Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Bitcoin Wars | BitcoinWars.io | A 3D Modular Multiplayer Bitcoin Game 🔥  (Read 306 times)
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 05:20:37 PM

Wow this is a nice project indeed for us gamers who really loves cryptocurrency. The sample you attached in this post is quite awesome. The graphics, i think it is great. the maximum players in the battle royale is 1000 which is quite large for a battle royale. But overall it is a good project. It is satisfying to see it developed (through discord with the progress and stuff).

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSat0shi (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:42:09 PM

Great idea, I waited already for a complete year and more for this to be coming true. I dream of P2P money for all time that I know money as a being.

Would appreciate an invitation to the discord chat, I can provide you with professional marketing knowledge and work as a sales talent that I am on phone, I have a nice and cool voice that does not get boring and I would offer my time to you guys!

Please pm me or email at

Also I'm interested in an invitation to the beta if its coming then in the upcoming time.

Maybe you should check out established free to play games that generate enough income already in the beta phase, e.g. "Battle Royale", "Fortnite" a graphic engine that is lightweight and cross-platform playable will be the most power to bring people to play the game. I advice for to contact the guys from Crytek, they have also a Coin released from a not so successful ICO.

hope your game gets true, I'm glad if you agree on my offer to help you, with the smart-contracts if altcoins and the connective issues inbetween BTC and the other blockchains that work with tokens on the single definition based currency itself as the coin. These smart contracts could be very cool to get e.g. an achievement in the game placed on user, game platform and the markets that the backbase of the held coins generates grid based profit over the timed income structure, that should be built to provide enough security to any investor.

Don't get me wrong, I just got exited reading about a BTC game,

I'm glad to be able to fulfill the need for proper 3D Game Development within the community. Discord links are available on the website although unfortunately I do not have much time to discuss such things with members.

The Public Alpha and Beta will be playable via direct download and requires no invitation.

It's not about income generation, it's about stability and security and adhering to the legislature around such things. Yes this is a business and yes it has to make money through fee's and we do give a significant portion back to the free play pool, but st the end of the day if all of this is not secured, it will be a waste of time.

So through organic growth initially and registrations for Closed Alpha and Beta testing, we will be able to take a much better stance on security as issues would be very isolated.
This statement also rings true for ERC-20 tokens which when utilising with my particular system, is insecure.

Glad to hear you're excited.

Wow this is a nice project indeed for us gamers who really loves cryptocurrency. The sample you attached in this post is quite awesome. The graphics, i think it is great. the maximum players in the battle royale is 1000 which is quite large for a battle royale. But overall it is a good project. It is satisfying to see it developed (through discord with the progress and stuff).

Thank you for your input, I am glad to hear that you like the graphics and overall idea of the game.
As for your concerns regarding Battle Royale, 1000 players is the maximum amount of players each instance of a server can contain, the modular system when completed, will mean that players can create games from 2-250 players (intially, subject to change), 1000 players is for events and very large maps.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:25:18 PM

Great idea, I waited already for a complete year and more for this to be coming true. I dream of P2P money for all time that I know money as a being.

Would appreciate an invitation to the discord chat, I can provide you with professional marketing knowledge and work as a sales talent that I am on phone, I have a nice and cool voice that does not get boring and I would offer my time to you guys!

Please pm me or email at

Also I'm interested in an invitation to the beta if its coming then in the upcoming time.

Maybe you should check out established free to play games that generate enough income already in the beta phase, e.g. "Battle Royale", "Fortnite" a graphic engine that is lightweight and cross-platform playable will be the most power to bring people to play the game. I advice for to contact the guys from Crytek, they have also a Coin released from a not so successful ICO.

hope your game gets true, I'm glad if you agree on my offer to help you, with the smart-contracts if altcoins and the connective issues inbetween BTC and the other blockchains that work with tokens on the single definition based currency itself as the coin. These smart contracts could be very cool to get e.g. an achievement in the game placed on user, game platform and the markets that the backbase of the held coins generates grid based profit over the timed income structure, that should be built to provide enough security to any investor.

Don't get me wrong, I just got exited reading about a BTC game,

I'm glad to be able to fulfill the need for proper 3D Game Development within the community. Discord links are available on the website although unfortunately I do not have much time to discuss such things with members.

The Public Alpha and Beta will be playable via direct download and requires no invitation.

It's not about income generation, it's about stability and security and adhering to the legislature around such things. Yes this is a business and yes it has to make money through fee's and we do give a significant portion back to the free play pool, but st the end of the day if all of this is not secured, it will be a waste of time.

So through organic growth initially and registrations for Closed Alpha and Beta testing, we will be able to take a much better stance on security as issues would be very isolated.
This statement also rings true for ERC-20 tokens which when utilising with my particular system, is insecure.

Glad to hear you're excited.

Thank you for your input, I am glad to hear that you like the graphics and overall idea of the game.
As for your concerns regarding Battle Royale, 1000 players is the maximum amount of players each instance of a server can contain, the modular system when completed, will mean that players can create games from 2-250 players (intially, subject to change), 1000 players is for events and very large maps.

Its my pleasure to witness this project to be developed on the internet very soon! Ohhh, I see. I thought it was for only one map. But, still. Improvements after improvements. It is so promising. I hope this project will shock the world someday. Good day.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: