Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO-ANN] Ethereum Diamond - The first token based on system affiliate  (Read 512 times)
EherD (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 11:36:25 PM

Great idea sir, thanks, we will study it and do it after the ICO launch, I think people get paid every 24 hours, this is good evidence of sincerity but we will do our best to make this project a success.

our team will show in the listing '' like Binance'' before Nasdaq . and we believe our team serious in the work professional and credibility.
our work tells you who we are

Yes, sir, it is anonymous, and about Nasdaq: transparency and honesty of the project.
Knowing that: this target  is very difficult, but we aspire to do the necessary to effectuate it.
Yes, you are free to choose your target and goals. but I think we also have to be realistic, will Nasdaq list shares with an anonymous team? If you are serious about your target I think you should show your team.
OK, I will follow your project progress, but before talking about the top exchanges, I hope your ICO goes well, because  your team is anonymous I suggest you do an IDO at Uniswap, and put big money in the liquidity pool as proof of your sincerity .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:47:36 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Hello,

I read your Whitepaper .. it took me 5 minutes .. no, for sure less! When are you going to create a real Whitepaper and not the one that look like a high school note?
You can use this Whitepaper to wrap a fish bought at the market, and not apply for Binance or Nasdaq.
You are ridiculous.

Ps. And learn to respond to posts, because here we reply under the quoted statement.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:50:16 PM

Hello,

I read your Whitepaper .. it took me 5 minutes .. no, for sure less! When are you going to create a real Whitepaper and not the one that look like a high school note?
You can use this Whitepaper to wrap a fish bought at the market, and not apply for Binance or Nasdaq.
You are ridiculous.

Ps. And learn to respond to posts, because here we reply under the quoted statement.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Just another project trying to milk some naive buyers.
I don't think experienced crypto investor will buy their token.
Not in any way a serious one to invest. They need to try harder these days.

Fritwakky

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:22:40 PM

Hello,

You are ridiculous.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Actually, I'm surprised that anyone is even trying to sell something so stupid and completely out of touch with reality. I think these people know very little about the cryptocurrency market, since after a few days of just announcing their terrible Whaitepaper, they declare that they will be listed on the Nasdaq within a few months.
I think we should grab some popcorn, because this thread will probably be a good comedy.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 03:01:33 AM

For sure this is those people who create the past scam projects relating to Ethereum that they are forking or something like that and holy ***t they really are straightforward towards this since they haven't changed how they approach here. If they can't give some fake images to provide on their sites they replace it with some unprofessional whitepaper like this one. Warning: Please stay away from this project you'll just get rekt.

Hello sir
THE ETD list in top 73 big exchanges. Like binance, Coinbase Pro
, Huobi Global ...
Quoted from the OP and looks like he's dead serious when in fact they wouldn't even get onto one CEX that has true volume. Just with this statement and looking at their whitepaper you'll be thinking a huge "HOW?". Please read the warning above. ^^^^^
Fritwakky

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:00:36 AM

For sure this is those people who create the past scam projects relating to Ethereum that they are forking or something like that and holy ***t they really are straightforward towards this since they haven't changed how they approach here. If they can't give some fake images to provide on their sites they replace it with some unprofessional whitepaper like this one.

There were hundreds of such scam projects. Maybe it's the same team that just changes a few details and tries to charm new sheep who will deposit money without careful research. In fact, it doesn't matter if they are the same scammers or someone who follows them.
If you have an example of some similar scam projet, we can try to compare them to show their insolence even more.
rhomelmabini

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:51:54 AM

There were hundreds of such scam projects. Maybe it's the same team that just changes a few details and tries to charm new sheep who will deposit money without careful research. In fact, it doesn't matter if they are the same scammers or someone who follows them.
If you have an example of some similar scam projet, we can try to compare them to show their insolence even more.
Too much work to do on that but I think it's best if at this point we warn people that will come here in this thread. There are similar scam projects you can find on Scam Accusations board but I don't think we can find a distinctive similarities between them because this scammers try to manipulate projects so it will not be the same as before. It will be hard to give an example to point the similarities of past scam projects IMO they love tweaking projects.

Hope those who even reads their whitepaper that was totally terrible looking, plus the thing mentioned there are only the coins fact, when and where it will the sale will be live and not even issuing what will be the real usecase/s of their token will give the reader a better idea that this isn't a serious one for a real project.
Fritwakky

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:47:29 PM

Too much work to do on that but I think it's best if at this point we warn people that will come here in this thread. There are similar scam projects you can find on Scam Accusations board but I don't think we can find a distinctive similarities between them because this scammers try to manipulate projects so it will not be the same as before. It will be hard to give an example to point the similarities of past scam projects IMO they love tweaking projects.

Hope those who even reads their whitepaper that was totally terrible looking, plus the thing mentioned there are only the coins fact, when and where it will the sale will be live and not even issuing what will be the real usecase/s of their token will give the reader a better idea that this isn't a serious one for a real project.

You know what? I read their Whitepaper again and I'm surprised I didn't notice it the first time!

This is the classic PONZI SCHEME!

They didn't even try to think of any utility for this token!
It just says clearly that this token is for sale only and anyone who finds an investor will earn a referral percentage on it !!! Nothing more!
Amazing!
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:19:13 PM

You know what? I read their Whitepaper again and I'm surprised I didn't notice it the first time!

It just says clearly that this token is for sale only and anyone who finds an investor will earn a referral percentage on it !!! Nothing more!
Amazing!

Darn, few hours too late. I read their opening post and instantly thought about it this, a bit surprised how nobody questioning this matter before. What they sell is basically a project that gives bonus and more bonus to early adopters, leaving the newest participants at probably nothing. This project clearly didn't have any other benefits to be hold, it didn't possess any utility and didn't solve any existing problems
yns1903

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 08:38:36 PM

ı will join pre ıco. Good job.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:56:21 PM

Amazing!

Darn, few hours too late. I read their opening post and instantly thought about it this, a bit surprised how nobody questioning this matter before. What they sell is basically a project that gives bonus and more bonus to early adopters, leaving the newest participants at probably nothing. This project clearly didn't have any other benefits to be hold, it didn't possess any utility and didn't solve any existing problems

Let's hope that buyers will be smart on checking out this project. It is clear that this is just the usual ponzi scheme in the making. And they are just getting money from those people who will join. And you're not lucky if you're already way behind the line. What are we going to expect from a project which can't think of their own name. Just using the combination of eth and diamond to attract naive users. We are way past that period already.
EherD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:25:53 AM

Thanks sir for your opinion. The benefit of the white paper is you only understand the project, and I want it to be very simple

Hello,

You are ridiculous.

EherD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:30:31 AM

Do you know what the word "naive" means? However, due to the site's policy, I respect your opinion

Hello,

You are ridiculous.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

EherD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:42:35 AM

Hello sir
Firstly, it is not a classic Ponzi scheme, it is an investment project that benefits the investor in the first place so that the user can benefit from our system in 6 different ways and all this is in the ICO phase.
It uses new methods of marketing as it provides real job opportunities for any user.
Our team is working on developing the method of offering for sale, which is the first in its turn in the world of digital currencies.
Whatever your accusations and intentions to suppress the project, we will continue until its success.
thanks

Amazing!

EherD (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:06:28 AM

Hello sir
The  Ethereum Diamond is just a name and has nothing to do with any previous projects. If we make a mistake claiming all this please prove it.
Just a reminder, I have also said The high risk in (ETD) is not appropriate for all investors,
Thank you ..

For sure this is those people who create the past scam projects relating to Ethereum that they are forking or something like that and holy ***t they really are straightforward towards this since they haven't changed how they approach here. If they can't give some fake images to provide on their sites they replace it with some unprofessional whitepaper like this one. Warning: Please stay away from this project you'll just get rekt.

Hello sir
THE ETD list in top 73 big exchanges. Like binance, Coinbase Pro
, Huobi Global ...
Quoted from the OP and looks like he's dead serious when in fact they wouldn't even get onto one CEX that has true volume. Just with this statement and looking at their whitepaper you'll be thinking a huge "HOW?". Please read the warning above. ^^^^^
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:40:54 AM

Hello sir
Firstly, it is not a classic Ponzi scheme, it is an investment project that benefits the investor in the first place so that the user can benefit from our system in 6 different ways and all this is in the ICO phase.
It uses new methods of marketing as it provides real job opportunities for any user.
Our team is working on developing the method of offering for sale, which is the first in its turn in the world of digital currencies.
Whatever your accusations and intentions to suppress the project, we will continue until its success.
thanks

Well, is there any utility on your token other than giving people "profit" from bonus and referral? Like, we can use them to purchase goods, perhaps. Or (thinking wildly from your name) exchanged into diamonds?

Also, fix your quoting ability, it's not that hard to learn how this thing works on the forum.
rhomelmabini

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 05:10:07 AM

Hello sir
The  Ethereum Diamond is just a name and has nothing to do with any previous projects. If we make a mistake claiming all this please prove it.
Just a reminder, I have also said The high risk in (ETD) is not appropriate for all investors,
Thank you ..
Yeah, it has nothing to do with previous projects but you can't get people to clear the doubt easily considering it really resembles the past scam projects. I have no doubt that you (ETD) will do the same.

By the way, what's the use case of the token, of the project? Looks like you're the one running this alone. Do you have a GitHub repo for people to look into? Is this just a fork again of Ethereum? What do you mean by system affiliate based token and what's the difference of it to the classic affiliate system that runs via invitation? I believe you can answer all or some of this questions since you're one of the developers (I suppose). These are mostly needed as well for community awareness of the project.

Let's put hope on your project since you're pushing it through but if you question me how much hope I put it's on the side of the slightest. I believe that this is just another bubble waiting to burst fast again.
ohkalove102

Activity: 213

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 03:42:50 AM

I hope you can reach great heights and you will have success, I wish you luck in your business! Thank you for the golden opportunity. Investing in a time-tested asset will always bear fruit. Therefore, I am with you on the road to success! A promising project with interesting ideas and implementation, I think everyone who is involved in the crypt should take part, believe in its possibilities, let's support this wonderful team!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:26:19 PM

Thanks sir

I hope you can reach great heights and you will have success, I wish you luck in your business! Thank you for the golden opportunity. Investing in a time-tested asset will always bear fruit. Therefore, I am with you on the road to success! A promising project with interesting ideas and implementation, I think everyone who is involved in the crypt should take part, believe in its possibilities, let's support this wonderful team!

And here, on this post, we see how you prefer to respond to what's clearly a copy-paste spam than answering something more serious like details of your project. Probably because you can't answer that, because there is no other benefits from your token other than offering pyramid scheme
Chanaka2002

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:53:51 AM

I remember Ethereum Dark about your title. By the way, why the use of Ethereum in your name? You can create your own identity even if you are not attaching yourself with ethereum. Also, how are you going to keep this business using actual application? I don't see any particular use case that you want to explore here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: