Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:33:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would anyone pay for Covid testing?  (Read 269 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 05:35:31 PM

So what do you guys mean by "You have Covid"?

Do you mean that you have antigens in your body,or that the virus is trapped and being expelled in your mucus? Or perhaps you mean that you have antibodies, and these may be left over after the virus has been conquered? Maybe you meant that there are viral RNA particles left after the cells have dies through apoptosis.

The only really valid test is to see if you have built natural immunity, anything else is just an indication that you are on the path to developing this immunity.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 11:38:21 PM

Personally, I wouldn't pay for testing, but I can understand why people are doing it. Sometimes you need negative test result, for example before travelling to foreign country and there is no free way to get tested. So, people in such cases are forced to pay.
Also, I remember back in March in many countries there was lack of tests, so people had to be tested in private laboratories, in my country cost of test was €70 IIRC.
Personally, I wouldn't rush to get tested even if test is free. Even if I would feel little symptoms, in such case I just would stay at home.
in my country, in order to get on the train, we need a covid19 test...
It"s ridiculous and useless thing. You can get infected while you wait for test result and while travelling to the train...

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:03:20 AM

Many people have purchased the covid test at the start of the virus which has had a negative impact on many of us the corona virus didn't infect but provided incorrect reports there's no got to buy this various companies have opened the business by checking and giving wrong information. Corona viral infection is diagnosed through tests at the present the govt is giving the chance to form this test free most of the people are taking the chance to urge tested with none symptoms to avoid unnecessary tests for control and proper management of covid 19 infection during this condition.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:11:00 PM

Why would anyone pay for Covid testing?

Because they have a family member working for the company doing the tests, and out of love for the family member, they want them to get paid.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 12:11:54 PM

Where in the world is there free health care? Because here in the USA you have to pay for a COVID test. Unless you are saying why get a test in the first place that’s a different story.

You get the test to see if you could have infected elderly or at risk. If you are in good health and get a test I don’t see a reason besides that
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 12:41:59 PM

Where in the world is there free health care? Because here in the USA you have to pay for a COVID test. Unless you are saying why get a test in the first place that’s a different story.

You get the test to see if you could have infected elderly or at risk. If you are in good health and get a test I don’t see a reason besides that

In the EU in general you have to pay for the test if you have no symptoms and just want to check out of curiosity or something.
Those who have symptoms of flue are supposed to go to the doctor and get the test perscribed. In such case it's free, but still unreliable.
My wife had a cold, she had the test perscribed, it was negative. Her colleague from work had no symptoms, but for a simple headache, got the test perscribed, it came positive, she never got sick.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 02:48:56 PM

My wife had a cold, she had the test perscribed, it was negative. Her colleague from work had no symptoms, but for a simple headache, got the test perscribed, it came positive, she never got sick.

A friend of mine had two co-workers who came up hot for 'covid-19' (paid for by their employer in order to be allowed to try to run his small business.)  Neither of them was sick in the slightest according to my friend.  Of course my friend had to get tested as well having been working in close contact with the two.  He came up negative but was sweating bullets for a while there.  He got the news yesterday.

This thing is such a sham and a fraud.  Truly clown-show and would be amusing but for the millions billions of people who's lives the whole plandemic is ruining to make some Technocratic fever-dream about a New World Order come true.  Whether they succeed or not, the billionaires of the world who are peddling this thing got a lot richer already.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: