Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for our dear project promoters  (Read 513 times)
Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:27:44 PM

The question is how many escrowed bounty project paid you this year so far? Most escrowed bounties from bounty detective which is the only bounty manager that use escrow now still turned scam, I'm not saying escrow is bad but that's on the project team, many good projects that paid this year aren't escrowed.
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:35:54 PM

Some project teams make this excuse after the bounty campaign ends that the campaign has not brought them results as expected so to answer them i would say that the results depend on the quality of the project itself we have seen some projects raising millions while some failing to raise even some thousand.
Secondly, if you advertise at google or other online platforms and even offline in tv or newspapers you have to pay in advance and those media never take responsibility of results and even so expensive campaigns sometimes go unnoticed, so can you ask the newspaper for refund?
Similarly you have assigned the work to hunters who follow all the campaign rules and spread the message across as required. So you cannot blame them of no or low results. You have taken the work, they have completed the task now you can not make excuses to not pay them in any case.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:05:05 PM

Are you sure all those projects that becomes successful but aren't paying some of their bounty program participants because they broke their rules? I have seen a lot of people complaining they didn't get paid, but their bounty manager keeps on saying they didn't follow the rules. If they don't follow the rules, they don't deserve to get paid.
Also, I have seen people complaining because the value of the token dropped before they received their rewards. Well, if that is the case, you didn't get scammed since you already received the promised amount of token. You just promoted a shitty project and got paid with shitty tokens.
Why do people even join those bounty programs. The amount of time they spend promoting those projects aren't worth it at all!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:12:21 PM

I suggest we should promote projects from bounty managers that takes their work damn serious
Often the reputable moderators on the forum will be responsible for the bounty programs they run, people should participate in their campaigns.
I have a list of reputable managers, if they have a bonus I will join right away.
Hhampuz
TalkStar
yahoo62278
In the silence

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:26:02 PM

1. Project promoters (bounty hunters) should start fighting for themselves, if some projects become successful and still plan to ignore or refuse to pay bounty hunters they should take the fight and spread how untrust able the project can be over the internet.

I agree and are ready to join the fight against scam projects

2. Promoters should face the bounty manager and make him or her strife for promoters rewards
This usually happens but the bounty hunter always ends up getting nothing, although the managers and bounty hunters who try to fight cannot change the decision of a scam project.

3. Promoters should stop promoting bounty projects that doesn't implement escrow payment
It would be great if all bonus programs were to be escrow .

I prefer the 3rd

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:26:17 PM

For all promoters which one would you prefer?

1. Project promoters (bounty hunters) should start fighting for themselves, if some projects become successful and still plan to ignore or refuse to pay bounty hunters they should take the fight and spread how untrust able the project can be over the internet.

2. Promoters should face the bounty manager and make him or her strife for promoters rewards

3. Promoters should stop promoting bounty projects that doesn't implement escrow payment

1. There are instances like these but where it do end up? Legit projects wont tend to refuse payments but if those projects are scams since from the beginning then expect for this thing to happen.

2. Bounty manager arent always been part of the team, theyre just also an employee that had been hired for community advertisement where it isnt really just right
that you would sue them out or took the blame if you havent been paid out.

3. Escrow is always been suggested but most projects doesnt really like this kind of set-up. Do we have any other choice? thats why bounty hunters do plays with fire.

acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:16:54 PM

Obviously the third thing is always what everyone is expecting, when all the bounty programs participate in the escrow, the bounty hunter will be happy to promote the project.
However this is very unlikely, scam projects will often find all kinds of reasons to avoid having to do escrow, even good projects do not want to do escrow. If the escrow is required I think they will find another way to promote their project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:56:49 PM

I would prefer number 3,

Since it is for the best of the bounty hunters if the project uses escrow, if not then the security of payments is not guaranteed. It has a higher chance that the work of bounty hunters will put to waste if ever that they don't pay. But we all know that not all the projects do have enough funds to have a stored funds for future payments. Most of the time, they get what they pay for bounty hunters from their investors.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:02:18 AM

I would prefer the third option, what good is there to take a fight to the project team? It won't change a thing but ruin their reputation to some extent, that's all and after a while the project will get back on its feet, I prefer forcing bounty managers to compulsory Escrow option but let me remind you that some bounty hunters won't join you to exit Bounties that have no escrow, they will go behind your back and promote projects that have no escrow

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:27:43 AM

This is why I keep saying that there should be something like a "union" for the bounty hunters, we are talking about people spreading all over the world from facebook, twitter, bitcointalk, reddit, instagram, youtube and many other places tons of projects every single day, they do contests for logos, texts, there are content writers, back linkers there are tons of people who try to make a buck out of bounties.

When you combine the power of these places, you get yourself a HUGE man power and it could change the whole project if you can get them to work for you, it would cost you but it wouldn't cost you a lot if you are honest. So if there was a union for bounty hunters, they could get paid upfront and they could do the work later, all it takes would be that escrow to be trustworthy by both parties.

Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:33:46 AM

This is why I keep saying that there should be something like a "union" for the bounty hunters, we are talking about people spreading all over the world from facebook, twitter, bitcointalk, reddit, instagram, youtube and many other places tons of projects every single day, they do contests for logos, texts, there are content writers, back linkers there are tons of people who try to make a buck out of bounties.

When you combine the power of these places, you get yourself a HUGE man power and it could change the whole project if you can get them to work for you, it would cost you but it wouldn't cost you a lot if you are honest. So if there was a union for bounty hunters, they could get paid upfront and they could do the work later, all it takes would be that escrow to be trustworthy by both parties.
It's never going to happen because many bounty hunters simply don't care, they only want some tokens in their wallet and hold, some even feel satisfied with earning 2$ for few months work, forget it, not going to work, I just hope that more bounty managers will keep using escrow, and those who haven't should learn why escrow is way much better
Winscosinally

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:38:20 AM

Are you sure all those projects that becomes successful but aren't paying some of their bounty program participants because they broke their rules? I have seen a lot of people complaining they didn't get paid, but their bounty manager keeps on saying they didn't follow the rules. If they don't follow the rules, they don't deserve to get paid.
Also, I have seen people complaining because the value of the token dropped before they received their rewards. Well, if that is the case, you didn't get scammed since you already received the promised amount of token. You just promoted a shitty project and got paid with shitty tokens.
Why do people even join those bounty programs. The amount of time they spend promoting those projects aren't worth it at all!
Mistakes happens but not always from the bounty hunters side, I would like to talk about DIA bounty that ends weeks ago, the team released another form for all bounty hunters to fill and the BM (bubbalex) start sending messages to all the bounty hunters so that no single one missed his or her payment, that's what I called a bounty manager, if there is any kind of new rules bounty managers should make that very clear to avoid missing payments
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:29:07 AM

I would prefer the third option, what good is there to take a fight to the project team? It won't change a thing but ruin their reputation to some extent, that's all and after a while the project will get back on its feet, I prefer forcing bounty managers to compulsory Escrow option but let me remind you that some bounty hunters won't join you to exit Bounties that have no escrow, they will go behind your back and promote projects that have no escrow

Agree, a good bounty campaign should have an escrow account. This is to provide certainty to bounty hunters that the project will continue even though the sales process is still ongoing. But currently only a handful of bounty managers do that
angrybirdy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 01:09:31 PM

Of course I prefer to stop promoting bounty projects with no escrows. Working with escrow is safe without worrying whether the project will pay or not. Number 1 and 2 is actually the common scenario in bounty campaigns where they always try yo spread negativity about that certain scam project or they will make the bounty manager to take responsibility by asking him to talk to the project developer.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joseyphil82

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:12:33 PM

If a project without escrow is too damn good I won't hesitate taking the risk, I've seen few escrowed bounties that still failed, quality speaks alot about a project and if the team are professionals they will eventually pay up because they will be smart enough to know that not paying can tarnish their image or ruin their reputation.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:21:05 PM

If a project without escrow is too damn good I won't hesitate taking the risk, I've seen few escrowed bounties that still failed, quality speaks alot about a project and if the team are professionals they will eventually pay up because they will be smart enough to know that not paying can tarnish their image or ruin their reputation.

And the problem is, you can encounter very few projects that are legit and are willing to pay their hunters as agreed price. Since most of them are paying in their own tokens, they have no control once it is listed in exchanges. So the target price really declines so fast where sometimes it is not worth selling anymore. But if the project is really strong and has solid backing, they can allocate funds that will be fair to their promoters. One can't expect that these projects will keep their word as it depends mostly on their funding.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:27:19 PM

Just my opinions, but there's nothing to do with bounty manager (if they don't have any intention cheating on spreadsheet). Bounty manager get hired just to manage the campaign, not the part of the decision making team. about the escrow, there's also up to you, because youre basicly joining the bounty, you can due dilligence first before joining

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:33:54 PM

Whether we like it or not majority of new bounties won't accept to escrow strategy for unknown reason, this still doesn't mean the project is scam or they won't pay up, project team are the one who come up with their ideas and rules on bounty campaigns, bounty managers will only need to manage the campaign, If bounty hunters don't like the idea they could leave, it's always their choice
raidarksword

Activity: 2044

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 02:47:16 PM

I picked all three choices because that it should be done if bounty hunters in verged of not getting paid of the hard works on promoting such projects. All aspects are important and it will serve a great significance of demanding our rights to be treated fairly and getting paid as well. For so many times we are neglected and being thrown away after being used that's why we must act as one to have our respect and value in this industry.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 03:39:08 PM

What fighting are you talking about mate? No matter how we fight but still it was useless, take the DigitalBits campaign as an example the fight is not prospered because the bounty hunters are not united, the scam accusation thread has not gained much support from the higher ranks,

The DigitalBits team is holding the KYC data of its participants and thats very unfair they dont pay its promoters but look at DigitalBits now they just acting as nothing happens even run a new bounty which called the ambassador program campaign.

Escrow payment is already used by some bounty management like Bounty0x, Bounty Detective, etc.but even the bounty payment was escrow if the project did not succeed, or cancel, etc it was the same results thats why bounty campaigns have no guarantee and we should accept that reality.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: