Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Half bread is better than none  (Read 1368 times)
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:17:57 AM

Altcoins are really scary, if you can do some research you will see many good altcoins that had very good start and value in 2018 and are still alive today but we never heard anything good from them anymore for some reasons, they are now like ghosts, honestly altcoin investment is more scary, this is why its better to always take profit, most especially from new altcoins, Profit is Profit, either big or small.

Depends on many factors, the technology, the business, the team. It is safer to invest in top coins since it has a more solid business compared to other coins, the lesser risk. Still, no one can predict what can happen in the future, even bitcoin might die out. We can never know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:36:50 AM

Depends on many factors, the technology, the business, the team. It is safer to invest in top coins since it has a more solid business compared to other coins, the lesser risk. Still, no one can predict what can happen in the future, even bitcoin might die out. We can never know.
We'll never know whats going to happen for the future of altcoins it can turn to shitcoins for losing its value or stay because it has progress still. Op is right, always take profit if we had a chance because the price is unpredicted. I have alts that I bought 2 years ago, it has value but not acceptable to sell, im still waiting for the right time. Now I regret not selling it before when the price is good to take profit.

Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:12:32 AM

Those who haven't lose money on crypto space before will surely say otherwise until they learn too, not taking profit is completely greediness to me, Rome wasn't build in a single day so why hoping to make a millon dollar overnight? Just like that? Well I know some made biggest money in 2017 but the chance that we will see a year like that again is very slim

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 04:45:19 PM

Altcoins are really scary, if you can do some research you will see many good altcoins that had very good start and value in 2018 and are still alive today but we never heard anything good from them anymore for some reasons, they are now like ghosts, honestly altcoin investment is more scary, this is why its better to always take profit, most especially from new altcoins, Profit is Profit, either big or small.

There are too many coins which makes it difficult for new traders to choose and they end up losing. thats why its a good idea to stick to alts that have been tested through times and continue to show progress and stability. If you keep gambling from new altcoin to next new altcoin, eventually you'll end up losing everything you have gained.

Therefore, newbies should better invest first into Bitcoin. They can hold it for all the time, and spend months (at least) learning the crypto market ABC. Only then, they can start buying altcoins they like and further, trade using them.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:19:32 PM

It's anything but difficult to guarantee a splendid thought during beginning stage however the greater part of them didn't proceed with the advancement because of some unique part as of now leave the gathering after they got there share on the symbolic deals that bolted for a specific timeframe. Now and again even an altcoin with great exchanging volume go low with low exchanging volume no time. This is extremely large danger, since we've gotten it at a lower cost and the cost has developed pretty much nothing.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:23:22 PM

I have followed this strategy myself but believe me for forex or commodity market it can work but in crypto market this strategy will give you more stress and confusion because everytime you take profit you will regret that your profit could have been bigger if you have waited more.

Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 10:01:45 PM

I have followed this strategy myself but believe me for forex or commodity market it can work but in crypto market this strategy will give you more stress and confusion because everytime you take profit you will regret that your profit could have been bigger if you have waited more.

it all depends on how the price of the coin you sold further behaves
of course, you always want to make the most of your profit
however, it is worth understanding for yourself that it is much better to get at least some profit than losses

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 10:06:12 PM

You cant really avoid for someone not to think to held up into their coins on where they do believe that it might really shoot up its price in near future.
We do have that kind of hope thats why we do hold into something when it comes to expectations.Profit is indeed profit but some do prefer on taking up some
risk neither its a strategic one or would really have that kind of gambling way of perspective.Altcoins can really give that kind of opportunity but
taking some shot and the odds for it to happen is very less.Diversifying is being suggested but be careful on dealing with alts yet there are tons of
options to take from but it do vary with some sort of luck and of course you would need to make up some research.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:56:06 AM

Once upon a time I was so hooked with the word HODL, it's all I ever dreamt of, becoming a whale some day shouldn't be that hard, that's all I thought but after losses over and over again, all in the name of holding I finally end up breaking the chain. .. I prefer taking my profits, even if the token grows big later I won't regret
If you are hooked to the term HODL to bitcoin then you might have  made a fortune and that cannot be said about the countless shit tokens. Everyone made their mistakes in the past and i was silly enough to hold some of the coins much longer especially tokens and there is no way i am going to get my capital investment nor expecting those to move again. 
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 05:59:12 AM

That is correct, expecting too much from a project and holding for it for too long losses you an opportunity to earn and let your portfolio grow. Sometimes you need to get your profit and move to the next project. Some projects only spark for a short time and become stale in the later part.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:30:18 PM

It's why I don't like holding altcoins for too long, they lose value when you least expect, the best time to start buying altcoin is when bitcoin have surge to a new all time high because once dominance starts losing steady whales will take advantage and pull the profit from bitcoin into altcoin, talking from experience, when bullrun is alive is the best time to start buying altcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 01:51:57 PM

yes as different relative on accounts with abbreviation as trader works on custom of decision to gains with maximum number of returns and manage to lasts the longer on similar plan before to begins with the different terms on projection.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 03:04:52 PM

Profit is Profit, either big or small.

Excellent, the best way to invest in altcoins is taking out capital when in profit and leave the profit to run. This works for decent projects, at least a project you have some level of believe that the team is cool, developmental progress is ok and a strong community supporting it. However, for projects with just hype and no serious development, it's good to take out capital plus profit no matter how little the profit is when necessary. Greed kills, this is a norm in crypto. I had the opportunity to make good profit from PAZZI but I got drowned due to greed. I learnt that lesson the hard way never to be greedy with any altcoin.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:38:47 PM

Now that the market is greenish I believe that altcoin season is not far away anymore, if you don't have a plan or target you will always get crushed, do not be greedy, no profit is too small as profit will always be profit, again it's not the end of the world, if you make a small profit today you can make something better another day

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 11:17:39 PM

Now that the market is greenish I believe that altcoin season is not far away anymore, if you don't have a plan or target you will always get crushed, do not be greedy, no profit is too small as profit will always be profit, again it's not the end of the world, if you make a small profit today you can make something better another day

it seems to me that the altcoin season has already come to an end this year
we are now seeing bitcoin season
it rises in value every day
 and altcoins fall in value relative to bitcoin
DeFi projects are also gradually ceasing to be profitable

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 11:33:41 PM

Profit is Profit, either big or small. This a good point but I want to ask how much you category as small profit?? $1 $2. I don't sell my token if only get such a small profit

As a little investor, I want to make sure that my earning is not under $10. "Half bread is better than none"?? I don't think so

best time to catch alts is when a big update is happening or when it just realized, is better to watch out for release dates and then when huge updates are coming Is really easy to get some 5x with those simple strategies I think
Easy to get 5x?? I thought you were rich now if it were easy, but I see you are still not rich. So nothing easy in crypto. Especially for 5x profits

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aysha9853

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:51:11 AM

altcoins are unpredictable, if you get 30-50% profit take it, but good altcoins in my opinion there are some pretty fantastic increases such as TWT, Solana (SOL), XLM, CRO, this is not a promotion but I am following the developments from April 2020 until now
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:30:18 AM

It is never possible to invest without risk i also like to hold for a long time but should not hold for too long this often leads to higher profits which in turn reduces the value of the currency done a lot of bounty and i got the token but didn't keep it for long. A certain amount is actually sold as soon as it is received now most of the bounty are being scammed not giving any tokens after the project is over whatever comes will be very profitable bitcoin is the best currency for long term investment.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 08:53:46 AM

For sure profits are always good no matter how small or big and obviously better than facing loss in greed for more and more. Another advantage of ending trades in profit is that you have a positive mindset for next trades and you start to believe in yourself.

I have seen traders who earn regularly and the biggest strength for them is their trust in their own ability and confidence is such a thing that it can make magic happen. Someone who watches UFC or MMA knows how much confidence matters and similarly in crypto investments when you end up a trade with profit it gives you positive vibes and you take decisions with even more confidence next time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 09:54:46 AM

but not all of them dude, if you think the new project is better for profit, but not really for me. New coins are even more risky compared to old coins that have been listed on the CMC market. but ultimately it all depends on market demand and how serious the team is in developing the project.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: