Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROPS ARE NO LONGER VIABLE  (Read 980 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:30:17 AM

Airdrop is supposed to be free.
Thats right, and there's no so much effort to be done. It has no fee just to participate or to claim the airdrop coin. If any airdrops are asking for fees to claim expect it to be scam because there's no such thing.

Its not a reliable way to get free coins/tokens nowadays so dont expect to find a good project because its kinda rare now. Though uniswap had an airdrop recently and those able to be qualified to get uni tokens were made good profit.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:16:12 AM

why can you say that? From my point of view now Airdrop is more valuable, did you miss the airdrop from UNI? and other Defi tokens? It is very unfortunate, now there are many airdrops from the Defi project, but indeed many are scams, you can follow all the airdrops, and wait for distribution,
 all the information is on telegram, there are many channels about the latest airdrop.

He is saying about the FAKE airdrops that they are creating. Rebranding their platform after exit scam and conduct again another fake airdrops.

Anyway, since we are aware that such airdrops are just created to scam investors and participants, we should determine whether it is fake or not by looking at the coin progress and updates, the structure and purpose of the coin itself. Because we can easily spot if that coin that they are airdropping is just made for lame objectives.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:33:38 AM

quite difficult to find airdrops that really pay, some are legit but (1: 1000). like looking for a needle in a haystack. Sometimes legit airdrops are attacked by people, while allocations are small and only get a few cents. So airdrops are just a waste of time. My advice is to avoid airdrops that ask for personal data information and use a different gmail or social media account specifically for doing airdrop tasks.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 06:38:18 AM

<snip>
You are so positive about that and yes I agree that a small amount of eth being transferred could make you reach in the future but not likely 0.001 ETH it should be more than that like havinf 5 ETH would be good.

If ETH market could increase like bitcoin did like having 13,000 $ per ETH then you have good profit already with that but still not enough to make you rich. I guess other altcoins could do like the Yearn.finance that has relatively small amount of supply and can be easily pump up by whales. Chosing those type or investing those type of coins might get one so rich one day. Imagine the market of YFI coins that reach more than 30k$ per YFI. It really had a great pump by whales.
Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:38:32 AM

The best Airdrops this year happened around January to March 2020, since that time all the airdrops I've joined haven't pay up, there is something I've learned here though, never join any project that's not of good quality, be very picky to avoid joining crappy Airdrops, also airdrops should be 100% free, if not it's a scam

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1317

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:08:47 AM

Last before i leave. imagine 3000 people sending 0.001eth to a wallet. it looks cheap but someone is about to become a millionaire within seconds.
I think airdrops with payment with such low amount could be considered as scam. Why? Simply put the idea of airdrop to be a reward for everyone, why the hell the promoter will asked for any form of money? Im not judging but they even not pay for the fees means they are not serious on building their own project. Why would you like an airdrop that has a messed up financial problem. Sharing their proejct as requirement such as retweet is already form of marketing, now if they got no funds to spare, its conclusive that he aims only to give a shot either it fail or success in the end.

goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:29:55 AM

The best Airdrops this year happened around January to March 2020, since that time all the airdrops I've joined haven't pay up, there is something I've learned here though, never join any project that's not of good quality, be very picky to avoid joining crappy Airdrops, also airdrops should be 100% free, if not it's a scam
The best Airdrop this year was UNISWAP and the rest is just a small airdrop for me who requires a lot of information. The real airdrop doesn't require any details from your or asked you to follow their social account, if they asked too much then its not worth it for sure. Airdrop right now is not worth it to participate, the bounty reward is too small that can't even pay the fees if you are going to trade it so if you are going to participate on any airdrop, think again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:35:57 AM

I'm starting to dislike uniswap, if all a dex exchange can do is to allow any project or tokens to list on the platform then decentralized exchanges are bad, the freedom of listing coins no matter who you are is what's giving scammers more space to steal, cheat and scam people with fake coins

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:48:42 AM

Perhaps, nowadays Airdrops mostly are not profitable probably out of 100% only 1% is legit that's what I've been thinking about
it now. Therefore, it is not good to participate at this moment in any of the airdrops arise here in crypcurrency. So, let's be wise in choosing among them.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 08:57:28 AM

as working with uses of casuals on occupying different source on reference, pupils to gains with best of returns as appealing risks on exchange to request with release of difference as the decision on entering field of business with the crypto finance.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 09:04:13 AM

Unfortunately, most airdrops are, of course, scams, but there are airdrops that also bring some kind of profit and sometimes there are airdrops that bring great profit, but there are very few such airdrops and therefore, in order not to miss a good airdrop, you have to participate in all airdrops.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:39:02 AM

Airdrops aren't entirely rewarding anymore but now that crypto market is showing sign of bullish I think it might be a good move to start joining few good ones, I've made over 400$ from Airdrops only this year but that's the beginning of 2020 when few good projects introduced Airdrops, stay away from any Airdrops that tell you to make deposits

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:47:34 AM

Airdrops aren't entirely rewarding anymore but now that crypto market is showing sign of bullish I think it might be a good move to start joining few good ones, I've made over 400$ from Airdrops only this year but that's the beginning of 2020 when few good projects introduced Airdrops, stay away from any Airdrops that tell you to make deposits

Can you please give me some examples, because I've already lost hope in earning from airdrops. All I've got is STX from Binance for holding cryptocurrency, but that barely can be named as an airdrop.

Frankly it is hard to believe that you got 400$ from year 2020 airdrops. I've never heard there profitable airdrops this year. I've heard about uniswap airdrop, but to me it is more like a reward for "doing things" on the exchange, than just free cryptocurrency you receive for nothing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:03:12 AM

It's really not a must to join Airdrops, unless you come across very good projects that are ready to do Airdrops, you have to do research on the projects yourself and make sure they are serious with the project, it's just that the hard work doesn't fit the rewards, the choice is yours though

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 11:14:31 AM

It has always been Cheesy. Airdrops are already useless for a long time.
From my perspective though, maybe it is still viable as long as you don't spend any money to get the tokens since the definition of airdrop in general is "Free tokens". I'm just saying that Airdrops are useless but still there are some who can give you free money by just joining to it but the chances of it is very low to zero.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:35:45 PM

At the moment, most of the aridrop are scams and it only takes people time to do it. Aridrop usually do not pay or only pay a very small amount to everyone, even many aridrop are never listed on an exchange.
It is best to stay away from aridrop, if you intend to do an aridrop it is best to learn it carefully.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:42:33 PM

Airdrops have been useless for years. The big time of the Airdrops was 2016 to 2018. Today's Airdrops are only there to get some attention. Accordingly, the values are low. There are only a very few good airdrops like Uniswap where everyone recently got almost $2000 for free. The Airdrop was not announced but distributed to those who had recently traded on the decentralized stock exchange.
Aridrop Uniswap has been a rare aridrop program for the past two years, each member can be rewarded with over $ 1000. However, such aridrop is extremely rare, mostly scams. In the event that an aridrop accepts payments, you will receive a garbage coin in your wallet.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 02:21:52 PM

Airdrop means getting a free token from a certain project by doing some tasks, it says FREE you don't need to pay anything. But with the hype of DEFI projects now most participants of airdrop send some eth to pay for their gas. This is not advisable but participants use to do it hoping the value of their token will reward them a lot. Just be careful in joining such airdrop.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 02:47:26 PM

why can you say that? From my point of view now Airdrop is more valuable, did you miss the airdrop from UNI? and other Defi tokens? It is very unfortunate, now there are many airdrops from the Defi project, but indeed many are scams, you can follow all the airdrops, and wait for distribution,
all the information is on telegram, there are many channels about the latest airdrop.

Because too many scam projects in the name of airdrops, like Op said; luring people to contribute fulfilling their terms and condition to get free tokens but in the end, it is a scam or worthless compared to time and effort from participants. indeed, there are some valuable projects but the main problem is to distinguish between a good project and a scam one. Here a way to learn more about a scam or fake project > 🌍 Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively. ✔ and 🌍[Guide] Prevent scam!!! Some useful tools for find scam / fake ICO team 🌍
However, after doing research and finding that a project is not a scam does not guarantee that a project will be successful in the future.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 02:48:53 PM

~
It's the same thing over and over again anyway and people still think that the scammer season is now over. It's never over.
They just go in and gamble their way for just another shitcoin in their disposal. It's not worth it even if it is a side earning for a minimal promotion of the proejct.
For your example, I couldn't imagine someone throwing that amount of ETH even if it is just a small equivalent to my local currency.
It's like asking for a quarter to the whole population of your country, it's small but can lead to a massive collections as what you had mentioned as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: