Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $YLD - YIELD.app | Your Digital Wealth Partner  (Read 929 times)
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 04:54:31 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2022, 12:57:07 PM by sapta

Yield.app

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:55:05 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2020, 02:34:49 PM by Yield.app

Visit https://www.yield.app/ for more information regarding our project.

Ongoing campaign:

- YIELD.app Twitter & Telegram Campaign | Managed by Hhampuz
- YIELD.app Early Adopters Campaign - Earn $YLD by doing some simple tasks
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 10:50:04 PM

Visit YIELD.app now!
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 10:59:55 PM

Visit https://www.yield.app/ for more information regarding our project.

Ongoing campaign:

- YIELD.app Twitter & Telegram Campaign | Managed by Hhampuz
Dude you have a great campaign that manage by trusted member, many member in the community join the campaign. I think if you post this ann earlier, there may have been a lot of discussion in this thread.
The site isn't the complete form of the project right? since I miss something like whitepaper and roadmap on there.

sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 03:23:10 AM

Dude you have a great campaign that manage by trusted member, many member in the community join the campaign. I think if you post this ann earlier, there may have been a lot of discussion in this thread.

The site isn't the complete form of the project right? since I miss something like whitepaper and roadmap on there.

Correct. We posted the ANN along with the tokenomics which you can read here: https://bit.ly/3jlPRdw

Whitepaper and roadmap is definitely on the line. What we're doing right now is actually building the product which is a platform where everyone can safely and peacefully invest in a curated & insured DeFi strategy. More things are coming and we're on a pace to deliver the product to the public, hopefully this year.
arnburge

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 02:23:48 PM

"Simply define your risk tolerance and preferences, and YIELD will take care of the rest." - so what does it mean anyway, how you will take care of risks?
TWitts

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 08:02:11 PM

"Simply define your risk tolerance and preferences, and YIELD will take care of the rest." - so what does it mean anyway, how you will take care of risks?

According to their Medium blog, risks ought to be minimized with YLD Insurance fund. Interesting project on DeFi https://medium.com/@yieldapp/yield-launching-native-yld-token-5a48f2bb48ac.
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 03:49:35 AM

According to their Medium blog, risks ought to be minimized with YLD Insurance fund. Interesting project on DeFi https://medium.com/@yieldapp/yield-launching-native-yld-token-5a48f2bb48ac.

Yes, 90% of the Net Platform Fees will be transferred to the insurance fund to make sure that user's funds will always be safe.

We're close to finalizing our presale. Thanks for everyone who supports us Smiley
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:00:14 AM

Yes, 90% of the Net Platform Fees will be transferred to the insurance fund to make sure that user's funds will always be safe.

We're close to finalizing our presale. Thanks for everyone who supports us Smiley
Really interesting and a good way to insure users fund. I hope with this more people will stuck to the project and it will advance more in the future.
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 03:03:14 AM

Click the picture above to join the fun!
EsDel

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:58:06 PM

Good DeFi project!

I have few questions:

I've read that the application will eliminate gas price fee payments for the user. How will you manage to cover the increasing fees?

What's the usability of the token?

When is the app release?

Thanks.
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 02:04:28 AM

Good DeFi project!

I have few questions:

I've read that the application will eliminate gas price fee payments for the user. How will you manage to cover the increasing fees? [1]

What's the usability of the token? [2]

When is the app release? [3]

Thanks.

Because everything happens on the background, user doesn't need to pay any fee other than platform fee which 90% of them goes to the insurance fund. [1] More about this and the token information: https://bit.ly/3mxbJES [2]

We're on a fast track development to bring the product alive at the end of November! [3]

The above program is still going. Plus, we have several AMAs lining up including one with Satoshi Club next week. Don't miss out this chance to get USDT & YLD token reward!
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 09:10:01 AM

Hello, care to explain how will you be able to check if someone from my friends that I tagged sign up on your platform? Because I tried to participate on your early adopter program but until now, I haven't received any emails from Yield. How will you check those people who joined the program if there's no referral links? Is it just thru twitter? Thanks for your answer mate.
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 02:00:37 PM

Hello, care to explain how will you be able to check if someone from my friends that I tagged sign up on your platform? Because I tried to participate on your early adopter program but until now, I haven't received any emails from Yield. How will you check those people who joined the program if there's no referral links? Is it just thru twitter? Thanks for your answer mate.

Only through Twitter. Did you follow the steps all the way through until you got redirected to a congrats page?
rmyles25

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 10:53:15 AM

I'm not seeing the roadmap in the website. Is it still in progress or did I just missed it? I like the color motif of the site though, so refreshing to look at.
berryDy

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:11:01 PM

What makes using of the YIELD very comfortable, is that you can deposit and withdraw directly to your bank account, credit card, or crypto wallet
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 11:15:29 PM

It's has been a while since you say this, I wonder what's the presale result, pretty awesome?
I'm sorry, but I can't find the presale start-over time in the website and I want to know about it. I always interested in seeing a project posted on this forum by a person who trusted by many people.

sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 02:57:39 AM

I'm not seeing the roadmap in the website. Is it still in progress or did I just missed it? I like the color motif of the site though, so refreshing to look at.

Roadmap in the works. Website is being re-created. You will much more information on our new website.

What makes using of the YIELD very comfortable, is that you can deposit and withdraw directly to your bank account, credit card, or crypto wallet

In the future, yes. At launch, we'll only accept USDT & USDC for deposit.

It's has been a while since you say this, I wonder what's the presale result, pretty awesome?
I'm sorry, but I can't find the presale start-over time in the website and I want to know about it. I always interested in seeing a project posted on this forum by a person who trusted by many people.

The presale is kinda like private sale. But we'll see more info on the new website as it's getting redone.
onetrinity

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 10:05:45 AM

Can this already be seen in Etherscan for the token distribution? There are lots of Yields there.
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 01:15:31 PM

Can this already be seen in Etherscan for the token distribution? There are lots of Yields there.

Nope. Product launch & TGE takes place at the end of this month.

"Bank-grade security, risk-averse strategies, and world-leading talent ensure that your deposits are always safe" - so how can you proof all this words?

YIELD already have a banking license; 90% of net platform fee that goes to Insurance Fund (managed by licensed insurance professionals); and a quote from Tim Forst, the CEO:

YIELD is going to use BitGo insured wallets and custody for our platform wallet system. All clients funds will be insured. Also we have worked in the fiat - crypto space for many years. I am a shareholder at EQIBank as well which is one of the providers we will use for our fiat rails.

So the Bank-grade security is not just a catchphrase. YIELD will be operating with a license since day one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: