Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $YLD - YIELD.app | Your Digital Wealth Partner  (Read 929 times)
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:47:05 PM

damn I almost missed joining this amazing project. This is a very great project, although it is still very new but I see that 6,000 users have successfully joined https://app.yield.app/ I also saw the volume continue to grow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:37:06 PM

We're thrilled to announce that we are officially launching the YIELDApp platform! It's an easy-to-use app that makes DeFi available to all.

Learn more about this milestone: https://www.yield.app/post/yield-app-announces-full-public-launch
I'm glad to hear that the YIELD app has been launched to the public. YIELD app users can easily get up to 20% APY in just three easy steps:
a few things to note are, the minimum deposit is $ 100 USD, the YIELD application currently only supports the deposit and investment of USDT, USDC, and YLD tokens. and the withdrawal fee is $ 20 USD.
Dalib

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 12:29:12 PM

Finxflo integrates YIELD App to offer market-leading APYs directly to users

YIELD App is pleased to announce a partnership with hybrid liquidity aggregator Finxflo, who will integrate our protocol and its market-beating APYs on crypto assets into its platform. This will mean users of the Singapore-based exchange — which bridges CeFi and DeFi to facilitate greater market depth and best-in-class asset pricing — will be able to invest securely into YIELD App without exiting their Finxflo accounts.

Through the integration, Finxflo will allow users holding parked assets in its regulated and insured custody access to YIELD App’s quantitative DeFi trading strategies, generating significant APYs of up to 20% on stablecoins. For YIELD App, the partnership will allow us to continue to grow and diversify our user-base, deepening liquidity across our platform. Finxflo will be one of the first corporate clients to use YIELD App’s new API when the hybrid exchange launches in May.

NotHatinJustTrollin

Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 08:33:53 AM

Ethereum is now on YIELDApp! YIELDers can now earn up to 20% APY on their ETH and stablecoins.

Learn more about our ETH fund here https://www.yield.app/post/yield-app-launches-ethereum-fund-offering-up-to-20-apy

Read more: https://www.yield.app/post/yield-app-launches-ethereum-fund-offering-up-to-20-apy

EsDel

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 12:42:45 AM

As a natural born skeptic i had my concerns. I followed it closely and now i'm just regretting not having joined Yield app earlier for the $YLD rewards of 2 whole months! *sigh* Do you plan to add a BTC fund soon?? It wd be crazy with another 10% apr on top of the stablecoins and Ether daily earnings.
NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 05:36:33 PM

Launchpool offers 1.5m YLD in new Pop-Up-Pool

As part of our latest partnership with exciting new DeFi launchpad project Launchpool, on Monday 15 March 1,500,000 $YLD will be made available for farming in an exclusive Pop-Up-Pool (PUP) on the Launchpool platform.

The brand-new DeFi launchpad has been trialing PUPs with great success. The first $20,000 PUP that was made available was snapped up by users keen to earn tokens that will allow them to participate in exciting new project launches in the future.

From Monday until 15 April, YLD will be available as rewards for those that stake $LPOOL on Launchpool. The total supply will be distributed to $LPOOL holders that stake into one of the three YLD pools.

Like YIELD App, Launchpool is aiming to fully democratize the DeFi space. It is doing so by allowing investors of any size to take part in presales on an equal footing with investment funds, influencers and capital-rich investors.

Anyone that holds the $LPOOL token will be able to participate in new project launches, with allocation entirely dependent on the amount held and then staked. Currently, Launchpool is operating an $LPOOL farming period, with users able to stake a range of tokens in return for $LPOOL.

“Our inclusion in Launchpool’s latest PUP is a really exciting opportunity for us”, says Tim Frost, CEO of YIELD App. “In addition to supporting new projects fundraising on the platform with a YIELD Corporate Account, we are pleased to give Launchpool users the opportunity to farm YLD. We are thrilled to support the platform in these early days and will be watching the progress of the pool with interest.”

Richard Simpson, CEO of Launchpool, adds: “This is such a huge giveaway by Launchpool, I’m extremely happy to have YIELD App onboard with this. The opportunity for us to view our community’s behavior as they stake for these impressive rewards will go a long way to us forming our phase 2 distribution methods. I’m also very grateful to Alphabit for helping make this possible.”

For full information on YIELD App’s partnership with Launchpool, head to our Medium post. And to stake your $LPOOL for $YLD head over to Launchpool’s staking portal: https://staking.launchpool.xyz/

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 09:27:29 PM

I'm sure that we all can earn a lot of money here, since this project has a huge potential for development, the team that works on this company is technically clever people !The YIELD App strives for everyone to have access to the best investment opportunities, even if they don't know much about finance
NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 10:44:38 AM

🚨 20,000 $YLD Giveaway Alert! 🚨

🎉 To celebrate our partnership with @SushiSwap, we are giving away 2,000 YLD each to 10 lucky users that stake their Sushi LPs in our exclusive SushiSwap Onsen YLD-ETH pool! 🍣

See full contest mechanics on our blog: https://www.yield.app/post/yld-eth-sushiswap-onsen-20-000-yld-giveaway

NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 05:01:37 PM

The #YIELDApp Stats hub is now LIVE! 📊

We’re pleased to announce the launch of our Stats hub: the home of all our vital statistics. Stay up-to-date with the following stats on our web platform:

💰Total assets managed
👥 Number of #YIELDers
💲$YLD supply

https://www.yield.app/post/yield-app-vital-statistics-revealed-in-new-resource

NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 05:20:26 AM

The YIELD App Beginner's Guide to DeFi demystifies decentralized finance

As regular readers of our blog will know, YIELD App’s mission has long been to simplify the often bamboozling world of decentralized finance (DeFi) to ensure that anyone is able to take advantage of its wealth creation opportunities.

DeFi has grown to be a formidable force in the cryptocurrency arena, with total value locked now exceeding $76 billion - up from just $914 million this time last year. This mind boggling 8,215% growth reflects the enormous appeal of DeFi, which has opened up a new financial world for many millions of people across the globe.

From the creation of stablecoins in 2017 through to the accessible and profitable world of DeFi banking, this new ecosystem boasts every type of depositing, trading, staking and swapping opportunity a user could imagine. While this presents an appetising smorgasbord of possibilities for users, knowing where to begin can be tricky.

The YIELD App Beginner's Guide to DeFi demystifies decentralized finance

argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:27:12 PM

The $YLD token is now listed on @gate_io!

You can also trade with your $YLD here: gate.io/en/trade/YLD_USDT

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
danglongbtc
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 03:28:08 PM

Great platform - tried and tested!

The only thing that I am missing here is their business model. For example, Celsius and Nexo generates yield from their lending and borrowing business model but how does Yield provide an yield? I mean what do they do with money I deposit in the platform? Any article or guide, please?
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 10:24:47 AM

The only thing that I am missing here is their business model. For example, Celsius and Nexo generates yield from their lending and borrowing business model but how does Yield provide an yield? I mean what do they do with money I deposit in the platform? Any article or guide, please?

Hey there, please see the article below:

https://support.yield.app/hc/en-us/articles/360015390318-What-is-the-product-or-fund-I-m-investing-into-that-actually-generates-the-income-
danglongbtc
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 04:06:57 AM

Hey there, please see the article below:

https://support.yield.app/hc/en-us/articles/360015390318-What-is-the-product-or-fund-I-m-investing-into-that-actually-generates-the-income-

So, we can call it a mutual fund investment?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: