Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel sorry for the EMIREX bounty hunters $20 for 9 months of waiting  (Read 705 times)
fortunecrypto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 04:55:36 PM

The bounty campaign ended just over 9 months ago the token was credited on the bounty hunters account dashboard on Emirex the value then was $ 0.47 cents the token on the bounty hunter's dashboard is locked and  will be released this October 28 after 9 months
https://bit.emirex.com/ieo-announcement-3

Now the price is now trading at $0.18 I have a friend here who had 130 Emirex tokens valued now at $24 down from $49 it was such a long wait for $24, imagine waiting 9 months only to receive $24, this is how disgusting Emirex is, they should have released it much earlier.   

yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 05:01:30 PM

I'm not surprised at how they deliver such bounty. Currently they have only unlocked IEO tokens but the token price has dropped 70% from $ 0.4 to $ 0.1, and has just recovered slightly. I do not know until the next 28th when unlocking the bounty token, how much will your friend receive, maybe just a few dollars.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:03:49 PM

The bounty campaign ended just over 9 months ago the token was credited on the bounty hunters account dashboard on Emirex the value then was $ 0.47 cents the token on the bounty hunter's dashboard is locked and  will be released this October 28 after 9 months

Now the price is now trading at $0.18 I have a friend here who had 130 Emirex tokens valued now at $24 down from $49 it was such a long wait for $24, imagine waiting 9 months only to receive $24, this is how disgusting Emirex is, they should have released it much earlier.   

Thats really long time and there is another bounty from that same bounty manager that is doing the same to hunters. Swapzilla also playing with hunters. They paid hunters in the platform instead of their wallet and if you check the 24-hour trading volume for SWZL token it's almost empty. So We will not get anything from that project right after when buy-sell starts in the Swapzilla platform. We need to hold that token again to have enough volume to sell after this long wait.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 05:24:40 PM

It's really sad moment for all the participants of that bounty. That's why I don't like to join those bounty which requires own dashboard wallet or registration on website. Because 80% of them most likely lock the tokens for a long period. So, participants can't do anything only to wait for the Token unlocking and praying for the price not to drop.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:33:23 PM

This is not the worst situation. Many projects fail or turn out to be a scam. Then the campaign participants get nothing.
I don't know how much work and time your friend spent on obtaining these tokens, but before joining the bounty campaign, he should check the size of the bounty pool and how it will be distributed among participants.
A price drop of 60% - 70% is not a worst-case scenario. From my observations, the price of a very large part of the projects drops by as much as 90% in the first months.
If the project is promising, he should keep the tokens and wait for the project to develop and better times to sell.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:37:48 PM

Lol I also experience to receive a bounty rewards that you can't even sell and doesn't have value. You still lucky that you get a payment that have a value and you are able  to sell it and exchnage to other currency. that's the risk of being participants of bounty  you will never know when you will be paid or if the tokens you will receive will have value

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:38:29 PM

Welcome to the freelance jobs.

If everyone hoping so much will getting big or rich from bounty, you need to throw out that's thinking almost everyone using bounty as their main jobs. IMO the bounty program years by years already not really worth it, so if you want to get another income from bounty at least you have the main source of income in your real life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:54:43 PM

Lol I also experience to receive a bounty rewards that you can't even sell and doesn't have value. You still lucky that you get a payment that have a value and you are able  to sell it and exchnage to other currency. that's the risk of being participants of bounty  you will never know when you will be paid or if the tokens you will receive will have value

Therefore, before joining a bounty campaign, everyone should thoroughly research the project and try to assess the possibilities of its success.
Unfortunately, most bounty hunters behave like robots and start promoting projects that don't even have the Whitepaper.
I'm not saying that Emirex is a poor project, but I'm sure if bounty hunters spent more time checking the project, there would definitely be less scams and they wouldn't be surprised by the payoff in the end.

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:00:17 PM

very incompatible with what has been done, they waste time, until the time comes, but it turns out to be very disappointing. I hope they will get the reply in kind.
the rest may become learning material for the future so that each project maker should reconsider the promised wages.

keep up the spirit, hopefully tomorrow is better than today Smiley

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:02:25 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2020, 11:13:13 PM by pixie85

Bounty hunters are getting scammed left and right and I don't even feel bad for you guys because you knew what you're getting into.

You just can't believe them when they say that you will get this or that with such and such value. There's always a catch.

Either they don't pay you or they add KYC rules to claim the reward, when you do KYC they say you can't be allowed because your country is not supported or some other stupid explanation and when you finally jump all the hurdles your token won't get listed or it will get listed on some shady exchange, or it wil get listed for cheap, or the dev team will dump their bags right before you get your coins distributed.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:06:51 PM

thats the risk for become bounty hunters my friend
because there is no guarantee if a project will success
and just like if we want to invest in any crypto, we must doing a deep research before joining any bounty campaign

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:10:07 PM

I shocked when i see emirex price goes down 0.4 to $ 0.1 lol. The value of the token has dropped a lot after unlocked investors token and hunter tokens are still locked. However very sad for me because i have participate in signature bounty but look like 20$ waiting for me.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:15:50 PM

I saw such projects many times and in the end the bounty hunters only got the rest. even very lucky if they do pay, on the one hand sometimes they don't even pay a penny and this is very disappointing for the project participants themselves. yes, these are all risks of being a project promoter, so I don't think you will be surprised by the case of such a project either

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:32:03 PM

Such a waste of time for $24.  Its not surprising but still the team is not very reasonable by letting them wait for 9 months for their token to be traded.

Teams should have realized in the first place that bounty hunters are like employees for marketing their project, they even deserve a weekly pay for it but they accept the fact that the team only pays the tokens they are creating. $24 can barely buy a stock of food for a week in this pandemic.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:42:06 PM

I shocked when i see emirex price goes down 0.4 to $ 0.1 lol. The value of the token has dropped a lot after unlocked investors token and hunter tokens are still locked. However very sad for me because i have participate in signature bounty but look like 20$ waiting for me.

If its still locked and the value is lower this is only means that the price decrease is not came from bounty hunters but the project it self failed to develop and the trust given by investors is already gone.

You should expect more dump when they unlocked the tokens and bounty hunters start selling thier share . its unacceptable but we cannot do anything since we are only bounty hunters and we cannot control the price of it and the reward given to us.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:49:47 PM

if they released it earlier you cant still exchange them because you said they locked it ? but 9 months for a bounty is a long work . common bounty runs 3 months but this bounty was doubled  .

if they join two bounties they never know maybe they can earn times two than what they earn from this bounty but in the end they are still lucky because they have been payed  . they still have a chance that these coins will grow in the future   . 

its early price were higher than its current price , that can be a good sign that the coin have a future  . if they have waited for 9 months without pay , much more waiting for the price to rise because they already have thier coins .
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:51:31 PM

It is so disheartening to see things like this happen to bounty hunters, most of these Devs are not just human because I can't imagine someone that is human yo behave like that. It is high time to be selective as a bounty hunter to avoid things like this.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 07:24:13 PM

I was sad when I saw this topic, and the Emirex project disappointed my hopes, after I worked on this project and got 216 coins and waited for that long after they recently wrote in their Telegram group that they will send the coins after they reach the hardcap and in the end I got 21$, this  project gave me a big slap, and I learned a hard lesson from it.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 07:32:35 PM

He is still sitting at a decent reward if compared to others because it was a low reward campaign and many have received tokens worth $2 to $5 only so may be they can just wait for the exchange to perform well and be successful so that they can sell them at a higher price.

ScamViruS

Activity: 1764
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 07:43:03 PM

Such projects are nothing new in the crypto market. Many projects have already come and promised to give a lot but it has been seen that they could not give anything at a later time. Promoting projects by Bounty Hunter and making excuses for their payments may not be a feature of any good project.

So I would say it's nothing but a waste of time, a waste of time waiting for such a small payment.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████