Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💎💰[BOUNTY] BASE PROTOCOL - (BASE) | HUGE REWARDS | 2% ECOSYSTEM TOKENS🚀💎💰  (Read 19188 times)
Ebullientfellow

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 09:33:13 PM

All bounty payments are officially distributed.

If you are not seeing your payment, ensure that you have added BASE as a custom token to your wallet. You can follow the first section of this guide to get the contract address, and add BASE:

https://medium.com/baseprotocol/how-to-use-the-base-cascade-df96381f166c

Can you please release the spreadsheet for hunters to view their rewards? I didn't get mine. Blockchain is about transparency, let this also be transparently done. From existing indications, you didn't even disburse up to the 30k BASE token that you allocated finally for the bounty. Unlock open access to the spreadsheet elt us know how you awarded and distributed the tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ebullientfellow

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 11:50:01 PM

Let's see who gets what. You muted everyone on the Telegram group dedicated to this same bounty and locked access to the spreadsheet. That's all secrecy and negates the ideal of blockchain technology which is transparency. I hope you do the right thing soon.
Ebullientfellow

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 07:33:16 AM

Did anybody here got their full payment? Are we just sit back and watch this project cheat us just like that? I'm beginning to believe the various accusations leveled against the project when it was launched. Base Protocol has got a sinister move with the way Dylan handled this bounty distribution. We need to call them out. You can't treat hunters who promoted your project like shit.

Unlock the spreadsheet and the bounty Telegram group.
Ebullientfellow

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 09:19:17 AM

Did anybody here get their full payment? Are we just sit back and watch this project cheat us just like that? I'm beginning to believe the various accusations leveled against the project when it was launched. Base Protocol has got a sinister move with the way Dylan handled this bounty distribution. We need to call them out. You can't treat hunters who promoted your project like shit.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 10:31:27 AM

They paid 2% of the initial ecosystem tokens, but they don't pay us when the ecosystem launched. That means when we receive BASE, the total ecosystem tokens increased 80x times and our tokens seem to have not much value now.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 11:10:06 AM

They paid 2% of the initial ecosystem tokens, but they don't pay us when the ecosystem launched. That means when we receive BASE, the total ecosystem tokens increased 80x times and our tokens seem to have not much value now.

From my understanding it seems the bounty payment already done, if you didn't receive yours then i suggest you check with the bounty manager or the team for your payment.

Did anybody here got their full payment? Are we just sit back and watch this project cheat us just like that? I'm beginning to believe the various accusations leveled against the project when it was launched. Base Protocol has got a sinister move with the way Dylan handled this bounty distribution. We need to call them out. You can't treat hunters who promoted your project like shit.

i doubt anyone got full payment from what i read, isn't it the reason why they lock the spreadsheet and telegram group to stop people from complaining, better to move on with what you have got, you already said it the team have a sinister act and do not care about reputation.
Ebullientfellow

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 02:16:38 PM

From my understanding it seems the bounty payment already done, if you didn't receive yours then i suggest you check with the bounty manager or the team for your payment.

i doubt anyone got full payment from what i read, isn't it the reason why they lock the spreadsheet and telegram group to stop people from complaining, better to move on with what you have got, you already said it the team have a sinister act and do not care about reputation.

But we can make some noise about them and alert people ahead. Who knows what move they are planning on their investors right now. I wasn't expecting this after the various allegations that flew about on Twitter and Telegram when they launched on Uniswap. I thought it was a calculated move born out envy but with this bounty mismanagement, they can as well cheat on their investors if they can cheat on hunters with very small token allocation.
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 03:23:29 PM

All bounty payments are officially distributed.

If you are not seeing your payment, ensure that you have added BASE as a custom token to your wallet. You can follow the first section of this guide to get the contract address, and add BASE:

https://medium.com/baseprotocol/how-to-use-the-base-cascade-df96381f166c

I participated in 3 campaigns but got only 2 payments which were even lower than the reward allocated to my stakes before the Spreadsheet was locked. I've tried severally to chat with you in the Telegram group but no response.
anobtc

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 06:24:41 PM

I got my tokens, lower than in the spreadsheet. But if you know their Rebase mechanism, you will get my point.

mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 11:20:47 PM

I got my tokens, lower than in the spreadsheet. But if you know their Rebase mechanism, you will get my point.

I got mine too but lower than what was allocated in the spreadsheet before locking. And rebase doesn't happen before distribution, it's only tokens in the wallet or Cascade that gets rebase. Just check the transaction history in your wallet to know what amount of token was originally sent to you. Rebase is a different matter entirely.
anobtc

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 04:07:17 AM

I got mine too but lower than what was allocated in the spreadsheet before locking. And rebase doesn't happen before distribution, it's only tokens in the wallet or Cascade that gets rebase. Just check the transaction history in your wallet to know what amount of token was originally sent to you. Rebase is a different matter entirely.
Yes we are all trapped here. Just 3 days and my token reduced 50%, and its price deceased 30%, so we received just few bucks.
They said they paid 2% ecosystem tokens, it means we will always have 2% of supply and that portion will not change in any case of rebase, as they said in WP.
But in fact, they paid us just 30k tokens, while their supply expand to 80m tokens, it means just 0.03%. What a tricky here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  

Jump to: