Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Bitcoin cheaper than $13k by using the ETH/BTC ratio  (Read 118 times)
Thavash (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:28:30 AM

I think that this is a good trading strategy , with some risk , but less risky than other pairs , as we know that ETH will rise once ETH 2.0 launches soon. I've put all my thoughts here: https://youtu.be/VOWFFf3-oxc
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:22:55 AM

Didn't watch the video. I would appreciate it if you could just discuss everything here and post redirect me to another platform.

ETH/BTC for the last 3 months.

I can't remember what exactly happened around Aug-Sep that pumped the eth price (in BTC). Was it news about Beacon chain launch dates that made investors/speculators buy or was it the testnet? It's possible that it can outperform BTC again as phase 0 to phase 2 draws near provided that BTC is still on a bullish market. I can't remember announcements or news that can pump any altcoin when BTC is going down.
Thavash (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 05:52:42 PM

I basically cover all the reasons ETH has price upside ( eg. ETH 2.0 , enterprise adoption etc ) and then show a strategy around how investing a potion into ETH FOR THE PURPOSE of trading up when the ratio goes higher will mean effectively getting more Bitcoin for your current investment dollars. This may seem obvious to you and I but many people don't get it so I made the series of videos.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 07:12:01 PM

I think that this is a good trading strategy , with some risk , but less risky than other pairs , as we know that ETH will rise once ETH 2.0 launches soon. I've put all my thoughts here: https://youtu.be/VOWFFf3-oxc
I agree with you but your opinion is based on the fundamental analysis and big update in form of eth 2.0 coming.
But technically eth is looking weak and we can expect some weakness for couple of weeks but i may be wrong but that is what the chart says.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 07:20:23 PM

I think you are just using a click bait for your channel. There is no way to get Bitcoin cheaper. One thing you need to understand is that if you want to invest into Ethereum do and if you want to invest into Bitcoin do, but thinking investing is the same with trading. Mos of these Altcoin are going to lose their value in BTC but likely to pick up in USD value when BTC pump.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 02:05:33 AM

People expecting Eth 2.0 to be super hype is going to be disappointed, Vitalik Buterin said Eth scale is still years away even there is one. After Eth 2.0 the Eth blockchain is still a bloat with high fees.
https://www.trustnodes.com/2020/10/02/base-layer-scalability-still-years-away-says-vitalik-buterin
So I wouldn't hype much about Eth 2.0 and lose money.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 07:47:57 AM

Actually you can't buy Bitcoin cheaper than $13 except the price goes down, so.. i guess

I can't see the video because slow internet here, you will exchanges your bitcoin to Ethereum and wait until Ethereum 2.0 launched and of course, will make Ethereum price goes up and exchanges again to bitcoin. But Ethereum 2.0 not give any guarantee the price will go up

And most of us doesn't want to click on any video though, better be safe.

As far as getting cheap bitcoin, then go p2p, as I don't think that ETH/BTC ratio will make any difference at all. Still based on the trading pair so it doesn't makes sense or at least this strategy will work. We still have to see what will be effect o ETH 2.0, it's all been hype in the last couple of months and it has been postponed many times. ETH was enjoying above $400 for a long time, but it seems the price has now resisted it and investors are shifting to BTC.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 08:02:13 AM

I think you are just using a click bait for your channel. There is no way to get Bitcoin cheaper. One thing you need to understand is that if you want to invest into Ethereum do and if you want to invest into Bitcoin do, but thinking investing is the same with trading. Mos of these Altcoin are going to lose their value in BTC but likely to pick up in USD value when BTC pump.
I think he means you can buy more BTC if you invest your money in ETH  today. he thinks the value of eth will increase in the coming weeks or months if ETH 2.0 is released since it will create hype in eth once the ETH price increase you can buy more BTC using that pair .

but this will only happen if the eth rise and the btc does not rise. what if btc price increase more than what you expect from ETH , this only means you are now buying BTC in much higher price.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 07:11:37 PM

Didn't watch the video. I would appreciate it if you could just discuss everything here and post redirect me to another platform.

ETH/BTC for the last 3 months.

I can't remember what exactly happened around Aug-Sep that pumped the eth price (in BTC). Was it news about Beacon chain launch dates that made investors/speculators buy or was it the testnet? It's possible that it can outperform BTC again as phase 0 to phase 2 draws near provided that BTC is still on a bullish market. I can't remember announcements or news that can pump any altcoin when BTC is going down.

I will watch this video today. Sometimes, the things that seem to be unbelievable turn to be the simplest stuff. Trading is one of the most interesting and even “exciting” businesses. You can make money making cryptocurrencies (sometimes, cash is involved) pairs.
Thavash (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 09:18:57 AM

Hi all

As promised, I have made an updated video with stats from the last 12 months. https://youtu.be/Phutr1ulrYs

There are some very interesting facts there :
1) Ethereum was, dollar wise, still the best investment of the year
2) Even if you bought BTC in Jan , for the same dollar spend Ethereum would have given you a higher dollar value today
3) The big one , the ETH/BTC strategy is proven to bring BTC profit and opportunity to get BTC cheaper  ( as long as it is at a cycle low , and could move higher ) - for example , if you buy ETH today at $600, and if the pair goes back to ONLY 0.04 ( which it touched this year ) , then use my equation to work out the effective bitcoin price if you then trade back into bitcoin

ETH Price at purchase / ETH-BTH pair value = Effective Bitcoin price

600/0.04 = $15k Bitcoin.

If the ratio can touch 0.075 next year ( lets say on good news coming from Ethereum 2.0 ) then :

600/0.075 = $13,333 Bitcoin (effective price )

Watch the video for full details
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: