Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is yours opinion in XRP Coin ?  (Read 397 times)
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 10:00:55 PM

XRP is the most anticipated coin in the entire crypto market for investment. It's also among the top ten altcoins. Recent updates in XRP shows good signs for future development and price increase. It is one of my favorites.

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 10:53:05 PM

Xrp is the fastest coin to transfer. I constantly use it for money transfers between exchanges. Its infrastructure is very improved in this regard. On the other hand, in my opinion, it is not a coin to invest in. The developer team has a lot of coins and this situation concerns me.

thats make me scare to invest in xrp, because the dev team hold a lot of xrp coins
wich mean they can dump their coins anytime they want,,
by the way i only trade xrp in daily but not keep this coin for long term
isn't that true, if the coin that holds the most is the Team and the second is the investor?
I see Ripple is an old coin whose strong stability, Ripple continues to be in the top 5 altcoins for a long time. and I think the investment there will be just fine?

altcoinMaxi

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 12:18:54 AM

No idea abou XRP in details tbh but seems like there is an airdrop coming up and XRP in the past has always been pumping hard in bullmarkets.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: