Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Uprising Of Defi NFT Projects  (Read 45 times)
X NATION (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:33:58 AM

Over the following weeks, I have noticed a big trend in NFT's coming back into the crypto world. Now I understand many of you have heard of the token $meme before. They were one of the first Defi NFT projects to take off this year. After doing some research on the token I have noticed one thing in common. All of these tokens have very low supplies. I figured that the next wave of NFT projects will have farming capabilities as well as low supplies. The reason I am writing this is to share my successes and failures within this NFT trend. While hunting down these types of projects I have come across many airdrop scams as well as some definite gems. It turns out that following NFT giveaways on Twitter was a bit too good to be true. I have defiantly learned my lesson with that. Ironically, one of my greatest gains came from a project called pulltherug.finance. Now initially the main reason I trusted them in the first place was that they had no team tokens and their minting key was burned. My inner gambler was telling me that I should just buy into their presale for the hell of it and I did. It was a rough start on their Uniswap launch, but once they got listed on coin gecko the price exploded. The price hit 50 dollars and I ended up selling at 38 dollars. I made a 5x return just like that. Now I am still keeping an eye out for these types of projects and have noticed that there is a token called noob.finance that could be the next gem. I am only bringing this up because pulltherug.finance partnered with them saying that they are going to take NFT farming to the next level. Since pull the rug is still expanding, I do believe that $noob could follow the same path as $meme. After joining their telegram I have found out that they are locking their team tokens on Trust Swap and locking their liquidity on Unicrypt as $rugz did. They are also announcing a line of NFT's called Crypto Kiddies where they poke fun at all of the noobs in the crypto space. I see this being very similar to meme token and their NFT's. From the looks of it, I see two outcomes from someone investing in NFT projects. You could either buy the presale and sell the token when it gets listed for some crazy returns. Or you can hold/farm the token to earn the project's limited NFTs. These NFT's are traded on the opensea.io marketplace and could trade for thousands of dollars. Personally what I will be doing with noob.finance is buying the token presale this Saturday and holding it for their NFTs. Please note that I am no financial advisor and that I am just going off of speculation and past experiences. I'd like to know what you guys all think of this new NFT come back and if it will last.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: