Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OkPay does not deposit my money transfer  (Read 5693 times)
kneim (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 09:06:56 AM

I'm from Germany. I first transfered money to my TradeHill account with SEPA transfer. Since they disabled this way, I tried OkPay.

I transfered 20,87 Euro from my german bank account to my OkPay account at 31. of October. After a few days the money reached my account in OkPay successfully.

So, I started a new money transfer the same way as before, but with a rather large amount of 998,00 Euro, at 9. of November. It didn't reach my OkPay account up to now.

After about 7 days I wrote the first support message to OkPay, after about 9 days the second, and after about 2 weeks the third. No answer by OkPay up to now on any of this messages.

The comment field (for reference) was correctly filled in. The email support works, because I got an answer to a question to currency exchange.

The account is not yet verified. But I have uploaded my copy of my identity card some weeks ago. So they know me, but they do not verify me.

The last message of them, with regard to my verification, was on 15. of November:
Thank you for contacting OKPAY support!
Your account will be reviewed soon,
Thanks

I'm angry about this behavior. Who can help?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ovidiusoft

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 09:24:27 AM

PM the forum user OKPAY. He helped me sorting out this verification mess.
kneim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 10:06:29 AM

Thanks, I try. But I have not found any hint, that diposits are limited in dependance of the verification. And if it should, they could answer me.

OKPAY

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2011, 11:54:21 AM

I'm from Germany. I first transfered money to my TradeHill account with SEPA transfer. Since they disabled this way, I tried OkPay.

I transfered 20,87 Euro from my german bank account to my OkPay account at 31. of October. After a few days the money reached my account in OkPay successfully.

So, I started a new money transfer the same way as before, but with a rather large amount of 998,00 Euro, at 9. of November. It didn't reach my OkPay account up to now.

After about 7 days I wrote the first support message to OkPay, after about 9 days the second, and after about 2 weeks the third. No answer by OkPay up to now on any of this messages.

The comment field (for reference) was correctly filled in. The email support works, because I got an answer to a question to currency exchange.

The account is not yet verified. But I have uploaded my copy of my identity card some weeks ago. So they know me, but they do not verify me.

The last message of them, with regard to my verification, was on 15. of November:
Thank you for contacting OKPAY support!
Your account will be reviewed soon,
Thanks

I'm angry about this behavior. Who can help?

There were no support tickets or emails from the email address client used regarding the wire transfer.
(However we have phone and Skype support that can be also used when immediate attention required)
Regarding the verification: an email was sent requesting to provide a proper proof of address. In order to complete verification client need to click on "Request verification" button on the "Verification" page Cool
axelj

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2011, 01:06:02 PM

that sucks..
kneim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 10:22:00 PM

Seems wire transfer needs verification now. I'm working on verification with help from user okpay. Thanks for that. Will hopefully solve my problem. Will message the result later.

kneim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 07:30:30 AM

I pressed the button "Request Verification" on 25. of Sept., and indeed they checked my address. I got their answer on 28. of Sept.:

"Address information in your OKPAY account profile does not correspond to the documents you uploaded"

Fact is, that my home address is entered correctly in the "profile -> account -> addresses" in the OkPay portal since I have registered, and is the same as on my identity card. I told them at once, but they again do not answer me on my email reply.

Seems, they cannot distinguish between my home address, my place of birth, and the place of issue of my identity card.

Yet I do not have any answer about my 998 Euro, which I transfered to them.

I have pressed the "Request Verification" button any more now, but anyhow the service is one of the poorest I ever have seen. Hope it will not become a scam.

Blizz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 03:04:55 PM

Sorry to hear about your (potential) losses.
If they refuse to pay or answer maybe you should talk to a lawyer about your options. They can't just keep it.

It seems strange OKPay wants you to go through a verification procedure instead of just sending the money back to its original bank account.
kneim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 07:48:10 PM

I have got another standard email answer now:

"The document type you provided (or electronic document) is not suitable to verify your Address"

After all, they recognized the home addresses are equal. That gives me hope.

There are two open verification steps of mine:
1. Proof of Identity
2. Proof of Address

For Proof of Identity I have uploaded the copy of my identity card. That could be verfied for itself, without the home address, but they do not. Why?

I have uploaded an account statement now, and in a few days I will upload my drivers licence (have no scanner here). Will come back soon.

BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 08:05:55 PM

and in a few days I will upload my drivers licence (have no scanner here).
Use a steady hand, and your camera. Nowadays it gets roughly the same quality as an old scanner. Even a mobile camera sometimes works.

kneim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 10:39:50 PM

and in a few days I will upload my drivers licence (have no scanner here).
Use a steady hand, and your camera. Nowadays it gets roughly the same quality as an old scanner. Even a mobile camera sometimes works.

Good idea, worked well. Have uploaded a copy of my drivers license to OkPay now. Unfortunately there is not the full address. Only the name of the city is printed, no street. Will see, if it is enough for them.

kneim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 10:19:09 PM

I' verified sucessfully, that's great. Now I go on to the next step, my money is not yet deposited.

Blizz

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 10:23:50 PM

Good luck. Can't imagine they would try to scam you but they definitely make you jump through loops to get your money back.  Grin
codymanix

Activity: 203
Merit: 121

Gir: I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now..

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 11:45:42 AM

You can also try Intersango.com, they still provide SEPA deposits.

Programming tutorials, Tools, Games & Humor http://deutronium.de.vu
My Vircurex referral code for persistant 0.05% trade discount: 750-33267 or use
https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=750-33267
Blizz

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 11:57:12 AM

Intersango is very reliable and has a helpful staff. You can definitely trust them and they won't keep your money for bogus reasons.
kneim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2011, 10:19:20 PM

I use intersango and never had a problem with them. But it is not possible to withdraw money to paxum. Therefore I need OkPay.

kneim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2011, 10:34:24 PM

Good luck. Can't imagine they would try to scam you but they definitely make you jump through loops to get your money back.  Grin

I see it the same. And so we do another loop.

At 1. of Dec. morning they told via email: Your account verification is completed
And then there is a list of the advantages now, but I'm out of the money.

At 1. of Dec. evening I triggered another support-ticket, in which I told again to please deposit my money. I appended the wire transfer receipt as a pdf.

At 2. of Dec. I got the answer via email:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting OKPAY Support!
Your account is verified. Thank you.
Best regards,
OKPAY Team

No money yet. Hey, you guys at OkPay. Can you read?

And now, the next loop. Next Ticket. I'm angry.

kneim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 07:26:06 AM

No money deposited yet, an no reply on my newest ticket, waiting on up to weekend.

antihexe

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 08:26:00 AM

How horrible.

It's unacceptable for them to not have just reversed the transfer after such a long time.
der__flo

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 01:12:15 PM

OKPay has lost my trust on the first try...
I wanted to deposit 50$ via SEPA, but after i completed the transaction, the money transfer didn't show up
at the summary. I've called my bank and was told that the recipient and the depositor are not equivalent.
(i've triple checked that! no typos)
In this case the bank needs to ask the sender for permission to perform the transaction...

i've declined

greetz
der__flo
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: