Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DeFiXy Protocol (DFX) :- Connecting Fiat Economies to the Crypto Space  (Read 1352 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 05:26:28 PM

hello whether sales will only be made at uniswap? why. do we not enter it into the Exchange (IEO) or in the form of an ICO? After I made a transaction at Uniswap, it cost me a lot of transaction fees which made me think about doing transactions at Uniswap

Sales will not be made on uniswap, we are going to deploy an in-platform sales infrastructure by next week. It will still be decentralized (i.e, connect with metamask etc to buy token) but other than the typical transaction fee on the Ethereum network, there will be no additional cost for buying tokens as it is the case with uniswap.

Hope this addresses your concern?
ok thanks for your answer and I will wait for the sales infrastructure about the DefiXY protocol, and I'm not worried anymore, glad to see how clear the sales will be next week
have a nice day

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeFiXy
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 02:30:01 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2020, 02:41:54 AM by DeFiXy

Guys, checkout a good review video of the features that DeFiXy is developing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6aB9vQBHo&feature=youtu.be

The video was created by https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2592020
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 02:47:16 PM

Metamask wallet is secured in itself. Regardless of the platform or dapp been connected to so security is not an issue. First of all, all interaction or transaction with DeFiXy will only be approved with a confirmation on metamask (external the the DeFiXy platform) and if you are well familiar with the wallet, you will know that DeFixy or any other platform you may interact with using metamask has no access to your private key or mnemonic phrase.

In addition, security is of outmost importance and we have taken such measures to guarantee that and also, it is the reason that we choose this approach.

Do this address your concern?
I am happy with your answer and that means our Metamask wallet is still safe?
how long the token will be send to investor after make a payment for  pre-sale or public sale
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 03:47:03 PM

Metamask wallet is secured in itself. Regardless of the platform or dapp been connected to so security is not an issue. First of all, all interaction or transaction with DeFiXy will only be approved with a confirmation on metamask (external the the DeFiXy platform) and if you are well familiar with the wallet, you will know that DeFixy or any other platform you may interact with using metamask has no access to your private key or mnemonic phrase.

In addition, security is of outmost importance and we have taken such measures to guarantee that and also, it is the reason that we choose this approach.

Do this address your concern?
I am happy with your answer and that means our Metamask wallet is still safe?
how long the token will be send to investor after make a payment for  pre-sale or public sale

Yes, using metamask to purchase tokens is safe.

The purchased DFX tokens are sent as soon as the transaction is confirmed on Metamask. It is just like purchasing a token on uniswap so it is realtime. The only difference it that there are no additional fees except the ethereum network fee.

The good thing about this approach is that this is actually a mini decentralized exchange for DFX. Which mean that in addition to the exchanges that DFX will be listed on, holders of DFX will always be able to trade (Swap for ETH) DFX on the platform even after token sale is over.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 10:51:20 PM

So the token sell has not started yet, isn't? Since I try to click the "Buy on Uniswap" button did not direct me to somewhere, it just bring me to the top of website. Do you mind if you reveal a little info about which CEX is your target for listing your token? All I know, your platform is a sure thing for that. Btw your bounty campaign seems growth, I hope that is a good sign. Smiley
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 11:06:55 PM

So the token sell has not started yet, isn't? Since I try to click the "Buy on Uniswap" button did not direct me to somewhere, it just bring me to the top of website. Do you mind if you reveal a little info about which CEX is your target for listing your token? All I know, your platform is a sure thing for that. Btw your bounty campaign seems growth, I hope that is a good sign. Smiley

You are right, DFX token is not yet trading, tokens will be available for purchase starting on the 15th of Nov. We are putting everything together for the sales, and before the close of the week, the site would be updated with the sales dapp integrated.

About CEX, I cannot say which as none is confirmed yet. We sure are submitting listing applications to multiple common CEX that most people are familiar with, ranking from the average ones to the top exchanges.

As soon as any is confirmed, we will announce it.

Thanks for following.
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 05:41:31 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2020, 03:55:02 PM by DeFiXy

Dear community, @Tokensfund will hold an AMA with defixy.com on the 6th of November at 01:00 PM UTC in the DeFiXy Telegram Chat!

(https://t.me/DeFiXy)The rewards pool for the best questions is $125 USDT!

In addition, 5 lucky winners will receive $25 USDT each to subscribe to the social media and filling up this form
👉 shorturl.at/vBJVW

CHAT 🗣 https://t.me/DeFiXy

Get to know more about the Co-Founder: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shola-otitoju-03b41b3b/
stingerworm

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 02:28:17 AM

https://i.imgur.com/eBwDRlQ.jpg

Dear community, @Tokensfund will hold an AMA with defixy.com on the 6th of November at 01:00 PM UTC in the DeFiXy Telegram Chat!

(https://t.me/DeFiXy)The rewards pool for the best questions is $125 USDT!

In addition, 5 lucky winners will receive $25 USDT each to subscribe to the social media and filling up this form
👉 shorturl.at/vBJVW

CHAT 🗣 https://t.me/DeFiXy

Get to know more about the Co-Founder: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shola-otitoju-03b41b3b/
Wow, That's a good thing for those who is eager to know more details about this project, it's really a good initiative for sharing information to us about this project. surely it's gonna be a enjoyable and learning session for me, can't wait to join.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:08:49 AM

Where is your team? I mean that on your site any nfo about team. I just have seen one of your team member on twitter where your one co-founder will take part in AMA. But what about the rest part of your team?
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 12:52:42 PM

Where is your team? I mean that on your site any nfo about team. I just have seen one of your team member on twitter where your one co-founder will take part in AMA. But what about the rest part of your team?

This was answered previously, here you go:

It is  vital to have information on team, we will add these information on the website and also release version of the whitepaper with this information in coming week. Leaving it out was intentional as we are still building our team and we rather release a full, well structure team makeup.

For our current development needs, we have a broad range of technology support, spanning from highly experienced individuals in the space to blockchain companies. Some of these individuals are part of the team while some are just consultants.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:53:15 PM

It is  vital to have information on team, we will add these information on the website and also release version of the whitepaper with this information in coming week. Leaving it out was intentional as we are still building our team and we rather release a full, well structure team makeup.
Yes that was necessary information to be provided, since he say this I think we can wait for that information together with the release the full version of the whitepaper. I just want the AMA event later to be noisy with lots of questions coming up. Also there is a reward in the USDT, so I think a lot of people will be interested in attending that time.

gembira

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 10:35:11 AM

For our current development needs, we have a broad range of technology support, spanning from highly experienced individuals in the space to blockchain companies. Some of these individuals are part of the team while some are just consultants.

is there will be initial token offering on exchange or you just selling token through Uniswap? info about your team must be open for public before token sale.

What features are you offering that others DEFi still haven't?
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 11:00:59 AM

is there will be initial token offering on exchange or you just selling token through Uniswap? info about your team must be open for public before token sale.

What features are you offering that others DEFi still haven't?

Token sale will be on DeFiXy. By connecting with metamask, you will be able to buy tokens from next week.

Have you read our whitepaper? If you have, you will see the features offered.
gob7i9ne

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:59:54 AM

Basically DeFiXy Protocol is a platform for Crypto Assets and products like amazon for example, which want to reduce the gap between fiat-driven economies and the crypto space.
gembira

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:08:36 PM

Token sale will be on DeFiXy. By connecting with metamask, you will be able to buy tokens from next week.

What DeFiXy exactly? I thought that this is just another one DEFI. Thats why I asked: whats unique features do you have that still has not Uniswap for example or any other DEX (DEFI)?
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 09:30:37 PM

What DeFiXy exactly? I thought that this is just another one DEFI. Thats why I asked: whats unique features do you have that still has not Uniswap for example or any other DEX (DEFI)?

If you read through the whitepaper, you will see that DeFiXy focus is on developing p2p marketplace for all kinds of crypto products and also a DeFi outlet. There is more to our p2p marketplace as it is a blend of the conventional p2p marketplace where direct trade can occur from user to user and a typical liquidity dex similar to uniswap. The twist is that by the integration of our dual-rewards/interest mechanism which is based on the DFX token, users can trade with zero additional fees (except the network fees).

Also our DeFi outlet uses the same mechanism. By which lenders enjoy great ROIs while borrowers can enjoy as low as zero interests on loans depending on lockup thresholds and asset blend ratio.

The final feature is the architecture of our platform (in development), a three layer platform: Fiat layer on top of a crypto trading layer on top of a crypto storage layer. Two categories of traders exists; The inexperienced, hence trading on the Fiat layer, with our solutions, such traders can trade and hold say BTC and ETH in a single wallet without having actual hexidecimal wallet addresses, while the experienced users trade on the crypto layer. Such traders are the mini-kiosk operators, they are incentivized to manage sub-accounts trading activities for the protocol.

So in summary, DeFiXy protocol is not just offering Dex and DeFi services, but offering them in ways that foster scalability and promotes adoption.
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 05:05:29 AM

Checkout an In-depth overview of DeFiXy Protocol at https://defixy.medium.com/an-in-depth-overview-of-defixy-protocol-a-feature-packed-cryptocurrency-platform-14594c440a29

First AMA on 6th Nov. at 1pm UTC, it will hold at https://t.me/DeFiXy. Don't miss it.
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 12:34:53 PM

AMA starts in 30 Minutes!

https://t.me/DeFiXy

Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:15:56 PM

What's announce about token sales? Defixy will gone ieo or ico? Your project explain very well and clear road start even at this time we should follow ieo for successful token sales. I am impressed and waiting for this project token sales announce.

DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 10:27:02 AM

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Token sale is Live🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥 Where to buy tokens:  https://exchange.defixy.com/
🔥 Token Price: 0.00112 ETH/DFX
🔥 Limit: No Limit
🔥 Duration: 9th to 30th Nov.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All