Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $YLD - YIELD.app | Your Digital Wealth Partner  (Read 929 times)
EsDel

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:23:07 AM

Good DeFi project!

I have few questions:

I've read that the application will eliminate gas price fee payments for the user. How will you manage to cover the increasing fees? [1]

What's the usability of the token? [2]

When is the app release? [3]

Thanks.

Because everything happens on the background, user doesn't need to pay any fee other than platform fee which 90% of them goes to the insurance fund. [1] More about this and the token information: https://[Suspicious link removed]/3mxbJES [2]

We're on a fast track development to bring the product alive at the end of November! [3]

- YIELD.app Early Adopters Campaign - Earn $YLD by doing some simple tasks

The above program is still going. Plus, we have several AMAs lining up including one with Satoshi Club next week. Don't miss out this chance to get USDT & YLD token reward!

Thank you for the answers. Looking forward to the launch!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aaforward

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

Advisor B&M : Blockchain | Marketing | Investments

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 08:36:38 PM

Dear partners.
We are the new owners of the BETCONIX cryptocurrency exchange.
In December 2020, an updated exchange and platform will be launched for IEO and Listing.

Our mission is to create an honest platform for listing and ICO, we want to give a platform for listing promising projects even with a small capitalization.

The peculiarity of the platform is as follows:
- BETCONIX Exchange does not charge projects for IEO and Listing.
- The main requirement for your projects, the project should be promising.
- For your project should vote, users owning BNIX tokens.

You will only be required to present your project to the exchange users.
If you are confident in your project.
If you are interested in listing and IEO, without paying commissions of the exchange.
We invite you to cooperate.

Send a description of your projects and offers to coo@bnix.info e-mail.

Managing director
GN BetConix ST s.r.o.
Andrew Plath.
coo@bnix.info
https://www.bnix.info
https://betconix.com

Advisor B&M | Blockchain & Marketing | OSINT | DDos Stress-test | Investments  (https://www.advisor-bm.com)
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 10:57:38 AM

A lot of DeFi concepts have been born, but I see most there hasn't been any different innovations, do you have something special about than other DeFi projects

YIELD is a CeFi for DeFi. We make DeFi investment easy for everyone. You need to go through a lot of steps to take profit in the DeFi market and there's gas fee & multiple trasactions. With YIELD, you can just safely deposit & start earning right away. We do the heavy lifting for you.
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:32:12 PM

A lot of DeFi concepts have been born, but I see most there hasn't been any different innovations, do you have something special about than other DeFi projects

right I think so too, so many defi that I'm confused to choose it,
many new projects have sprung up and many are even serious about developing their projects
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:41:32 PM

right I think so too, so many defi that I'm confused to choose it,
many new projects have sprung up and many are even serious about developing their projects

This is my opinion only, DeFi platforms are more or less similar with each other. Now, you need to look at the legitimacy of the project and I believe this one is legit. It will not be endorsed by one of the staffs here if he is not convinced with himself that this is a legit one. Better invest on a secured platform rather than those platforms offering too-good-to-be-true ROIs.
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 02:17:39 AM

This is my opinion only, DeFi platforms are more or less similar with each other. Now, you need to look at the legitimacy of the project and I believe this one is legit. It will not be endorsed by one of the staffs here if he is not convinced with himself that this is a legit one. Better invest on a secured platform rather than those platforms offering too-good-to-be-true ROIs.

I posted this ANN because I work directly with them and have known Tim Frost the CEO for years. The fact that Tim was the one of the founding team of Wirex and Jan was also the VP Marketing of Paxful makes me confident about YIELD. We also have in-house legal team led by Dr. Jason Corbett and dev team led by Aleksei Korobeinikov.

We acquired a banking license already in October and will be running as a regulatory compliant company since day one. So instead of hiding from the regulators, we will work with them to provide the safest & most enjoyable product for the crypto community.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:39:50 PM

I posted this ANN because I work directly with them and have known Tim Frost the CEO for years. The fact that Tim was the one of the founding team of Wirex and Jan was also the VP Marketing of Paxful makes me confident about YIELD. We also have in-house legal team led by Dr. Jason Corbett and dev team led by Aleksei Korobeinikov.

We acquired a banking license already in October and will be running as a regulatory compliant company since day one. So instead of hiding from the regulators, we will work with them to provide the safest & most enjoyable product for the crypto community.
Will the project be worldwide or depends on the banking license? I live in a country outside of EU and Sepa and that is important for me.
swapscan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:09:00 AM

Defi these days on fire
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 03:41:11 PM

Will the project be worldwide or depends on the banking license? I live in a country outside of EU and Sepa and that is important for me.

We are targeting global audience from day one. Typically, we can serve everyone within the Europe, Africa, and Asia right at launch. Others will follow next year.
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 05:17:14 PM

Some updates:

- Private Presale is now closed.
- YIELD is going to do its last part of the presale ($600K) and public sale ($600K) on TrustSwap - December 7th: https://trustswap.medium.com/e4e1b52c781
- YIELD is also doing BnkToTheFuture special funding round with a minimum investment of $1000. Listed today, YIELD has now reached 71% with more than 14 days left.
- TGE & Product launch on 14th of December.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:45:37 PM

Some updates:

- Private Presale is now closed.
- YIELD is going to do its last part of the presale ($600K) and public sale ($600K) on TrustSwap - December 7th: https://trustswap.medium.com/e4e1b52c781
What a great news to be announced, I think the private presale result is satisfactory enough. Then I wonder how long those presale and public sale will be running? Is there any price change? Can we expect that token exchange listing will be Q1 next year?

sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 02:32:46 AM

What a great news to be announced, I think the private presale result is satisfactory enough. Then I wonder how long those presale and public sale will be running? Is there any price change? Can we expect that token exchange listing will be Q1 next year?

How long? Check the Medium post closer to the date. https://trustswap.medium.com/e4e1b52c781

Price change? Still, $600K cap at $0.07 and $600K at $0.11.

Exchange listing? December 14th, 2020. 1 DEX and 1 Top Tier CEX.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 11:45:34 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2020, 12:22:29 AM by tippytoes

How long? Check the Medium post closer to the date. https://trustswap.medium.com/e4e1b52c781

Price change? Still, $600K cap at $0.07 and $600K at $0.11.

Exchange listing? December 14th, 2020. 1 DEX and 1 Top Tier CEX.

Dec 14 is about 2 weeks from now. Curious how they will perform in DEX vs. CEX, in terms of trading volume. And how long can they sustain the interest of traders? With a lot of DeFi platforms to choose from, can they really get customers to use their platform's services?
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 01:13:27 AM

Dec 14 is about 2 weeks from now. Curious how they will perform in DEX vs. CEX, in terms of trading volume. And how long can they sustain the interest of traders? With a lot of DeFi platforms to choose from, can they really get customers to use their platform's services?

Thing about the token is that we're backed by several VCs & partners and we're confident that our backers won't sell or dump YLD once it hits the exchange. On top of that, we will always creating more utilities for YLD to thrive on our own platform.

About customers, think of us like Celcius or Nexo. But while they're established & doing lending and borrowing, what we're doing is strategic and proven DeFi investment, with just a minimum of $100. I'm sure that YIELD will thrive in its own way.
Igniterr

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 12:43:28 AM

Hello,
I have a question about the sale, is this one only available on Trustswap?Early Monday morning??
Thank u,

RD

sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 10:52:07 AM

Hello,
I have a question about the sale, is this one only available on Trustswap? Early Monday morning?
Thank u,

RD

Yes, Monday on TrustSwap. Smiley
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 11:56:24 AM

Hello,
I have a question about the sale, is this one only available on Trustswap? Early Monday morning?
Thank u,

RD

Yes, Monday on TrustSwap. Smiley

Hi, are you part of team?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 05:09:26 AM

Hi, are you part of team?

Hi there! Yes I am.

UPDATES:

- YLD token sale has been completed: https://www.coindesk.com/yield-defi-funding-round
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 08:19:47 AM

Don't forget to join the YLD! Campaign. Currently YLD is Creating Signature & Twitter campaigns Manager By Hhampuz. For the rules yourself, you are required to do KYC. If your email is not yet included in the Whitelist you can send PM to @op. Thank you

Link Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5313696.0

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 02:55:01 PM

We're thrilled to announce that we are officially launching the YIELDApp platform! It's an easy-to-use app that makes DeFi available to all.

Learn more about this milestone: https://www.yield.app/post/yield-app-announces-full-public-launch

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: