Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin  (Read 533 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:18:57 AM

Bitcoin pumped the there is massive dump shown in the Altcoins. whether the Bitcoin is now stable and mostly Altcoin are recovering with slow rate but atleast they recover. I think the mostly an altcoins are recovered on their previous rate in 1-4 days or maybe big pump also. I want to know your thoughts about this Bitcoin versus and altcoin. I know that Bitcoin shows the massive pump and dump at the same time but are looking altcoin give higher profit because they are less risk. What's your thought about this?

Bitcoin Vs altcoin, from views of things its obvious that bitcoin are more influentials than alternative coins despite that both are in cryptocurrency control or chain it does not mean that their competiting so high in cryptocurrency market, looking at price remedy or regulations it's clear that when price of bitcoin subsides in market it really affects the price of alternative coins, it seems as Btc is the bond that hold other cryptocurrencies.because its price rising determines the increment of other coins in price, and based on the awareness of Btc across the world makes alternative coins to be influential.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:34:44 AM

Bitcoin pumped the there is massive dump shown in the Altcoins. whether the Bitcoin is now stable and mostly Altcoin are recovering with slow rate but atleast they recover. I think the mostly an altcoins are recovered on their previous rate in 1-4 days or maybe big pump also. I want to know your thoughts about this Bitcoin versus and altcoin.
We have seen this before. When bitcoin price starts to rise, the prices of altcoin (specially those lesser known altcoins) starts to drop in price. This is because people starts dumping their altcoins and invest everything in bitcoin. Hence, the price of altcoin starts to dump down and that of bitcoin starts to go higher. When the price of bitcoin stables down, people starts to buy back their altcoins they have sold. Hence, we see a slow but a steady rise of the price of altcoins.
I know that Bitcoin shows the massive pump and dump at the same time but are looking altcoin give higher profit because they are less risk. What's your thought about this?
Yeah, altcoins might give you better profit, but they are MORE risky to hold.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:46:50 AM

Bitcoin pumped the there is massive dump shown in the Altcoins. whether the Bitcoin is now stable and mostly Altcoin are recovering with slow rate but atleast they recover. I think the mostly an altcoins are recovered on their previous rate in 1-4 days or maybe big pump also. I want to know your thoughts about this Bitcoin versus and altcoin. I know that Bitcoin shows the massive pump and dump at the same time but are looking altcoin give higher profit because they are less risk. What's your thought about this?
Altcoins are less risk? Which altcoins are talking about please? The bigger ones are riding the wave with BTC, and I mean the likes of Ethereum, LTC, algorand, they are all going up as BTC ,their last 24hours is something similar. Then if you're referring to the smaller altcoins, everyone will be buying Bitcoin now that they have noticed that BTC is moving up.

You know that means a dump for smaller altcoins, they are the ones that will suffer this and not the bigger coins, those ones are already moving with the Bitcoin. At this time I will choose Bitcoin over altcoins, except the altcoins I have mentioned.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 679

God, save BTC!

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:25:31 PM

Bitcoin pumped the there is massive dump shown in the Altcoins. whether the Bitcoin is now stable and mostly Altcoin are recovering with slow rate but atleast they recover. I think the mostly an altcoins are recovered on their previous rate in 1-4 days or maybe big pump also. I want to know your thoughts about this Bitcoin versus and altcoin.
We have seen this before. When bitcoin price starts to rise, the prices of altcoin (specially those lesser known altcoins) starts to drop in price. This is because people starts dumping their altcoins and invest everything in bitcoin. Hence, the price of altcoin starts to dump down and that of bitcoin starts to go higher. When the price of bitcoin stables down, people starts to buy back their altcoins they have sold. Hence, we see a slow but a steady rise of the price of altcoins.
I know that Bitcoin shows the massive pump and dump at the same time but are looking altcoin give higher profit because they are less risk. What's your thought about this?
Yeah, altcoins might give you better profit, but they are MORE risky to hold.

If you look at the chart of almost any altcoin - you can only see the price decrease for the last three years! Accordingly, HOLDing altcoins made only a loss for its holders!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:27:01 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2020, 12:41:40 PM by michellee

I don't want to compare between bitcoin and altcoin because it is different. It is right that altcoin follows bitcoin movements, and if bitcoin now increases to the $13k, the altcoin will follow to increase. But maybe the altcoin increases will need a long time to grow and back to the last price.

The altcoin can give you a big profit, especially for the altcoin that has a good market position. Altcoin such as ethereum, bnb, and the other coin will take it's time to rise again, but if bitcoin price drops again, the altcoin will not have a chance to increase, but it will drop too.

Investing in bitcoin and altcoin will have the same risk, but I think you can select investing in bitcoin and use bitcoin for your main investment for the long term. The altcoin will be used for your secondary investment that will work in the short term. But that will be up to you because we have different strategies to make a profit.

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:37:29 PM

It all depends on the risky assignment that you want to keep to yourself The whole cryptocurrency market is very volatile so for every investment you should consider the key concepts of invest what you want to lose bitcoin is more secure and risky than altcoin. Invest in bitcoins but it can give good returns but after some waiting other cryptocurrencies can grow better in the short term when you invest in other cryptocurrencies you can choose more at a lower price.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 12:50:27 PM

I don't want to compare between bitcoin and altcoin because it is different. It is right that altcoin follows bitcoin movements, and if bitcoin now increases to the $13k, the altcoin will follow to increase. But maybe the altcoin increases will need a long time to grow and back to the last price.

The altcoin can give you a big profit, especially for the altcoin that has a good market position. Altcoin such as ethereum, bnb, and the other coin will take it's time to rise again, but if bitcoin price drops again, the altcoin will not have a chance to increase, but it will drop too.

Investing in bitcoin and altcoin will have the same risk, but I think you can select investing in bitcoin and use bitcoin for your main investment for the long term. The altcoin will be used for your secondary investment that will work in the short term. But that will be up to you because we have different strategies to make a profit.

you tried to explain that Bitcoin is a rather lower risk investment than altcoins, and that is probably the fact, but one should bear in mind that there are different altcoins, and take longer period to draw conclusions
at the moment, Bitcoin is in the best position to grow, since there is a tone of positive news, but if you look at six month chart, most altcoins provided better return compared to Bitcoin, at the moment part of that profit is going back to Bitcoin, and will be back to altcoins after some time and Bitcoin rise in the meantime

of course, one should draw his own conclusions, and do research before investment, this is not a financial advise in any mean
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 12:58:20 PM

invest in altcoins is always a risk and I will not surprise if in long time (few years) close to 95% of altcoins will be just worthless.
I don't think there is the possibility for achieve more than bitcoin itself.
No one want store the last hype, but just a recognized system for storing value /medium of payment. Bitcoin can offer all of these solutions.

There are a lot of altcoins that can now be considered  shitcoin thousands of these altcoins are already dead, but we still have altcoins that have  proven to have value in the community and they have platform that the community are actually using.

I'm not defending the altcoins but the market will give us the real picture and fact that the top 50 altcoins in the market have contributed a lot in enriching the Community, and I'm supporting these altcoins.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:02:52 PM

Bitcoin is going stable after a steady growth but the Altcoins are still in a sleeping mood, whatever the growth saw in various altcoins that only pump and dump. So, do not take the chance for the holding of longer for the altcoins but you should take your profit at this peak.

Yes, Bitcoins hasi increased a little bit but did not drag along the alts for some reasons but we might alts will follow after. Defi Projects or coins is heavily affected by red market in alts, and it might be the reason as well why some alts can't seem to recover
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:14:07 PM

Some traders already know that if bitcoin goes up, altcoins will go down.  This has become a strong relationship, as traders will sell their altcoins to catch up with bitcoins when it goes up and when bitcoin sideways they start to choose altcoins as their next choice. But everything is need good strategy.
You have said something good to me hearing, strategy is the very best for this industry becasue knowing when Bitcoin value will be up and all others will go down will have some good profit if follow appropriately. Bitcoin is the lead in this industry and altcoins always follow  it volatility, with proper understanding of Bitcoin movement will definitely give that answer of Bitcoin vesus Altcoins. 

Mtaiwo

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:27:57 PM

Though considering both, they are exceptional, but one thing have realize in bitcoin is that trend preach never give up, because you see it fall today, in few days rise beyond reasonable doubt, but when considering altcoin most of them later become shitcoin, but the exceptional one of them rise and give profit beyond doubt. In nutshell bitcoin growth can be cyclical in nature, but altcoin growth sequential and dump in a big way.

Though i might be right/wrong that just my view   

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:35:08 PM

I don't think altcoins are low risk, i would say they are unpredictable. What is really fundamentally reliable is that is BTC and ETH

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:43:57 PM

i believe soon a good and solid altcoins will follow the movements of bitcoin my friend
but a shitcoin will gone for sure,now its time for bitcoin show up

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:53:22 PM

All altcoins are influenced of Bitcoin moves. But also all altcoins have their own price movement. The same as Bitcoin is influenced by stock movements but it also have its own path. All exist in the same economy.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:44:32 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market, all altcoins are dependent on bitcoin so I think that when bitcoin rises, other altcoins will follow suit.
However, the increase in the price of bitcoin is expected to be higher than that of the altcoin, so investing in bitcoin seems to be a better option at this time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:47:26 PM

It's quite difficult to determine the correlation between both but it looks like altcoins will be bullish when the price of bitcoin became stable. I have been seeing it a few times that when bitcoin up or down, altcoins will be also going down but when bitcoin becomes stabilize. Bitcoin has used as the main pair for all of altcoins.

I didn't see any chance for altcoins to be a winner in this case.
That's right, investing in bitcoin is a better choice than investing in altcoins at this point. Bitcoin is experiencing a significant price increase and all eyes are on bitcoin, temporarily leaving altcoins and investing in bitcoin seems to be the best option right now.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:52:17 PM

invest in altcoins is always a risk and I will not surprise if in long time (few years) close to 95% of altcoins will be just worthless.
I don't think there is the possibility for achieve more than bitcoin itself.
No one want store the last hype, but just a recognized system for storing value /medium of payment. Bitcoin can offer all of these solutions.
The market currently has too many altcoins and most of them are junk altcoins, but we cannot deny that there are many very good altcoins in the market. Ethereum is for example, it is second only to bitcoin and it has had quite a good price increase recently.
Bitcoin is very difficult to act as a store of value and a means of payment because bitcoin has many limitations, other altcoins will solve bitcoin's limitations.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:03:23 PM

I don't think altcoins are low risk, i would say they are unpredictable. What is really fundamentally reliable is that is BTC and ETH

I vouch for your opinion as altcoins in fact are more riskier than bitcoin with ETH being an exception as it takes ages for altcoin to recover from a massive dump wherein bitcoin does bounce back on top, most of the panic sellers ends up losing capital when altcoin slumps which is not the case with bitcoin. I would prefer bitcoin over altcoins any day.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 10:36:59 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins will not always go together, look now, Bitcoin has gone up, and Altcoins are now down,
Ethereum, Xrp, Ltc and other altcoins are suffering the same fate, but don't worry,
if Bitcoin is sideways, then altcoin season will appear, hold there is a good choice.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 10:43:22 PM

Bitcoin looks bullish and more stable this days,at this point I think it's better to hold more of bitcoin than altcoins, cus so many altcoins are bleeding badly, investing in bitcoin has always been better than investing in any altcoins out there, no matter how many altcoins that have come into the crypto sphere, bitcoin dominance has always been greater than altcoins, this show that it will always be the leader of the crypto market while other altcoins follow behind.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: