Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: U t d . c o m (UTD) - Premium 3 Letter .com Domain (Registered 1995)  (Read 48 times)
DomainNamePRO (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 03:47:23 PM

Dear All,

Domain : U t d . C O M (UTD)

This ultra premium domain name which was first registered in 1995, making it one of the rarest three letter .com's for sale on the web today.

This is an extremely rare; and a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a piece of internet history, whilst at the same time acquiring an incredibly sought after generic domain which is highly brandable.

We are pleased to be working in partnership with DAN on the sale of this valuable domain asset; and welcome all serious enquiries surrounding the 'UTD' domain. You can either make an offer via the DAN platform by simply typing the Utd url (or) post your offers below / PM me.

Currently reviewing offers over 50 BTC

If we come to an agreement on price :

My preferred payment methods are > DAN.com, Escrow.com or Epik Escrow (Alternatively we can deal direct and I can forward you to other legendary members here on BT who would give positive references)

Thank you for taking time out to read my thread.

Kind Regards,
DNP

Oakes

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:53:07 PM

I can't seem to PM you, can you PM me instead?
DomainNamePRO (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:51:24 PM

I can't seem to PM you, can you PM me instead?

Hi Oakes,

I just tried to message you as you requested, however, your settings need updating as this messaged displayed when i tried to PM you

"User 'Oakes' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

So that we are not playing message tennis, lol, how can i help you?

Best Regards,
BG
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: