Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What type of user are you in bitcointalk forum (your road to become legend)  (Read 251 times)
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 03:40:07 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2020, 04:04:20 PM by jademaxsuy
Merited by taufik123 (1), DdmrDdmr (1)

Is there any other way to rank up to legendary instantly?

It is always a dream whenever you want to be on top. Here in the forum I think most of the bounty hunter's wish is to grow and rank up to legendary. No way it could happen in an instant and it is a hardwork to achieve that good rank. There are few good members had proven this already and they are now legendary out of those few they were deligated to become a merit source after admin see their worth with their full support and great help contributed to the forum and the members.

As above mention those are the type of users that are exemplary and doctorate in earning merits. However, there are different kinds of users that I would like you to classify your self.

1. Exemplary users (doctorate) - Potential users to become legendary in rank in short period of time after achieiving required activity
I had seen few users that are doing well and are candidate to become legendary. Just like the other extraordinary users ahead to them they shown too great potential to becoming legendary. Some of them could become legendary in an instant for they are already qualified with the number of required merits and the activity. Others are already had the required merits but still making progress to increase their activity.

2. Potential to rank up in legendary but will take more time to achieve like having 200+ earn merits for now.
There are many  users now earning 200 plus earn merits and that is the good thing because they are also candidate to achieve the legendary in rank. This may take time for them but this should not be a problem because they can step up anytime and can earn merits in a small period of time for them to rank up to legendary in rank.

3. High activity low merits users or below 50 merits
There are some users that are like this with high activity but with low merits earn. However, I do believe that they still contribute a lot by participating active discussions and providing informations that are helpful in their replies. They could not get or earn had the chance to earn merit because their mostly of their post are from major boards discussion that aren't usually visible to the merit source. Still I do believe in them that they could rank up in the future and may able to step up and earn merits to rank up. Yet, still remember that even if will be difficult to earn merit mind yoi that rank is not a hindrance here to continue the things you wanted. As they say that whatever your rank is you can still contribute help and do good to other members and the forum itself.

4. High activity lesser merits earn below 20 merits earn
There are also users with high activity but lesser merits earn like below 20 merits. These type of user can have the slightest chance to get into the legendary rank. They do not care about getting rank up or it is relatively hard for them to earn merits due to some reasons. I could not blame too the merit source because they are fair enough in rewarding the merits that they consider rewarding merits even if your grammar is broken or in short you are not good in english. However this kind of users still contribute in the forum and that is by adding a pile of post in the forum and I could be hypocrite if not being part of it(probably). LOL!

5. High activity but no merits earn
Well, there are these newbie that until now they do not earn even a single merit but are good in making advises on how to earn merit in their posts. It so funny sometimes that their advises turns out to becoming their own medicine too. However, I still do believe that they contributed a lot like making a pile of shit posts in the bounty threads and other major boards of discussion with generic or off topic replies. Sad but this type of user has no future to learn about cryptocurrency.

I know that dreaming to become legendary in rank is all bounty hunter wanted. Many are being called but only few are being chosen depending on your performance towards contributing help in the forum and the members. Yet, the admin of the forum does not closes you to become a legendary in a instant and these are the following,

* Donate 10 btc as donator. Just send pm to theymos the admin of the forum and he will provide you a unique btc adress half green color in the last coin of your 5 gold coins below your precious name.
* Donate 50 btc and become a VIP. Same process to be done by sending pm to admin and you will get 5 gold coins below name with half purple color on the last coin.

More info about it check this thread Forum ranks/positions/badges/(What do does shiny coins under my name mean?)

I want to inform newbie how lucky they are today after some of the users here are willing to help by starting a merit giveaways thread and that will able them to rank up easily if they can do good here in the forum.

The question is for the newbies, What type of user could you be in the future? Do you want to become a legendary user? A donator? or a VIP?

For existing users with earn merits or no merits earn, What type if user are you basing on the category?

Note: This is just for fun guys but pretty sure that there are users will going to react violently. Still I can be thankful in their reaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 05:25:51 PM

To be honest, I think anyone who's at least 3 is helpful to the forum. No matter your post count, if you've earnt more than 20 merits you've done a pretty good job here. The average for most fairly good posters probably stands at between a merit every 10 posts and a merit every 100...
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 07:39:16 PM

Based on experience, I, you and all forum member have the same opportunity to reach Legendary rank if they want. Before merit systems existed, all users could potentially achieve that rank only if they had a sufficient number of post and activity even if they only sent bounty report or something like that. However, once the merit system is implemented, spammer and low-quality poster have a very hard time getting merit so that they are stuck in the same ranking even though the number of post and activity is sufficient.

Legendary is the dream ranking for most poster on the forum as it is a sign that we have been on the forum for a long time. There is no instant way to reach Legendary once the merit system is in place, unless you buy it (not recommended). I think we will feel proud and happy if we achieve it only with effort and hard work and contributing to the forum and user.

Note: This is just for fun guys but pretty sure that there are users will going to react violently. Still I can be thankful in their reaction.
Think positive, let's take the opportunity to become a quality poster. You're not only having fun, but also giving anyone a chance to think clearly about how the ranking were achieved.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 07:57:55 PM

it is not easy to become a legendary and it certainly requires a very long time and struggle that is not only done in a few days.
staying consistent in this forum and contributing is important.
Not a shortcut to becoming a legendary.
I've been on this forum for about 4+ years and it's been a great trip with a lot of experience that I gained, so I can reach Legendary rank.

I am the type of user who continues to improve my skills in this forum and get involved in every discussion, learn new things so that my insight will increase.

Being useful on this forum is the main point, not just the goal of achieving legendary rankings. Many legendary rankings are useless and not very active on this forum. Even the newbie rankings seem more active and more useful. Like yourself @jademaxsuy.dll with a Full Member rating good contribution in this forum.
Achievements will pursue you without being asked, if you continue to contribute and benefit to this forum.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 10:55:00 PM

If I got started now I think I'd probably be a number two. You have to become the darling of multiple established posters to really rocket your way up the ranks and I'm steady rather than explosive.

It's fun to see someone arrive who does instantly take off. Usually they demonstrate deep seated knowledge that isn't often on display here that reminds others of olden times. I wonder whether they bided their time before making their debut or discovered this place randomly after a lengthy period doing their own thing and dove straight in.

I wonder if I would have changed my approach had the merit system been in place when I turned up. Before it was just a case of sticking around for long enough. I'm probably too lazy to make ranking up an aim I devoted real effort to.
OcTradism

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 02:49:39 AM

Without the Merit & new rank requirements the requirement of activity does not allow any member rank up to Legendary instantly.

If you begin with 0 post, 0 activity, it takes you from 2 years (lucky) to 3 years (unlucky - like coinlocket$) to become Legendary member (without requirements of merit)

Basically here is all you need :
It's between 2-3 years for Legendry as the following list shows

Code:
1 X 14 = 14
2 X 14 = 28
3 X 14 = 42   --  Jr. Member ( 1.5 month)
4 X 14 = 56
5 X 14 = 70   --  Member (2.5 month)
6 X 14 = 84
7 X 14 = 98
8 X 14 = 112
9 X 14 = 126   --  Full Member (4.5 month)
10 X 14 = 140
11 X 14 = 154
12 X 14 = 168
13 X 14 = 182
14 X 14 = 196
15 X 14 = 210
16 X 14 = 224
17 X 14 = 238
18 X 14 = 252   --  Senior Member (8.5 month)
19 X 14 = 266
20 X 14 = 280
21 X 14 = 294
22 X 14 = 308
23 X 14 = 322
24 X 14 = 336
25 X 14 = 350
26 X 14 = 364
27 X 14 = 378
28 X 14 = 392
29 X 14 = 406
30 X 14 = 420
31 X 14 = 434
32 X 14 = 448
33 X 14 = 462
34 X 14 = 476
35 X 14 = 490   --  Hero Member (1.3 years)
36 X 14 = 504
37 X 14 = 518
38 X 14 = 532
39 X 14 = 536
40 X 14 = 550
41 X 14 = 564
42 X 14 = 578
43 X 14 = 592
44 X 14 = 606
45 X 14 = 620
46 X 14 = 634
47 X 14 = 648
48 X 14 = 662
49 X 14 = 676
50 X 14 = 690
51 X 14 = 704
52 X 14 = 718
53 X 14 = 732
54 X 14 = 746
55 X 14 = 760
56 X 14 = 784  -- Legendary lucky rank starts  (2 years)
57 X 14 = 798
58 X 14 = 812
59 X 14 = 826
60 X 14 = 840
61 X 14 = 854
62 X 14 = 868
63 X 14 = 882
64 X 14 = 896
65 X 14 = 910
66 X 14 = 924
67 X 14 = 938
68 X 14 = 952
69 X 14 = 966
70 X 14 = 980
71 X 14 = 994
72 X 14 = 1008
73 X 14 = 1022
74 X 14 = 1036
75 X 14 = 1050
76 X 14 = 1064
77 X 14 = 1078
77 X 14 = 1092  -- Not achieved yet, wait for this update -> Legendary rank achieved! (3 years)

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4270

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 07:35:57 AM

It takes time to become a legend. And this cannot be done instantly. I think that the time interval to become a legend is a very correct function. During this period, many forum participants make the right conclusions.
You write that becoming a legend is all a bounty hunter wants.

I know that dreaming to become legendary in rank is all bounty hunter wanted. Many are being called but only few are being chosen depending on your performance towards contributing help in the forum and the members.

I disagree with this.
These are very small goals. These are not the ideas that the forum itself provides
Regardless of your activity on the forum, what you do here should be helpful.
You can sit for days and participate in the bounty and post reports on the awards, thereby increasing your activity on the forum due to useless posts. And in the end, what does it give to the user himself, and even more so to the forum?

Many people create a lot of fuss to quickly raise their ratings on the forum. And so they often make a lot of mistakes. You cannot absorb a lot of information at once it takes time. And over time, people change, they become interested in the very idea of ​​the development of bitcoin and everything connected with it. And the promotion in rank occurs naturally.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 06:38:16 PM

Myself started with 10 airdropped merits and now earned almost 200 ( just 8 remaining). I am also wishing to become Legendary one day not for bounty hunting just for the title because its Legendary and something you can feel proud once you reach it.My goal was to reach Senior member this year but only 2 months left to achieve it? Roll Eyes

Let's see how my merit earning (never hunting) journey will be in the next 2 months. I will return here at the end of 2020 to report how much I achieved.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
BlazingHashes

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 07:34:36 PM

I came back recently because of bitcoin's rather rapid growth and my external financial situation is not good. Really, I want to contribute and become a high activity member here, but I'm quite shy because too many knowledgeable people are already here, while I only have some basic knowledge and concepts. shouted.
Shaydeebankz

Activity: 6
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 07:49:38 PM

I feel lost and out of place here,  not that i don't have the desire or will to be active, but seeing other gurus and maestro in the world of crypto,  i feel outcasted, but i want to take it as a challenge (with my tight schedule).  You legends are my MVPs, i will strive to get there.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 08:21:51 PM

This is a mega inspection you nailed it. Dedication and commitment plays a key role in ranking up.on bitcoin talk. I find my self wondering daily what it took those with high portfolio to get to where the are but I came to this conclusion that nothing good comes so easy. Dedication is the key to achieving good success as far as life generally is concerned. A price must be paid to make a difference
nakamura12

Activity: 2254
Merit: 669

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 09:30:10 PM

Newbies that didn't rank up did not change their posting habit instead they post whatever they think it's the right thing to do and never earn merit. They should take the low rank who earn merit thread and made it as their motivation to do things that will be good for others, not just for other people but also for the forum.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 10:42:06 PM

I feel lost and out of place here,  not that i don't have the desire or will to be active, but seeing other gurus and maestro in the world of crypto,  i feel outcasted, but i want to take it as a challenge (with my tight schedule).  You legends are my MVPs, i will strive to get there.
You shouldn't because most of the users here started with a scratch and done shit posting or no idea at all being here in the forum with the mindset of just earning in bounties. Yes earning is possible but it is just actually a waste of time if you are new and do not know how to join a good campaign. Rather than making money why not grow learning about cryptocurrency? Being active here in the forum in making replies, promote constructive posts will make you a better member in this forum. Then you will going to realize that you had achieve something that you do not expect.
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 10:07:15 AM

Actually im just a normal member having a good time to learn with this forum, merit is just an additional token of appreciation. However, I want to contribute the knowledge I have because this forum how it works, exchange of different information just to enlighten them. Also, I want to be part of the legendary members but today my aim is just to surpass and achieve another rank which is the hero member club. To increase the rank check yourself first. There are a lot of members who want to rank up and earn merit but the problem is they are low quality, troll, or shit poster. I encourage other members too to evaluate yourself if you think by that kind of posting habit is not worthy earning merit time to change yourself and try other kinds of strategy if you want to pursue your goal get it not just watch it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 5628

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 12:11:40 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1)

Of course there is always a way to achieve something instantly, the only problem is that it is mostly illegal or maybe it would be better to say unethical if we put it in the context of this forum. Some became Legendary members by buying an account (which is definitely instant), and some because they bought the merits they needed or assigned them to themselves from their alt accounts.

I understand how important it is for some to reach this rank, but it in itself means nothing - there are a lot of Legendary/Hero members who do not deserve it, and a lot of those with lower ranks who are far better and more useful members for this forum.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 03:53:02 AM

I find myself in 2 or 3, have earned 110 merits in little more than 3 years, need about 40 for senior and then another 250 for hero/legendary.

I just open the forum once a day, complete the comments for bounty and then check the forum next day, I'm satisfied with the merits earned tbh  Tongue

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:21:55 AM

I came back recently because of bitcoin's rather rapid growth and my external financial situation is not good. Really, I want to contribute and become a high activity member here, but I'm quite shy because too many knowledgeable people are already here, while I only have some basic knowledge and concepts. shouted.
I cannot blame you if that's what you feel. But I think there's nothing to be ashamed of with having just basic knowledge. After all, this is a forum and is created for discussions about crypto and related stuff. I admit, I don't also have the kind of knowledge to share when it comes to the technicalities of bitcoin or crypto but I still try to engage on discussions I can relate or share my own thoughts and ideas. If I don't have ideas to share, I just read (especially on technicals) and learn on my own.

Don't shy away from learning. We all want to reach legendary and it won't happen if you won't engage and try to improve. It's just, we have our own pace. Some of us may walk slow, but let's not walk backwards. One step at a time but always ahead. Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Blue MoonFlower

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:31:51 AM

Honestly, when I first stepped in this platform, it feels like I'm lost in the outside world. Blockchain terms, crypto names are overwhelming. I am totally new, and have less knowledge in Crypto Industry but I am so interested and much willing to learn everything here. That's why I read a lot, to gain more knowledge and share some thoughts that I myself have personally known. I always love to write and share some ideas since then, but its totally different here. One more thing that I always look upon are those large amount of merits from the legends and higher ranks that made me inspired to do good and be like them one day. They serves as my inspiration. I am quite shy but started searching some good and informative posts that I could share somehow. If I cant do better, at least I can do good, I hope.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4270

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 11:32:25 AM

Again, I'm destroying someone's fictional legend. Grin
Your account has a very long history, but I doubt it belongs to you.
Moreover, you are not only trying to become better but also breaking the ban rules. So keep being shy.

You must be bolder. Do not be afraid to ask, there are many kind people here who are ready to lend you a helping hand and explain in case something is not clear. The main thing is to be sure that you will succeed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██