Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEFI & CEFI] Psyche.Cash | The Future of DeFi | Private sale  (Read 3235 times)
PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Psyche - Stablecoin ~ http://www.psyche.cash

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 03:48:57 PM

Since the beginning of the crypto revolution, many things have started to move forward. But to move forward, we had to overcome crucial obstacles in the likes of the cryptocurrency volatility. While many people were looking for their chance to invest in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, there are still those who oppose this chance waiting for a better and improved crypto revolution to occur. And boom ... we got the stablecoins! No price fluctuation with tons of ideas to improve our life. Securing investment in stablecoins can be a useful option for investors who are biding their time to invest in an unstable asset such as Bitcoin. They can be converted quickly and easily and can be converted back when confidence in the asset's volatility is restored.

Psyche protocol is the one for you because it offers tons of benefits in the likes of:

> Anonymous balance   > Signed transactions   > User-friendly technology

> Environment-friendly technology   > No additional or hidden costs   > Scalability

Psyche is algorithm based stablecoin, new coin will be minted depending on the market demand.
Psyche stands out from the other stablecoins because it created a fusion of utilizing the blockchain technology alongside the Reflex network.
Blockchain will definitely be the platform for everyday payments as a proof of concept that it can be easy, and this is the right way to move forward.

Psyche's innovative concept is already getting attention, and there is no doubt left, it is going to be mainstream. It is easy, like sending emails, PayPal, or WhatsApp.
Psyche wallet app will be available to download from 1st December.

The application's concept indicates a practical solution for the community as Psyche looks forward to the future and moves towards a mild economic system where it will be easier for everyone to be involved. Psyche is driven by the idea of ​​having its own blockchain of stablecoins, and once the blockchain is developed, it will follow the same concept.

You can clearly see why Psyche is a hot topic today and strong future tomorrow.

The future is now, and now is the right time to buy some Psyche.

The total coins for sale will be 100,000 and purchase of a minimum of $100, buy the token at a meager price before it goes for ICO.

Now, after we see the ideal investment for today, we have to be honest and say that it will become mainstream as time goes by, and everyone included in the operation will benefit for its own good. Psyche brings the benefits from blockchain technology and stability, which means it can rely on them for transactions in the crypto ecosystem. Its mass adoption can revolutionize traditional means of financial transactions and provide much-needed avenues for the 1.7 billion unbanked (persons who don't possess any bank account) worldwide. They could prove to be a haven from the hyperinflation that plagues some third world countries. The future is bright for Psyche and for those who invest in it!

But that's not all!

Psyche Coin is about to operate in an ultra-modern society, and that is why Psyche will be the first coin to focus on space tourism and the futuristic plan. Named after the famous asteroid Psyche 16, which will be at the forefront of space mining, Psyche Coin will invest in space mining startups. It is one of the most famous human debates to explore and exploit the benefits of space to fulfill the human dream. Since we already went through the benefits and how Psyche will transform the future and utilize it for the common good, let's see what the prices are.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 03:50:57 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2020, 05:53:04 PM by PsycheUSD

marcautralia

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 03:52:07 PM

Woww nice project
PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 03:52:58 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2020, 04:04:55 PM by PsycheUSD

PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 03:54:43 PM

Reserved
Deficraze

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 03:57:16 PM

Incredible, stablecoin which can be used everyday is certainly a mind-blowing idea. Beautiful design and app.
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:35:41 PM

The project looks well organised and promising. I think this project can bring revolution in the crypto industry. I wish the team good luck.
kinchit

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:51:19 PM

I was reading your article on Medium before you launch this thread. It was said as a challenge to USDT. I'm not sure, how you will do it but it is a very bold statement.
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 08:31:32 PM

minimum buy for pre-sale is $ 100.  is that not too big considering many small investors, maybe want to buy Psyche tokens for under $ 100
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 10:38:36 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2020, 11:19:59 PM by Fujiati

minimum buy for pre-sale is $ 100.  is that not too big considering many small investors, maybe want to buy Psyche tokens for under $ 100
But I think that's not too big, since I usually seen this day so much sale that have minimal buy for 1 eth. As investor, should know that the risk is so high if join a sale stage. The only thing what makes me odd is I don't see any bonus percentage on the purchases, which I usually find in every  sales.

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 11:27:52 PM

Why the information you put on this ann is different from what I see in website? On this thread the sale will start at 5 november, but in the site say at 1 november. Which of them the real one?
Also the preminted information, on this thread say 30M but in whitepaper 100M Roll Eyes Would someone not be confused by that?

PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 11:41:44 PM

We apologies for that and thanks a lot for giving heads up. The link to the whitepaper has been updated and you will see the new information.

Why the information you put on this ann is different from what I see in website? On this thread the sale will start at 5 november, but in the site say at 1 november. Which of them the real one?
Also the preminted information, on this thread say 30M but in whitepaper 100M Roll Eyes Would someone not be confused by that?

PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 11:44:52 PM

Thanks for bringing out the point, rather than placing bonuses, the prices are kept reasonable.

minimum buy for pre-sale is $ 100.  is that not too big considering many small investors, maybe want to buy Psyche tokens for under $ 100
But I think that's not too big, since I usually seen this day so much sale that have minimal buy for 1 eth. As investor, should know that the risk is so high if join a sale stage. The only thing what makes me odd is I don't see any bonus percentage on the purchases, which I usually find in every  sales.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 04:30:26 AM

yes, $100 is enough as minimum investments in this project for investors
and people who want to invest in this project should learn carefully all about this project, before they drop their money here
because the risk is higher if we invest in a new crypto project, i didn't mean to offend, but thats the true, right ?
remember "Don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose”

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 05:32:27 AM

when will the snapshot take place? I see that anyone who holds at least 1 ETH will get the psyche token. Will a bounty campaign be held next month? so far, the psyche is very interesting to be analyzed.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
hereSjohnny

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 09:22:17 AM

Speed transactions is a problem which many of us have encountered many times. It should at the high level here because transaction doesn’t require the whole network to approve and process it.
Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 10:55:49 AM

when will the snapshot take place? I see that anyone who holds at least 1 ETH will get the psyche token. Will a bounty campaign be held next month? so far, the psyche is very interesting to be analyzed.
I agree with your opinion, because every investor must bear his own risk and not all investments will also be detrimental, it depends on the project we are aiming for, it's best that we really understand the project before we hand over our money

PsycheUSD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 02:27:22 PM

Yes, the bounty campaign will start soon and it will be announced in the thread, following with airdrop. It took us 6 months of hard work to get on this point and we are very proud of Psyche.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 06:42:24 PM

-snip-
Will a bounty campaign be held next month? so far, the psyche is very interesting to be analyzed.

Thanks for showing your interest in the project. We'll be launching bounty/airdrop 1-2 days hopefully as 95% preparation has been done.

Regards.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 10:41:48 PM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (1)

-snip-
Will a bounty campaign be held next month? so far, the psyche is very interesting to be analyzed.

Thanks for showing your interest in the project. We'll be launching bounty/airdrop 1-2 days hopefully as 95% preparation has been done.

Regards.
Well, this is getting more interested, if the campaign manager someone like irfan_pak, then I would have no doubt participant will be crowded. One of the best manager is here, so the project will be a conversation among investors.
I can't wait to see and join it, and I also see there will be an airdrop campaign since the fund is reserved for airdrop&bounty.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: