Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be a wise investor  (Read 76802 times)
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:07:36 PM

In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.

fair enough. lives are more important than money. But what about if you have nothing like health insurances, job etc. Money means also health for some people that lives in non developed countries.

turn the page

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:44:51 PM

In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit,
most of the experience traders only tell you about the profit but believe me that they have lost so much money to be at that place. become a rich person it's not easy task to do, you can lose more money in your journey to get money. you are correct also that small profit is also good for your income as well

do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
if its on bitcoin then yes, but for other altcoin, you would be better to trade it regularly

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:27:11 PM

In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
in the world of crypto currency it is very hard, you have to risk your fate if you want to invest,
because we already know that 80% cryptocurrency projects are scammers,
of course you as an investor have to be wise, and do your research first.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:11:29 PM

It is a good wealth-building strategy, as you can encounter a greater chance of yielding a profit. However, it can’t be enforced in any project because some projects are not even worth looking at. It is those who are trying to fool investors into gaining without any hassle and low risk. Investment is connected with the risk of losing, so learn to accept an opportunity, but don’t forget to implement analysis to ensure you are not depleting your funds into scam investment.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:29:06 PM

in the world of crypto currency it is very hard, you have to risk your fate if you want to invest,
because we already know that 80% cryptocurrency projects are scammers,
of course you as an investor have to be wise, and do your research first.
I think we should need to double research before invest .Most of the recent project are fake and got scammed i have seen lots of Defi project being scammed .So investor need to research before put their money .On the other  hand a good project always makes you a huge profit .So i wanna also say be wise before you invest .

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:40:55 PM

you should not really just sit your coins on your wallet and just wait for the price to increase you will really miss the opportunity to invest and earn a lot of profit. some users really think that holding coins for a long time is really beneficial where in fact there's a lot of things that might happen.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:50:15 PM

Which is why we should still be working even with money in front of us.
Somehow all of it will be gone when we don't create another.

I am actually satisfied just making $1000 from investing with ICO's and other investments as long as it doesn't take a year before that number will happen.
Satisfaction. I guess that is the most important thing when investing with altcoins.
Just the fact that I didn't do much work but just research and risking my money makes me happy to make profits out of it.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 03:17:50 PM

One of the main problem been in crypto is greediness and once you are not okay with little profit, believe me, it will take you back to poor person. I have been there and I am typing from experience.
I have invested $1k Usdt to bnb for $17/bnb early this year, I made profit of $500 when binance made some announcement which peaked it price to $26/bnb. I refused to sell hoping the price will 2x but March market crash almost made me cry and depressed.

Been a whale isn't easy, they also make loss sometimes but i think most whales don't chase new projects. Anyone can be a whale in any projects because we view them with different specs and taste.
I'm pretty sure that every investor reaches this stage of being not satisfied with the profit they can possibly get and expecting more from it, I myself experienced it and it was a devastating experience, From that kind of situation we learn as an investor/trader that we shouldn't expect based on our ideas but we should expect logically depending on the situation. After that experience, I am very contented with every trade and investment I make as long as I can get a profit even if it is a small or big profit.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:21:55 PM

In the same vein there are still investors that regretted their actions of sell off their stash before the pump stare into place, this market or industry is a game like industry mate, so, do that which you have in mind than to copy-cat others. Personally, i don't always wait to get a profit of 50% before letting go my investment but just with 25% am okay with that.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:49:55 PM

Getting an income from trading or investing in this place is enough to me. At least I can tell to everyone closest me that I can earn money without I'm not working in my real life. And I'm doing it now, I'm fully rely on my income in trading and investing to meet my family life and so far it works to me.

So, to become rich in crypto trading/investing is not my first goal. I just have one hope that I can consistent to earn money in this place and seem like the purpose like that will make me stay for a long time. Maybe it is not like for those people who have à high expectation who spend a lot of money to become a rich in crypto and they leave when they loss money.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1531
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:11:47 PM

remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
I agree with this opinion. even though. money and wealth are not goals, money and wealth are means to an end, namely happiness. but many are unaware of its tools and purposes. many people get sick chasing money, many people go crazy chasing money. if we can't differentiate between tools and purposes, then our life is never enough and happy.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:18:57 PM

you should not really just sit your coins on your wallet and just wait for the price to increase you will really miss the opportunity to invest and earn a lot of profit. some users really think that holding coins for a long time is really beneficial where in fact there's a lot of things that might happen.
The bad thing here is when you are holding altcoins and think they will make you rich  Grin, no, they won't, rather they will end you into poverty. The very best anyone or investor can do while dealing with altcoins is: after receive, getting them off into the exchnage to deposes them off immediately. Only Bitcoin is recommended for long-term hold and that's what am doing currently. But for altcoins, NO!!.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:30:42 PM

well, that's why people have always argued that it is better to take a small profit than to have a loss. in this case, we all feel that dissatisfaction can be our main enemy.
when you're an investor, and when you've made a good enough return, it's best to take the opportunity. because most of the investors are waiting for bigger profits. It is okay if there is a reason behind it, but most investors are just speculating to see the price is very high.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:37:10 PM

i think the key to be a good traders or investors is by cut your lost short, and have a reasonable target of profit
wich mean we must know when we enter the market and we must know when we exit the market in profit or in loss mate

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:57:50 PM

The bad thing here is when you are holding altcoins and think they will make you rich  Grin, no, they won't, rather they will end you into poverty. The very best anyone or investor can do while dealing with altcoins is: after receive, getting them off into the exchnage to deposes them off immediately. Only Bitcoin is recommended for long-term hold and that's what am doing currently. But for altcoins, NO!!.

To be a successful investor first you need to learn what you should not hold. Some people buy an alt after seeing a huge dump by thinking it will go up again and I will be rich. That time never came. We are not whale so we should take the advantages of the pump dump situation. The Crypto market will always pump and dump it won't walk sideways. So we should buy are sell by finding perfect timing and this will increase your portfolio forever holding won't.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:36:03 PM

We all want a good life. To get that we have to work, create value to serve our own lives. Investing is a way to increase the amount of money we have, but it is also where we lose the money we made. There is a need for a pre-investment plan to minimize undue risks and bring significant returns.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:42:59 PM

It's true that investing is one of the best option to earn but as you can see a lot of scam and shitty projects are all around right now so you would really do some good search and more for good project but if you are just up for profit through altcoins you can just do some trading on the market through altcoins.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:19:59 PM

Greed is what gets most traders at the end and makes them lose all their capital, after all making money in this market is as easy as investing in bitcoin and then hold for five years and the chances that you have more money than when you began are probably above 80%, which are very good odds if you ask me, but people do not want that they want to become rich and in order to do so then they need to invest in coins with no reputation and lose their money in the process to scammers and ironically they end up with the opposite result .

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:53:59 PM

If you do not know what the result of your investment should be, do not take part, take a break and start a new search. You found an interesting idea that brings you to a consensus, while not promising huge benefits, but guaranteeing a stable profit, which is similar to your ultimate goal - try it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 08:00:22 PM

The majority of people enter the crypto market to make a profit, but the crypto market is full of risks.
Newcomers and those who desire high profits are more likely to fall into FOMO, often not knowing when is enough. Successful people know how to stop at the right time, setting a target that matches their capabilities is the best way in this market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌