.

Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 02:07:27 AM

Some of my friends are quitting, I also quit way back but since I have a lot of spare time I come back and try my luck I hope the project I'm joining now is legit, if we can get more good projects in the crowdfunding many bounty hunters will come back to promote again but now I don't think we have many bounty hunter now, in fact many are in vacation.

OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 02:19:52 AM

We are still in crisis and people are looking for ways to make money online and bounty hunting is a big attraction to those looking for ways to make money online, because it's easy to do, all you have to do is share on your social media or write an article if you are a good writer and you can earn tokens that you can trade in the market when it hit the market.

There will be no bounty hunter if there is no bounty.

The DeFi hype causes the creations of many scam projects that run bounties. More bounties, more bounty hunters. Hunters who were in hibernation for months or years woke up to join recent bounties. They will sleep again when the DeFi hype is dead.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 03:43:53 AM

for the sum, I think there is no significant increase. In fact, many senior bounty hunters are on vacation working in bounties because the bounty that yesterday had not been paid or tokens was still locked. this makes them mostly lazy to hunt for new bounties. In fact, this bounty campaign can be a smart solution during this pandemic lockdown because working from home if the bounty runs smoothly and generates good money.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:02:34 AM

Yes, in my opinion, BitcoinTalk now has a lot of bounty hunters who have resorted to working in promoting projects because of its ease and that do not require much experience, and because of this epidemic that has spread to the world that made people stay in their homes without jobs, and when they saw the advantages of crypto, that made them love trading it and work to collect it.

and also it is a big deal to all bounty hunters to apply with an online transaction as a job , even a little amount of income it is resourceful while waiting for coronavirus out to our planet .and beside it is a big hope to anyone to survive, In fact, I'm thinking about progress, it is also a perfect way as protection to secure people, aside from that right now bounty campaign is in demand project, that's why I also trust this opportunity.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:12:00 AM

in my opinion the number of hunters is not increasing in this pandemic time and is much less now than in the past few years. There are also lots of bounty who refuse to distribute tokens and there are some projects that distribute very little tokens for bounty hunters which is actually going to be accepted as internet fees. I got pain of working on social media because bounty is setting a few tokens with lot of participate for social media.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:26:45 AM

If I am gonna compare it to 2017 most of the bounty hunters now are not the same before. Because when 2018 came up a lot of bounty hunters
got disappointed due to so many scam projects arise even until now there still more project continued deceiving the community to believe to invest in it. But even pandemic came up many believed in bounty hunting of course including myself.
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 04:29:21 AM

Looking at the current economic situation wherein it is not easy to find a new job and those who have jobs are struggling to keep it, I think a lot of people have shifted to online earning opportunities.

Since, bounty hunting is another way of making money online I think there has been an increase in number of people joining this forum as bounty hunter.

At present Bounty hunting is not as profitable as it used to be a few years back but the chance of earning something to nothing is still a good option.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 04:53:29 AM

i dont think about it before and in my opinion its true, more people now jobless meanwhile they must earn money to fullfilled their daily needs. people will trying find an online opportunity when they have more time in home , maybe they find about bounty campaign in bitcointalk forum

Since, bounty hunting is another way of making money online I think there has been an increase in number of people joining this forum as bounty hunter.

At present Bounty hunting is not as profitable as it used to be a few years back but the chance of earning something to nothing is still a good option.
profitable campaign still occur in this forum , i see several campaign now launched and for beginner its could be good start for them . new bounty hunter maybe know from their friend so bounty hunter increasing very significant.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: