Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 6 DeFi projects to watch in 2020 🎯  (Read 1260 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 01:44:39 PM

There are so many new DeFi projects that keep appearing, so I made a list of the top 6.

1. Maker DAO
2. UniSwap
3. Compound
4. Synthetix
5. Yearn Finance
6. Curve

Full Read: https://forrestvisions.com/blog/top-6-defi-projects-you-should-know-about/

What other projects are you guys interested in? If they are reputable ill add them.

Positivebetting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-Pro

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 01:49:02 PM

DeFi hype is already over. Now people are taking more attention to legit crypto coins which are supported by PayPal.
as like Eth, LTC, BCH, beside to Bitcoin.

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing
Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:49:36 PM

I have no reason to invest in uniswap, it's just a decentralized exchange and that's that. I like Oracle DeFi projects like ChainLink because they are more useful, any DeFi project you want to get into make sure their use case if very useful thus creating more adoptions for the masses
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:00:02 PM

Yes these were top projects for 2020 but you should realize that 2020 is almost over so you should have posted about some new high potential projects because everyone knows about these projects. I think Radix dlt will be big project in this niche next year.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
VolkoB

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:31:44 PM

You have indicated projects that have already taken place, which are now being improved, it would be interesting to see a list of projects that are gaining popularity.
For example, one of the most popular and in my opinion with an interesting concept is Jointer.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:40:20 PM

There are so many new DeFi projects that keep appearing, so I made a list of the top 6.

1. Maker DAO
2. UniSwap
3. Compound
4. Synthetix
5. Yearn Finance
6. Curve

Full Read: https://forrestvisions.com/blog/top-6-defi-projects-you-should-know-about/

What other projects are you guys interested in? If they are reputable ill add them.

The list is good but I think you narrow your pick to Ethereum alone, if you are writing about best DEFI projects on Ethereum good but what about Serum. I think Serum is the best DEFI project launched this year and looking at the rate of their development slow but progress it will eat deep into Ethereum DEFI base market share

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:41:03 PM

Uniswap has proven to be a real game changer but the hype and fomo did hurt it a bit, im talking about insane volumes that drove transaction fee to as high as $100 which was like unreal to me. Also many fake defi projects took advantage of such hype by scamming and rug pulling.
I hope from now on uniswap will see slow, steady but real and natural growth which will be really good for the community.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:43:47 PM

Poolz seems to be the next big DeFi. I have been following the development and I cannot wait to see how massive the project is going to become. The team is very hard working and they have constantly update the community about the development. YFI was a massive DeFi which I do not think any project can match the success they have achieved. Presently the YFI hype is over especially when a YFII was introduced.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 05:58:46 PM

Though Defi hype may be faded, defi are here to stay. They provide a solution to a great lot of problems concerned with central entity. But with the rise in popularity, they are also becoming a popular target for hackers and exploiters to siphon out and steal coins from the smart contract or users. Defi's should be very sensitive in such maters and test everyway the codes and be sure it doesn't contains any loopholes before releasing it to the platform.
You have listed almost all of the best Defis but other popular ones and hot at the moment are Aave and Sushiswap.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:38:54 PM

Top 6 Defi projects to watch out in 2020? but forgive me, 2020 is already coming to an end and also from the look of things, DeFi hype is almost vanishing, so what will be the fate of most of these coins after the hype drops? Although, I agree that there are good DeFi projects but I don't think it is a nice idea having them in mind, the reason is this, many of Defi projects grew because of hype and when the hype is over, then the legit ones will be known and the top Defi projects will be known as well, so till then let's keep our fingers crossed. Lastly, most people are already looking for new trend which also means they are most likely tired of Defi.

Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 06:45:13 PM

Uniswap has proven to be a real game changer but the hype and fomo did hurt it a bit, im talking about insane volumes that drove transaction fee to as high as $100 which was like unreal to me. Also many fake defi projects took advantage of such hype by scamming and rug pulling.
I hope from now on uniswap will see slow, steady but real and natural growth which will be really good for the community.
After the DeFi trend occurred, Uniswap became a lot of choices from the inclusion of a list of successful tokens there with a large enough volume even every DeFi would certainly list the name of the Uniswap exchange as a successful one, especially yesterday that gave a large enough airdrop and their tokens were able to survive above this meaning to be DeFi's most top and successful project with what they are currently developing.
The Uniswap capitalists are large enough that others will choose this exchange to create hype.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 07:52:15 PM

interestingly enough, Ethereum 2.0 launch is now threatened by DeFi, due to large amounts of ETH locked in DeFi, because of better revenues than what Ethereum 2.0 promised, and as well possibility to get your ETH back, since ETH2.0 will be locked for at least 1,5 years, until phase 1.5 of ETH2.0 launch

Hype about DeFi projects is over, but there is still 11 billion locked in DeFi, so i would not count it out as promising prospect
Marina5

Activity: 439
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 09:35:43 PM

I don't think theses projects are so profitable. In my personal thought, we should avoid such kind of defi project because it is nothing but hype. We are in the last quarter of this year and we should focus on legit CryptoCurrency.

══════════════☛MEGATRON☚═════════════
THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 09:58:27 PM

The era of DeFi is already running out. It's obvious that any coin can be listed and start trade on uniswap by just adding contract address. It's a decentralized exchange and many haven't realized this, mostly the airdroppers.

Attention have now been shifted on back to coins with potentials and usecase. I'm not saying any of those you listed is useless. Just the hype is annoying.
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:00:23 PM

The mentioned DeFi projects has performed greatly as an outstanding assets, however, I believe that's the writer opinion. If you check the market cap or DeFi market, we have some projects that has outperformed them in term of ROI and Apy staking they provide yearly.
The above projects have also lost about 49% - 50% of their value from all time high, so I dnt see anything special about them but hype.
If I'm to keep defi project for long time I will stick to top DeFi Oracles such as:
  • Chainlink, they started the hype.
  • DIA
  • Band
  • polkadot
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:41:10 PM

yfi? I don't think it's just a bunch of hype keeping the coin price steady. Why would you look for a new one if there was already a coin that was around long before the hype defi even started. call it a link, maker, and others.
TofuDefi

Activity: 156
Merit: 4

Trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 11:01:14 PM

We're just two months away from the end of 2020 so your prediction must be late. The only coin worth watching now should be bitcoin, as it has the potential among any other coins to end the year high and don't forget bitcoin is DeFi at its highest. DeFi are decentralized finance and that's exactly what bitcoin is achieving everyday.

Bitcoin is like gold to me. It's good to have some, but protocol is a bit outdated imho.

TofuDefi.com - trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:06:18 PM

1. Maker DAO
2. UniSwap
3. Compound
4. Synthetix
5. Yearn Finance
6. Curve

Among the list of DeFi projects above, in my opinion the most prospective one is Uniswap. With the increasing transaction value, I think Uniswap is a Dex exchanger which makes it easy for another project to list and so far, UNI's price performance is quite good.
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:59:29 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2020, 12:16:56 AM by Adhar

for me  LINK,DIA,DEGO,DOT are one of the top defi project in 2020. if you see the LINK price in last december then you can see price was around of 1/2$ but LINK almost touched 20$ last month & now LINK is the top 10 coin in the crypto world. so it is very hot defi currency, propably this is the best. so many defi  project have which is have a good support but at the same time many scammer try to take advantage of defi, so dont invest any fake defi project. good luck

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 12:53:07 AM

I prefer DeFi coins which have big market cap like Chainlink, Uniswap, Maker DAO, etc,
market capitalization is very important to keep prices stable,
if you are curious and want to do your own research you can visit https://www.coingecko.com/en/defi
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: