Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you invested for Attractive projects??  (Read 257 times)
inverstorloisa (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:23:49 AM

Again I'm looking for an European project , Project name is "HEIDICOIN" .  in my experience  This project is quite attractive project than other projects . What i mean by "attractive" is

• Website
  • Whitepaper
  • Roadmap (so far, they have done according to the roadmap ) 
  • Registered company in switzerland
  • Team members
  • Business Model and Revenue Model

So, I analyzed for 3 weeks about this project and i couldn't find a bug ..  and they have on CMC as well (token price is in between for last 3 months 20$-50$)
And what i want to know from you is ,
[Their TRADING BEGINS NOVEMBER 1, 2020 ON COINSBIT.IO]

should i  invest for this project on this november?

COINSBIT.IO is a good one for invest money?

Do you trust registered companies in switzerland?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:30:51 AM

Forget website and whitepaper, I don't fall for designs and logos anymore, they are very dangerous misleading tools, even roadmap is still not interesting to me anymore because that's future thing, I will go with Team Members and Business Model, the oy thing that makes a project so attractive is the team, the utility and partners

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:35:02 AM

About the register thing well I used to believe in this in the past but not anymore, been registered doesn't guarantee that the project will be up forever, In crypto space nothing is certain, Coinsbit isn't bad but we know it's a new exchange and they have a long way to go, another thing I don't like here is limited listing, why Coinsbit only? The 24hrs trading volume is too low

Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:18:05 AM

Again I'm looking for an European project , Project name is "HEIDICOIN" .  in my experience  This project is quite attractive project than other projects . What i mean by "attractive" is

• Website
  • Whitepaper
  • Roadmap (so far, they have done according to the roadmap ) 
  • Registered company in switzerland
  • Team members
  • Business Model and Revenue Model

So, I analyzed for 3 weeks about this project and i couldn't find a bug ..  and they have on CMC as well (token price is in between for last 3 months 20$-50$)
And what i want to know from you is ,
[Their TRADING BEGINS NOVEMBER 1, 2020 ON COINSBIT.IO]

Don't go by the attractiveness or the gimmicks that are in the website or how fast the website loads or how intuitive the website is.

Read through the white paper find out the token economics , see if it solves a existing problem.that needs solving.
See if the problem will exist in a couple of years time.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:19:44 AM

I can't find "HEIDICOIN" but I found this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/heidi/ Is it the same? If so, don't rely on CMC listing in making your decision. Price data comes from unheard exchanges and information on volume is also questionable https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/heidi/historical-data/

Most of these projects are attractive in the beginning and they will present you all the good stuffs but when it comes down to the real work, 90% of them don't deliver. Failed partnerships, inferior products, unable to increase user base, are some of the things these projects end up with.

Having said all that, that's up to you if you want to take the risk of investing this early. From what has happened in the ICO days, I would rather wait and check back on them after one or two years.

You meant this Coinstbit?

Need I say more? If you want other cases, go to the scam accusation board and type coinsbit in the search box.

Do you trust registered companies in switzerland?[/b][/color][/glow]
I don't know the regulation over there. Maybe they're strict but it doesn't matter much where they are located.

By the way, kudos for doing your basic research.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:45:55 AM

Of course attraactive projects is people chances to invest to the project but be careful because mostly that project is hiding something.
Don't look to their promises of what you are it's better for you to do a research and find the true color of that project because we need to be careful because now a days a lot of scam project is still happening to the crypto world research and discover to their purposes will save your money and high chance to earn.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:05:11 AM

Forget website and whitepaper, I don't fall for designs and logos anymore, they are very dangerous misleading tools, even roadmap is still not interesting to me anymore because that's future thing, I will go with Team Members and Business Model, the oy thing that makes a project so attractive is the team, the utility and partners

Websites and whitepapers sometimes don't guarantee a project is a real good one. And I agree that for the team, products and tokenomics are important, including the business model. Because from previous experience, there are so many whitepapers and websites that are very interesting. But the reality is not as expected and there are even dead projects.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:11:52 AM

Websites and whitepapers sometimes don't guarantee a project is a real good one. And I agree that for the team, products and tokenomics are important, including the business model. Because from previous experience, there are so many whitepapers and websites that are very interesting. But the reality is not as expected and there are even dead projects.

That's why we can't say that the new propose project were good project by just looking of its logo. But for me by reading the whitepaper of one project you can already analyze some specific points that the project wanted to impose and at the same some of us know how to read between the lines of a white and can surely utter if it is scam or not good for investments. But amongst all, the team behind who work for the project was the key for the success  of a project.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:19:12 AM

Yes, way back in 2018 I invested in some attractive projects, and only to found out they are nothing. They even got listed on the CMC and even top gainers in CMC for a couple of weeks. Due to that, I was expecting it to get so much more from it but I was wrong I got lots of losses after that. And what more sad is that I can see the CEO of that project very active on Facebook now trying to show to the people how good his life is (Lol)...
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4285

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 10:45:14 AM

What's the difference where the company is registered? Now, by proxy, you can register a company anywhere in the world and not even come to this country.
A friend of mine from Russia registered a company in London, although he was not there. It took several weeks.
Good projects find the initial investment themselves. I would definitely not invest there if I was not personally acquainted with the project team.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:46:54 AM

For me before I invest into an attractive projects I usually make a deeper research about it because attractive projects at first it usually presents a good and catchy things so that it can caught the attention of many people who wants to invest. Where in fact websites and its whitepapers sometimes do not guarantee if the project is legit as states. So thus the investor sometimes rely on it and later mislead so before investing into said attractive project make a depth search about it before getting in.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:58:11 AM

Exactly because in this part Money cannot be a material to make it real,WhitePaper,Website and roadmap can be done using funds to mislead people.

But Team?yeah they can fake it but still we know how to find it legit and faker and also Busines Model .
For me before I invest into an attractive projects I usually make a deeper research about it because attractive projects at first it usually presents a good and catchy things so that it can caught the attention of many people who wants to invest. Where in fact websites and its whitepapers sometimes do not guarantee if the project is legit as states. So thus the investor sometimes rely on it and later mislead so before investing into said attractive project make a depth search about it before getting in.
Attraction wasn't indeed if you are a true and knowledgeable Investors because we cannot be lured just by their looks and appearance .

It is the Team that in the back of every project is what i am relying for before investing.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:03:36 PM

If you conduct a proper analysis and prove the credibility of the project, then you should consider it in investing. But if not, then you should seek for additional resources, excluding the white paper, as it can be deceptive. Don't base your investment decision on it, as there are diverse circumstances where a project imitate the white paper of another project.

Based on some topics regarding that exchange in Scam Accusations, I will suggest not to invest. But the decision is up to you, you may consider checking this review about that exchange.

Link:
Code:
https://www.cointelligence.com/exchanges_list/coinsbit/

It depends, since even some companies are registered they still manage to commit frauds. So, if you want to make a quick investment decision, then examine and measure the risk.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:17:15 PM

In 2017 I often invested in several interesting projects in my opinion, DENT SONM GLA and several other interesting ICOs. I looked more at who their developer members were and what the concept was like, then the whitepaper and roadmap, after that we looked at their opportunities and how much investment they had gotten. As for the current project I would rather be careful, take a look at the developers and their locations. make sure there is nothing suspicious and after that you must know how many funds they need and how much investment funds they have gotten, current projects often fail because of the lack of investors and scam developers.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:21:42 PM

Let the team be your first priority mate, team can fake their experience but it will be revealed in a very short period of time, I have a friend who knows how to ask good questions from the team, something very useful, this can reveal their real aims, many project team aren't crypto experts, they just want to make money is all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:55:49 PM

Unfortunately, they conducted Airdrop and requested particpants to join in the pre sales before they can claim their token. also the team behind a project goes a long way on how the project will last. the community is also another aspect to consider. how lively is the team and community. i also consider activities on github and website before i make my final conclusion.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:03:06 PM

I have done it before the so-called (attractive projects) during the ICO crazed in 2017-2018, and it was ended up nothing, But I admired your own little way to minimize the risk by doing some researched about the project before you decide to invest, but sometimes shit still happen no matter how we prepared by doing our own research about the project, in your case "Hiedicoin" is the project that you want to invest, base on your findings I think its good, But what I've noticed is that the first exchange Hiedicoin will be listed? CoinsBit I think with that part I have nothing to say.  
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:00:02 PM

If you can't find some project that is managed by refutable managers, You really need to carefully check that information because nowadays people that wanted to scam investors, had already known how to make it look real and legit. Roadmaps and Whitepapers are only crops, you really need to know how a real project works and to learn from the people who got scam by those pretenders.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:18:44 PM

Those things you listed there are basic thing that everyone knows that a project should have and that does not indicate that the project will be successful and worth investing in. If you go to marketplace sections, you will see that many team always come here to recruit people to write whitepaper and even create smart contract for them. If you want to invest, you need to watch closely how serious the team are with the project because a solid team are the backbone of any project. You need to pay attention to total token supply and the price. Most of the time, I invest in project that are not developed by faceless people. I also check if a project is legitimately registered in a particular business if they claim to have physical address. These are part of the thing you need to watch for in a project
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 04:18:43 PM

The case to case study has  stated this project as scam one. I guess few members has already mentioned the articles for this so there is no need stretch it any further.

Moreover, it is completely wrong to correlate the project to its website, whitepaper, ICO's and what not! Do you know why? Because all of this can now be made in detail and one can show any third class project as supreme one in the current market. I am not sure where to start but gone those golden days of ICO where one could just enter any project and earn handsome rewards in turn to it.

Better off keep trying the current on-going projects and enter into them when they are in the bearish zone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: