Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 6 DeFi projects to watch in 2020 🎯  (Read 1261 times)
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:08:01 PM

2020-2021 is the year of DEFI and DEX, you should pay attention to Uniswap, Chainlink, Maker, YFI, THOU, and also YFII,
buy and hold, December may be the start of the altcoin season

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 06:08:45 PM

Along with the increasing hype defi nowadays, many developers are starting to turn their attention to creating a new crypto projects based on DeFi, but still as traders / investors and bounty participants we must still be careful in choosing the defi project for us to follow, Because, in the crypto world anything can happen, just like any other crypto project that has ever existed, the defi project will certainly not escape the possibility of a fraud that can be done by anyone and anywhere, it's better to dig up information about the defi project details before making a decision to participate or not.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 05:48:01 PM

2020-2021 is the year of DEFI and DEX, you should pay attention to Uniswap, Chainlink, Maker, YFI, THOU, and also YFII,
buy and hold, December may be the start of the altcoin season

It does feel like we're entering another altcoin boom. A lot of the old ICO coins look like they will stay dormant, but I think you're right with DeFi. A lot of these DeFi coins will likely blow up, however, I'm not holding them.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 02:18:27 PM

What do you like most about DeFi projects?

Positivebetting
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 02:42:12 PM

snip-
It does feel like we're entering another altcoin boom. A lot of the old ICO coins look like they will stay dormant, but I think you're right with DeFi. A lot of these DeFi coins will likely blow up, however, I'm not holding them.
I just think that the current DeFi market is still immature, there are still too many gaps here and there for scammers to rug pulls. I just think that dex should have a better filtering procedure, a preventive measure that is not excessive but also safe for the customer
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:47:50 PM

What I like most about Defi projects right now is that they have partners with Polkadot or DAO Maker. There is a curse for projects that collaborate with one of these two big projects will definitely grow very strongly when listed on the exchange! The most typical example is Link Smiley
I am a project analyst and I know the situation of the current Defi projects. Polkadot and DAO Maker are two names that are making a huge impact on the Defi market at the moment and speculators love this.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 04:00:29 PM

I am not that active in crypto anymore. But it really amazed me when Im back with bitcointalk and learn about this uniswap and yearn finance thing. Hope to see more innovation in crypto band wagon. Hope to see more liquidity in the market.

There are so many new DeFi projects that keep appearing, so I made a list of the top 6.

1. Maker DAO
2. UniSwap
3. Compound
4. Synthetix
5. Yearn Finance
6. Curve

Full Read: https://forrestvisions.com/blog/top-6-defi-projects-you-should-know-about/

What other projects are you guys interested in? If they are reputable ill add them.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 05:06:55 PM

they are all excellent platforms / sites my favorite remains uniswap, I would add to the list the aragon dao, the ptoken in my opinion will have a huge development in the near future, however perhaps it is better now to wait for the release of ethereum 2.0 and invest everything in a node of ethereum

Uniswap has been coming out with some really nice updates, and they actually reward the users which is an industry changer. Not only in crypto, but I think it will reflect into some aspects of traditional finance eventually.

Positivebetting
TofuDefi

Activity: 156
Merit: 4

Trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 12:53:32 PM

I do not think DeFi hype is over . If it would over then we wouldn't see too much hype on crypto like it is now. About PayPal supporting legit coins I am not sure if you have 100% over your wallet through PayPal . I do not think they allow withdrawal of crypto from their platform

Totally agree, it's not over, it's just started Smiley

TofuDefi.com - trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON
arabianhorse

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 01:12:06 PM

Yes your right, your given tokens are the best in defi. But the hype of defi project is over. Uniswap is making a good game, with its hunder good profit the market comes to everyone's attention and all types of defi project tokens are listed there first. To create a lot of hype, everyone is trading there and receiving high fees. Many new projects are being listed without any fees. Which makes it difficult for newcomers to decide the good and the bad.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:29:59 PM

for me the best defi project in 2020 is the one that has the best price and is not crushed. because it's useless the project has great popularity but low token price.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:30:08 PM

What you mentioned is a reference from the various references that you get, but one thing, if I'm not mistaken, Decentralized Finance has not reached its breaking point, there are various small obstacles that need early handlings such as volatility, usability, regulation, and rampant fraud here and there.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 06:06:43 PM

These projects which you say. I hear a lot of people talk about them and care, but I like the best Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin goes up, the projects you mention will be more successful. Bitcoin is the most potential.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 12:50:06 PM

These projects which you say. I hear a lot of people talk about them and care, but I like the best Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin goes up, the projects you mention will be more successful. Bitcoin is the most potential.

I like DeFi, but I don't use any of the projects currently. The interesting part is that they are building infrastructure for the future that can change the way we use finance. And if DeFi dies down, that's okay to because it will spark another crypto movement, and we will keep getting closer to getting adopted.

DeFi lending etc. can be extremely risky, so I wouldn't recommend anyone buy it unless you know what you're doing.

Positivebetting
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:13:06 PM

Any investment of money is a risk. All sorts of forecasts, predictions and so this is only speculation of such people who may have a private investment. There are top projects, there are projects that are losers. Each of us believes in the one that has his money in it. You can endlessly make top-6, top-10...
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 09:58:18 PM

This is an interesting question but no one will tell you the real answer to this question. Most everyone in DeFi system are nothing but after the money, they chase after the money with pump and dump. You hardly see good project stand firmly by their words, little supply, lending and borrowing, copy cat of the same Uniswap without uniqueness.

Its very annoying when I come across same project with same idea that has been on the market. Its time we wake yp6frok this slumbering.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 11:43:49 PM

There are so many new DeFi projects that keep appearing, so I made a list of the top 6.

1. Maker DAO
2. UniSwap
3. Compound
4. Synthetix
5. Yearn Finance
6. Curve

That's an interesting list you got. I can't say that I agree with all of them but there are a few I do agree with like Maker DAO. The others not so much, I think the DeFi space will be dominated by newer ones and not all staking and lending platforms which is what most of your list is.

I think Ethereum will have its wave, Polkadot will continue to surprise all of us and the Graph might be another new project to watch. Of course, these are suggestions that might clash with that of other but it would be interesting still to see what other people think the new wave of DeFi project might be.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:15:42 AM

For this year I only like Uniswap as a DeFi project that can help me in terms of getting profit, other than that I don't like it, and one more thing is the transparency of the DeFi project so I like it, although not in the long run, because I'm also not sure if DeFi will last in the long term.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 03:01:54 PM

For this year I only like Uniswap as a DeFi project that can help me in terms of getting profit, other than that I don't like it, and one more thing is the transparency of the DeFi project so I like it, although not in the long run, because I'm also not sure if DeFi will last in the long term.

You don't think decentralize finance will be around in the future? I don't think we will see the same projects in the long term, but we will see aspects of defi.

Positivebetting
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 05:44:47 PM

I will remove MakerDao and Curve from the list and Sushi and Aave to the list. I don't know how they come about the list but I believe  the market speaks for itself. Sushi has shown, it is here to stay and Aave have proven it can give all these big projects a run for its money and both have a very strong community

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████