Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is yours opinion in XRP Coin ?  (Read 395 times)
kajashab9879 (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:15:17 PM

In my opinion XRP is a  Ripple is a technology that's act as both a crypto currency and a digital payment network for financial network payment.

The almost more people will be use to XRP Coin the tarding investment and others others realting so it's a High value on the Coin in Market crypto, I hope this Coin will more increased the valu on crypto Market 🙂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mohammed7777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:25:27 PM

In my opinion XRP is a  Ripple is a technology that's act as both a crypto currency and a digital payment network for financial network payment.

The almost more people will be use to XRP Coin the tarding investment and others others realting so it's a High value on the Coin in Market crypto, I hope this Coin will more increased the valu on crypto Market 🙂

Ya  Ripple  is the one of most top 10 coin on the crypto marketing because it's will be high valu of on crytpo marketing so it's XRP coin  it's incredible in  coin valu  Future
Amman MD321

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:44:06 PM

Ya  Ripple  is the one of most top 10 coin on the crypto marketing because it's will be high valu of on crytpo marketing so it's XRP coin  it's incredible in  coin valu  Future
In the my word the Ripple is the best coin of the market crypto marketing the Ripple will be is owned platform this service more serculation on the XRP, I I hope it's will be incredibly in marketing valu
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:48:53 PM

XRP's transaction speed is very high and the cost is low. Every time a transaction happens on the XRP network, the transaction costs are completely burned. The more people who use XRP, the more XRP in the system decreases over time. Currently, about 10 million XRP has been burned.
The problem that I don't like investing in XRP is that the total supply is too high and the CEO of this project is holding a large number of coins about 50% of the project's total supply. That is the obstacle for people to invest in this project.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 01:54:14 PM

with least on price/value many traders might put of expectation as involving with the work scheme on arbitrage trading to collects of spares with reference of returns as improving portfolio with the chance as managing jobs on action.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:06:59 PM

Good coin ripple, it is among the top 10 coins on marketcap .Has low and fast transfer fees. With such fundamental news it will be easy to increase its value.
Ripple as a coin is a shitcoin and scam, how do you explain a coin with such high supply and the CEO holding half of the total supply? it's a scam and don't waste your time to rip the ripple from the CEO  Grin. Get your investment from ripple to locate other good projects on this industry, ripple will remain under-develop because of it nature of project and under-value forever.   

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:16:44 PM

with least on price/value many traders might put of expectation as involving with the work scheme on arbitrage trading to collects of spares with reference of returns as improving portfolio with the chance as managing jobs on action.

Arbitrage that takes advantage of differences in cryptocurrency prices from several exchanges can indeed provide profit but it is not worth the risk because there are exchanges that impose restrictions and make it difficult for people to withdraw their assets so it's better for you to arbitrate only on the right exchange. really trusted and you have tested.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:21:30 PM

Good coin ripple, it is among the top 10 coins on marketcap .Has low and fast transfer fees. With such fundamental news it will be easy to increase its value.
Ripple as a coin is a shitcoin and scam, how do you explain a coin with such high supply and the CEO holding half of the total supply? it's a scam and don't waste your time to rip the ripple from the CEO  Grin. Get your investment from ripple to locate other good projects on this industry, ripple will remain under-develop because of it nature of project and under-value forever.   

how do you also explain on why ripple is in the top 10 list ? and you have a proof that it was a scam , did ripple scammed you before ? scam are those literal shitcoins that ran away after people invest on them and people never experience to sell thier coin because the coin never gets listed . 

about the high supply , there are many top coins that have a high supply too  .  satoshi nakamoto is also said to hold the most number of btc , same as on ripple but people still love btc . if ripple isnt good for investment , the coin is still good for other purpose
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 02:40:20 PM

how do you also explain on why ripple is in the top 10 list ? and you have a proof that it was a scam , did ripple scammed you before ? scam are those literal shitcoins that ran away after people invest on them and people never experience to sell thier coin because the coin never gets listed . 

about the high supply , there are many top coins that have a high supply too  .  satoshi nakamoto is also said to hold the most number of btc , same as on ripple but people still love btc . if ripple isnt good for investment , the coin is still good for other purpose

Well they have been releasing more of its coin that is held by the Garlinghouse, billions of it, and dumping them to the market while the price is up. Some may not call it scam since its price started way below it but it's just too centralize. The team said they are going to be used by banks but up to this day there aren't banks actually using it.   Too much marketing for the coin but its just not working.

asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:54:52 PM

In my opinion, Ripple or XRP is a network that allows sending currencies between two parties in a very fast time. In addition, Ripple is "blockchain centralized". And one way to get ripple is to buy it through an exchange.
And ripple also functions as a crypto currency and digital payment network for financial network payments.
And more interestingly, it seems that currently XRP is the only digital currency that has the support of the banking sector.

Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:08:03 PM

Xrp is the fastest coin to transfer. I constantly use it for money transfers between exchanges. Its infrastructure is very improved in this regard. On the other hand, in my opinion, it is not a coin to invest in. The developer team has a lot of coins and this situation concerns me.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:25:21 PM

XRP is a good coin, and its fast transactions rate also makes it attractive to a lot of investors. Another thing that makes XRP coin a good one is the fact the team are not relenting in their developments but always looking out for more partnerships which will grow their payment network. However, there are reasons why a lot of people finds XRP unattractive and one of the reasons is the large supply and the centralized nature of the coin. Another that makes it more complicated is the fact that the CEO holds a very large amount of the XRP. But apart from this, XRP is good, fast and has cheaper transactions fee.

EmmaGod

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:32:00 PM

Xrp is the fastest coin to transfer. I constantly use it for money transfers between exchanges. Its infrastructure is very improved in this regard. On the other hand, in my opinion, it is not a coin to invest in. The developer team has a lot of coins and this situation concerns me.

I'm just getting to know that xrp is fastest coin to transfer. I've been reluctant to try using the coin because I remember one has to maintain a minimum balance of the coin on some of the exchanges like poloniex. I really wish the value could be more encouraging.
themohit

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:33:34 PM

You're on point with statement on Ripple as a company - its strong and has bright future.
But I honestly am very concerned about XRP itself, It seems like Ripple doesn't really care that much about it and you can clearly see how impactful it is on price

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:55:21 PM

thats make me scare to invest in xrp, because the dev team hold a lot of xrp coins
wich mean they can dump their coins anytime they want,,
by the way i only trade xrp in daily but not keep this coin for long term

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 04:17:42 PM

Unfortunately that is what they want you to believe, but the reality is not like that at all, the reality is a lot worse. XRP is a company's fake coin that doesn't do anything at all, Ripple is the company and they make tons of profit, they make so much profit that they could stop the whole business today, spend 5k per day forever until they die and they wouldn't run out of money, that is how much they are rich.

How about XRP? It doesn't change at all, it is not shares, it is not stocks, it doesn't have dividends, Ripple gets a new deal and makes more money yet you look at XRP and nothing changed at all. So, you are only used as a pawn in their game and that is why you should be staying away from XRP as much as you can, never buy any and if you have any you should sell.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 07:24:18 PM

In my opinion XRP is a  Ripple is a technology that's act as both a crypto currency and a digital payment network for financial network payment.

It has great value for long term. Many banking institutions are adopting its usage. I personally use it to transfer between exchanges because of the low transaction fees and its speed. And the fact that it belongs to the top cryptocurrencies makes it more solid to put your money into.
I can't see it dying in the future because it has better scalability compared to ethereum and bitcoin. I hope to see more companies adopting its technology in the future.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:36:52 PM

Good coin ripple, it is among the top 10 coins on marketcap .
This doesn't make it a good coin.

Has low and fast transfer fees.

So do hundreds of altcoins that nobody uses.
Low fees and fast transfers don't make a coin good!

With such fundamental news it will be easy to increase its value.

What fundamentals? It's a centralized company coin that lost 90% of it's value from ATH.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:41:36 PM

Ripple is my favorite coin. Most of my investment is in XRP. I believe that Ripple has a bright future. The current price of Ripple is still cheap, I still have the opportunity to invest even though the capital is small.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 11:43:51 PM

A security coin that is still in the battle with its investors.

it sounds look over rated to call this coin as a good coin. in fact, that if ripple can still alive caused by a lot of money that has come from dump the premined coin. I never see this one was giving actual report about the financial of company.
A centralized non transparent company like ripple can't be called as a good company. XRP is a bad coin.

Though their management has a lot to discuss with the community, but if you will focus on the transaction fee and the duration of each tx, this coin is good for payment system. However, the management team of ripple should be more transparent with their financial aspect as people will not fully trust a crypto project if it is shrouded with doubt. We don't know that if one day, this will collapse owed to the stakeholders of this project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: