Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DeFiXy Protocol (DFX) :- Connecting Fiat Economies to the Crypto Space  (Read 1352 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 12:30:34 PM

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Token sale is Live🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥 Where to buy tokens:  https://exchange.defixy.com/
🔥 Token Price: 0.00112 ETH/DFX
🔥 Limit: No Limit
🔥 Duration: 9th to 30th Nov.

New information came back on this project. Great because it will make a lot of people see that this project is active in the future.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helenfast69

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:50:11 PM

So for now people can buy tokens only with ethereum and only on DeFiXy. Will purchase be available with other cryptocurrencies later and on other platforms?
DeFiXy
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 05:28:44 PM

So for now people can buy tokens only with ethereum and only on DeFiXy. Will purchase be available with other cryptocurrencies later and on other platforms?

Only at listing, DFX would be listed on both DEXs and CEXs and for different pairs not just ETH. For now, you would be able to buy with ETH.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:14:24 PM

Only at listing, DFX would be listed on both DEXs and CEXs and for different pairs not just ETH. For now, you would be able to buy with ETH.

How confident are you that you can achieve your target funds via selling your tokens in your own exchange platform? Right now, there are 17 addresses to have your DFX token and more than likely the top 2 holders are owned by the team (and maybe even up to top 10 holders). If in case, you can't get the funds via selling in your own exchange, what's the next plan from your end, to continue this project?
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 08:48:14 PM

How confident are you that you can achieve your target funds via selling your tokens in your own exchange platform? Right now, there are 17 addresses to have your DFX token and more than likely the top 2 holders are owned by the team (and maybe even up to top 10 holders). If in case, you can't get the funds via selling in your own exchange, what's the next plan from your end, to continue this project?

Your are right, almost all the wallets that are holding DFX as at now are the project's tokens for the different allocations. We may not achieve even close to our target funds at this rate. Notwithstanding, the project will continue.

We plan to have the token sales held on multiple platforms but even with that, if we still do not hit our target, the project will still continue.

We understood this from the start that there is a thin line between a successful project and a failed one. Most of the projects that are successful today are so not just because the project were supper awesome but because the team had (have) enough funds to keep building.

At that, we would do all it takes to keep building DeFiXy Protocol's technology. At some point, when the platform is developed enough, investors will pour in, this is inevitable.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 05:56:54 AM

Hi this token will be listed on UNISWAP after token sale or any date planned yet? and also if listed on UNI what will be the initial price? Sale price now is $0.5 and on Uniswap listing is different right? because for example in other projects the token sale price is like $0.01 and on uniswap listing it will be $0.015, thanks.

DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 06:07:01 AM

Hi this token will be listed on UNISWAP after token sale or any date planned yet? and also if listed on UNI what will be the initial price? Sale price now is $0.5 and on Uniswap listing is different right? because for example in other projects the token sale price is like $0.01 and on uniswap listing it will be $0.015, thanks.

Yes, token would be listed on uniswap and other exchanges. As token sale is at a fixed price of $0.50, the initial listing would be at this same price.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 11:22:12 AM

I don't know why but at the front page of the website I see a message - The page you are looking for was not found (404). It looks very strange
Same error for me, maybe it's the problem with the server. Probably they will fix it until tomorrow, lets see what happens.
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 01:14:10 PM

I don't know why but at the front page of the website I see a message - The page you are looking for was not found (404). It looks very strange

Same error for me, maybe it's the problem with the server. Probably they will fix it until tomorrow, lets see what happens.

The issue has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 04:15:15 PM

I found that there is an mini exchange, I opened it and I tried pressing 'connect wallet "but the error display, is it not ready to use yet? I guessed that it is the MVP version, but not. Sad I hope that in the future, the appearance of the mini exchange can be even better, because now it looks very simple.

DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 04:52:19 PM

I found that there is an mini exchange, I opened it and I tried pressing 'connect wallet "but the error display, is it not ready to use yet? I guessed that it is the MVP version, but not. Sad I hope that in the future, the appearance of the mini exchange can be even better, because now it looks very simple.

The mini exchange works. You are currently able to buy and sell DFX on it. Maybe your wallet (metamask) is set to testnet, that would give you an error because the exchange is currently on mainnet
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 10:40:38 AM

The mini exchange works. You are currently able to buy and sell DFX on it. Maybe your wallet (metamask) is set to testnet, that would give you an error because the exchange is currently on mainnet

I though it was an error. Sorry, yes it works for me now. I'm so careless, who did not pay attention to the important thing and did not check whether the metamask network was connected to the mainnet or not. Wish your currently sale progress running smoothly.

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:35:26 AM

Your are right, almost all the wallets that are holding DFX as at now are the project's tokens for the different allocations. We may not achieve even close to our target funds at this rate. Notwithstanding, the project will continue.

We plan to have the token sales held on multiple platforms but even with that, if we still do not hit our target, the project will still continue.

We understood this from the start that there is a thin line between a successful project and a failed one. Most of the projects that are successful today are so not just because the project were supper awesome but because the team had (have) enough funds to keep building.

At that, we would do all it takes to keep building DeFiXy Protocol's technology. At some point, when the platform is developed enough, investors will pour in, this is inevitable.
I'm glad to hear that such strong statement from the team, so if the sale not hit the cap, the project still continue. but that's not an option, I sincerely hope that at least sales reach the point where the funds needed for the project development. Surely you can do that, I believe you have so much plan to make it more interesting in the people eye.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:10:30 AM

I'm glad to hear that such strong statement from the team, so if the sale not hit the cap, the project still continue. but that's not an option, I sincerely hope that at least sales reach the point where the funds needed for the project development. Surely you can do that, I believe you have so much plan to make it more interesting in the people eye.
It's positive to hear that project will go on whatever happens in sale. That should bring more people in cause funds can speed up the process of advancing the project.
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 11:27:54 AM

I'm glad to hear this, but I'm also little bit worries about that.
Good point if your project will continue whatever token sale result, but then your next statement said that most successful project is also had enough funds to keep build and develop the project itself.

In other word: The Token Sale is need to be success so the project had enough funds to grow and well developed.

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 03:58:49 PM

I'm glad to hear this, but I'm also little bit worries about that.
Good point if your project will continue whatever token sale result, but then your next statement said that most successful project is also had enough funds to keep build and develop the project itself.

In other word: The Token Sale is need to be success so the project had enough funds to grow and well developed.

The next statement was just to emphasize the importance of funds for development. But like I said, we are currently building and will continue building regardless of sales outcome.
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 04:08:28 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2020, 04:21:36 PM by DeFiXy

We are currently building our DEX/P2P Hybrid marketplace, here are some of the features to expect:

• Liquidity DEX trading feature (like Uniswap) but with as low as zero trading fees (except network fee). With added technology that absorbs excess pool volatility
  • Secured P2P trading feature with which users can deploy customer p2p swaps
  • Decentralized Token sale/auction protocol with different tiers. This is intended to help projects grow with ease. At the same time, features that also protects investors integrated.

Stay Tuned!!

Token Sale is Live - https://exchange.defixy.com/

Many thanks to our supporters.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 04:45:29 PM

We are dreaming here to have an online store that we can use btc and alts to buy their product, which is up until today it is very limited, I wish that someday online store will launch and cater all cryptos in their store, Wishing good luck for this project.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 04:44:37 AM

The defi hype is slowly dying down which means investors are no longer too crazy to invest in just about any defi project, the reason why am saying this is because of the price, at $0.50 per token I think is too pricy, I have seen some defi (potential defi project so to speak) whos price were not close to this price but the ieo price was not sustainable, the dump was inevitable, at the end those who didn't participate in ieo will buy the token at cheap from dumpers,
In my opinion, this certainly too pricy because of the current market situation.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 05:47:44 AM

The defi hype is slowly dying down which means investors are no longer too crazy to invest in just about any defi project, the reason why am saying this is because of the price, at $0.50 per token I think is too pricy, I have seen some defi (potential defi project so to speak) whos price were not close to this price but the ieo price was not sustainable, the dump was inevitable, at the end those who didn't participate in ieo will buy the token at cheap from dumpers,
In my opinion, this certainly too pricy because of the current market situation.

Some of the so called DeFi projects are just labelling themselves as DeFi projects just to hop on the DeFi hype ride. We are developing solutions to real problems, real use cases so we are optimistic about growth.

Most projects that get dumped after IEO/ICO are projects that had different tiers of sale and/or private investor's sale and/or team selling/dumping on investors. I understand why you could think of $0.50 as too pricey but we do not think so. Only 4,000,000  tokens would be available and in circulation plus tokens distributed as alpha-staking rewards which would put circulating supply still way below 6,000,000 if all the rewards pool are distributed. At an evaluation of about 2m is fair.

And to add, if only 1m is sold, this would be the only amount that would be in circulation.

Sales may not be great but when a sizeable portion of our technology goes live within the next 6 months period, we believe that DeFiXy platform will gain adoption hence the value of the tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: