Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel sorry for the EMIREX bounty hunters $20 for 9 months of waiting  (Read 705 times)
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:19:46 PM

If the Emirex project still blames the bounty hunters then I say it is really a stupid project that I found, All prices are destroyed by investors who are currently being prioritized by all projects, very far from projects in the era of 2017, where all projects walk consistently not thinking about investors or gift workers who prioritize project development and have personal capital to build their projects, not with current projects that have no capital and rely on funds from investors and focus only on making money, rather than building their own growth projects, then there is nothing wrong if most people say the 2018 to 2020 project is mostly a pastoral project that is only concerned with money rather than the growth of crypto currencies ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:45:58 PM

The bounty campaign ended just over 9 months ago the token was credited on the bounty hunters account dashboard on Emirex the value then was $ 0.47 cents the token on the bounty hunter's dashboard is locked and  will be released this October 28 after 9 months
https://bit.emirex.com/ieo-announcement-3

Now the price is now trading at $0.18 I have a friend here who had 130 Emirex tokens valued now at $24 down from $49 it was such a long wait for $24, imagine waiting 9 months only to receive $24, this is how disgusting Emirex is, they should have released it much earlier.   

Get used to it since not all will really just go into the thing that you do hope or anticipate for and this isnt something unusual or rare to happen in bounty hunting field.

Where either you do end up on not getting paid at all or would just really receive some peanuts after all the hard work you have done.I have several bounty back in the past

and i dont remember that well or mind too much into those payouts neither they would be giving it out or would just remain pending.I have tons of coins in my wallet too
where most of them doesnt really end up on getting some value.

Efforts waster on such manner.
cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:51:41 PM

This is not only the case with the Emirex project, but there are many other projects that do this. I have also been following a lot of projects like this, there is one project that has had a bounty since 2018 and tokens are distributed on their website, and they just came back to life this year to become a DeFi project. And the craziest thing is they will still lock bounty hunter tokens that have not been distributed for 3 months after being listed on the exchange. It hurts to be a bounty hunter
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:37:10 PM

one of the reasons why bounties are not feasible to do. Currently it is difficult for the project to generate much profit, which is also the case for the bountyhunter. plus investing in cryptocurrency becomes boring. This year I saw many projects in that condition, some even only got a little from it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:59:12 PM

It will be even more painful later if the 28th bounty payment is unlocked, the price drops drastically, the bounty hunter is to blame. The coin value is currently small and will get smaller, this is the fate that must be accepted
That is true and bounty hunters are the biggest enemies of themselves as they sell the free coins they get as soon as it hit exchanges and they are reducing the price of the coin for themselves. I don't know if anything can be done for hunters but I guess some are even happy with what they get as long as it is free.

Whenever a coin is given away in bulk quantities to bounty hunters the demise of the coin is almost certain because the heavy dumps caused by these hunters is just impossible to recover unless there are massive investors who can backup such dumps. There are guys who must be happy that they got $20 because believe me there are some Asian countries where people would be happy to get that much since it's free. That is unfortunate but the truth for many users.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:18:12 PM

It will be even more painful later if the 28th bounty payment is unlocked, the price drops drastically, the bounty hunter is to blame. The coin value is currently small and will get smaller, this is the fate that must be accepted

Bounty hunters will dump the token, because it is fast losing it's value and the exchange is not that popular I don't see any positive sign on why investors should buy this token, unfortunately, after they release the token and there is a dump I'm sure they will blame bounty hunters which should not and never the case because they invested their time and effort here they have the right to sell their share.
This is a two-edged sword type of situation because if you sell the coins then you know you are being the reason for a the downfall of the coin which you hold in good numbers but at the same time if you do not dump and other do it because you cannot control them, then the price would fall even cheaper and you wonder if holding was the right decision or not. I believe the bounty campaigns must be designed in such a way that they give only limited number of coins to the participants and don't get carried away by promising too many coins and then struggling to even maintain 25% value of the coin.

I am not sure about this particular bounty but almost every other bounty campaign is going through the same problem, paying out too big to control or if they do not pay enough they don't get enough participants.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:24:15 PM

Honestly considering there are tons of bounties that doesn't even pay people, I would say this is even better than expected. After 9 months many people assumed they wouldn't get money, I never heard of this so I can't say that I knew or followed it up, I just heard about this project here on this topic for the first time which is why I do not have enough information to talk about it in detail.

But if the problem was a lot of people working for bounty and not getting any money at all, I would say that 20 bucks is always better than zero. There are maybe hundred coins out there who do bounty campaigns and then do not pay at all to people, which is why I believe it is quite obvious that people do not really care about getting 20 bucks and nobody could pity them, it is better than many.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 07:35:55 PM

I could say Emirex is probably a good one, there are numerous number of bounties I did some years back that distributed tokens to us after 1 year, its was disgusting to  receive $20 after one year, the name of the project was Zynecoin which was managed by bountyminer group of automated bounty reports, its was horrible to receive such among of money from $350. That's how the bounty system works now, its hard to get something out of it.

Rather I would advice your friend to consider bitcoin paying signature campaigns, I don't know how long it going to take him, I'm sure waiting for 9 months expecting $24 would be the same thing as waiting to rank up to eligible him joining btc signature. This choice is left for him.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:36:40 PM

After 9 months that's really long, at the same time there other bounties like that which even at the end will not still pay but come up with different types of excuses. Well, what can the bounty hunters do than to accept their fate and move on, and also considering the fact it was delayed, hunters will still dump the token because they have lost every atom of trust they might have had on the project. It is still projects like this that will accuse hunters of dumping the price of their tokens when in fact the allocation is always small and the team also failing to do what they ought to do, which is working on their project.
Also, most projects which goes this path also looks for where to cast blames, either on the market or the hunters as well.

amonymous

Activity: 1177

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:43:02 PM

one of the reasons why bounties are not feasible to do. Currently it is difficult for the project to generate much profit, which is also the case for the bountyhunter. plus investing in cryptocurrency becomes boring. This year I saw many projects in that condition, some even only got a little from it
Since more year bounty nothing profitable and we here promoting a bounty long run but after finish we receive 10$. We know more lucky people here who had make more money since 2017 but now lot of difference so kep forget your bounty dreams.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 07:25:19 AM

What a waste of time for the participants who rendered their time and effort for this project. For 9 months the project got sp much favor from all the participants, they got so big promotion from them at expense of the bounty hunters. They should pay them better and not just almost free. They should consider their effort given by the bounty hunters. What a sad reality on the part of bounty hunters.

I also participated in this bounty and I really not feel happy with the way and manner in which things where carried out, they unnecessarily delay the bounty payment when the value was good, at least with my rank I would have add a little value on my reward since my rank is lower but they just allow so much time to pass before they are ready to pay and now the value is very low,

Am not happy but I have no choice at least better than GX Blocks that I wasted 14 good weeks only then the team claim softcap was not met and bounty won't be rewarded.
So sad to hear that buddy, at least EMIREX should compensate the bounty hunters in a fair manner. When the price of their token dropped they should consider adding the rewards to all the bounty hunters who helped them to promote their project. It's their responsibility to compensate the bounty hunters with the right reward.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 07:27:54 AM

Since more year bounty nothing profitable and we here promoting a bounty long run but after finish we receive 10$. We know more lucky people here who had make more money since 2017 but now lot of difference so kep forget your bounty dreams.

I'm a hustler bounty hunters before way back year 2017 where I take so many translation job and earn quite good amount but suddenly all changes when year 2018 until now change since many scammers came and many hunters didn't earn a decent amount since they didn't get any returns and all is just a waste of efforts. So the best thing to do right now is to quit bounty hunting and we should not help scammers in terms of promoting their platform to victimize innocent people.

MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 12:39:56 PM

Don't trust to them (Emirex), they put a fake address, they not Emirates Based Company, Their Company is from Estonia, Tallin City

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 01:12:56 PM

The bounty campaign ended just over 9 months ago the token was credited on the bounty hunters account dashboard on Emirex the value then was $ 0.47 cents the token on the bounty hunter's dashboard is locked and  will be released this October 28 after 9 months

Now the price is now trading at $0.18 I have a friend here who had 130 Emirex tokens valued now at $24 down from $49 it was such a long wait for $24, imagine waiting 9 months only to receive $24, this is how disgusting Emirex is, they should have released it much earlier.   
Thats the reason why i dont like bounties that pays after 9 months after the bounty end cause the price will surely go down, and the hardwork you give on the project will be worthless.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 06:30:01 PM

Thats the reason why i dont like bounties that pays after 9 months after the bounty end cause the price will surely go down, and the hardwork you give on the project will be worthless.

After all, not all projects fail. It is true that due to the two-year bear market in the cryptocurrency market, many projects failed to deal with it. However, some of them survived and the price went up significantly.
In this case, unfortunately, the positive effects are still not visible, but it is not certain that the price will not increase in the next few months. These types of projects are usually long-term investments and profits can sometimes be waited for even several years.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 06:50:44 PM

After all, not all projects fail. It is true that due to the two-year bear market in the cryptocurrency market, many projects failed to deal with it. However, some of them survived and the price went up significantly.
In this case, unfortunately, the positive effects are still not visible, but it is not certain that the price will not increase in the next few months. These types of projects are usually long-term investments and profits can sometimes be waited for even several years.

If for long term many hunters know that most of the time they will decrease more of its value than increasing thats is normal happening in many bounties and bounties payment. So holding it will not be a good option if you want an easy money its better to sell it the day you receive the payment than holding it for long then lost.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 10:39:56 PM

I watch closely the development on Emirex bounty campaign and the team members are so rude on social media towards the bounty hunters. Even during the ICO, they promised to distribute the tokens after the ICO or bounty campaign but the extension took more than 6 months. Now the locked bounty tokens are not available for hunters to withdrawal because investors have to do it first. That is why the price has dumped so much.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 11:39:00 PM

I watch closely the development on Emirex bounty campaign and the team members are so rude on social media towards the bounty hunters. Even during the ICO, they promised to distribute the tokens after the ICO or bounty campaign but the extension took more than 6 months. Now the locked bounty tokens are not available for hunters to withdrawal because investors have to do it first. That is why the price has dumped so much.
They are rude to bounty hunters asking for distribution but do they know the effort and hardwork put by every hunter just make thier project successful.

naureen978

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

I love to trade crypto & hold it for future profit

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 08:57:46 PM

Don't be sorry brother it is crypto world everything is possible here. May be Emirex price will be bullish but we have to wait little more.

Thank you
you are so kind therefore you fell sorry.

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 09:20:38 PM

I have 12 EMRX in my emirex exchange account wallet...
3 USDT to wait for 9 months lol. Since the beginning, I never had high expectations for this project because I was sure that the trading volume was still small and Emirex was still not attractive to traders and investors. don't expect the price will 'go to the moon'  Cheesy

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███