Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 12:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising Unreleased Coins  (Read 628 times)
raymarius (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:19:01 AM

Guys we all wish to be early adopters of successful coins. Who would not like to be mining bitcoins in 2009 or litecoin last year or invest in NXT ipo or even aurora coin when it was first announced.

Lets help each other out by sharing our own insights of upcoming promising coin. I know asking people not to pimp their own coins would is like asking a dog not to lick his ass but please try not to if you can  Wink.

I believe ZERO COIN has huge hype and could be a very good investment opportunity. Ethereum too has a lot of hype though I an not sure what it is trying to create, a coin or a platform for creating coins  Huh

One coin that is developing quietly but with a lot of promise is NEM.

are they any other coins you know of please share. Wink
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:28:45 AM

Potential IF with a capital IF they are legit. I've grown tired trying to suggest IPO's potential with all the scam accusations. My point about potential is if they deliver what they promise only.  

1. Spark:      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527405.0

2.  Promethium:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482689.0

I agree on NEM, but so could NEX and so could NXTL. One of the NXT clones or NXT is gonna be a major player. Maybe a few of them will be.

Ethereum in my opinion has big banking interests backing it and if successful could mark the end of cryptocurrencies IMHO.

raymarius (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:37:59 AM

thanks will check them out  Smiley
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:46:19 AM

Only NScrypt coins should be released. No point making Litecoin based Scrypt with the 100 MH ASICs out there. Profit is almost down to zero with GPU.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: