Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Trading Group/Community - Open to public limited time, various perks.  (Read 161 times)
Abs_korleone (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:14:45 PM

If you're looking to join a new crypto community, there is a new group called Bagging Bonobos (https://t.me/baggingbonobos) I believe it was started today, there was a good early call on Keep3r project by Andre, and the group description says it will audit code of projects for members, negotiate priority pass for various sales and arrange AMAs with projects that the community is interested.

Let's get the bag, protect the bag and increase the bag Smiley

Come Happy!
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:52:12 PM

I will advise people not to join this so called trading group because they are used to entice newbies to invest in their puppet coin and once the price is pump they quickly dump while the newbies are using as the prey.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Abs_korleone (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:54:17 PM

I will advise people not to join this so called trading group because they are used to entice newbies to invest in their puppet coin and once the price is pump they quickly dump while the newbies are using as the prey.

Maybe you've had a bad experience in the past, but this group seems to be moderated, people are being questioned when they recommend a project, it's not just shilling with no supportive argumentation.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 04:59:10 PM

Maybe you've had a bad experience in the past, but this group seems to be moderated, people are being questioned when they recommend a project, it's not just shilling with no supportive argumentation.
This is not about that but about common sense, in your opening post you claim that whoever is at the top of this made a good call with Keep3r, its all time low was yesterday and today it had a growth of 1150%, to anyone here that does not like a good call this seems like nothing more but a pump and dump group looking for new members, I will look at that coin in just a few days but I am quite sure I am going to see a substantial crash, in fact right now it has already went down 20% from its all time high that happened just a few hours ago, so as you can see when we take into account all what we know from your short post the evidence seems to contradict what you are saying to us and as such it is completely natural no one trusts in what you say since we have heard it many times before and we know what happens next.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 05:47:35 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2020, 03:30:41 AM by Kupid002

If you're looking to join a new crypto community, there is a new group called Bagging Bonobos (https://t.me/baggingbonobos) I believe it was started today, there was a good early call on Keep3r project by Andre, and the group description says it will audit code of projects for members, negotiate priority pass for various sales and arrange AMAs with projects that the community is interested.

Come Happy!

If my understanding is right it's not a trading group but investors group that looking for new opportunities in a new project. If that's what is then this thread should be in altcoin section and not here in trading discussion.

You are looking for investors in different project then you will review every project and make an AMA etc not a traders move unless you will also give price suggestions or prediction in that group.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Abs_korleone (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:24:01 PM

This is not about that but about common sense, in your opening post you claim that whoever is at the top of this made a good call with Keep3r, its all time low was yesterday and today it had a growth of 1150%, to anyone here that does not like a good call this seems like nothing more but a pump and dump group looking for new members, I will look at that coin in just a few days but I am quite sure I am going to see a substantial crash, in fact right now it has already went down 20% from its all time high that happened just a few hours ago, so as you can see when we take into account all what we know from your short post the evidence seems to contradict what you are saying to us and as such it is completely natural no one trusts in what you say since we have heard it many times before and we know what happens next.

What is common sense? all time low yesterday? why are you bringing that up? the guy called it at 10-20$ a few hours after it was released, if you don't want to enjoy this kind of trading signals then no one is forcing you to do so but others might want to. How is the evidence contradicting anything? If you read the posts he called it at the before-mentioned price point and told people that he took profit around 600% nothing is being contradicted. Some even held longer and made 1400%
Abs_korleone (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:25:10 PM

Come Happy!

If my understanding is right it's not a trading group but investors group that looking for new opportunities in a new project. If that's tried then this thread should be in altcoin section and not here in trading discussion.

You are looking for investors in different project then you will review every project and make an AMA etc not a traders move unless you will also give price suggestions or prediction in that group.

No group description says it will provide AMAs correct, but also signals and code reviews of projects to help people make better decisions. See it as another place to source information..
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:11:24 PM

What is common sense? all time low yesterday? why are you bringing that up? the guy called it at 10-20$ a few hours after it was released, if you don't want to enjoy this kind of trading signals then no one is forcing you to do so but others might want to. How is the evidence contradicting anything? If you read the posts he called it at the before-mentioned price point and told people that he took profit around 600% nothing is being contradicted. Some even held longer and made 1400%
I never mentioned anything about an all time low but about the all time high that was reached the same day you posted, and yes this is about common sense, I made a common sense call a few days ago and predicted the crash will continue and will be significant and at the time I am writing this the coin has crashed 55%, so I suppose common sense is enough to predict the markets when you know what it is going on, and you are correct I will never join your group I am just warning others about what is happening here which is obviously a pump and dump regardless of what you want to make it appear.
hugeblack
Legendary

Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 10:00:28 PM

I advise you to stay away from these channels, no matter what quality content they provide, will turn into content to make a profit for them, because many of these channels are run by people who want to make money and not real developers.

Trading strategies are learned by reading a lot of resources so you have a lot to learn and that doesn't include the inaccurate information that these groups provide.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:31:45 PM

Trading strategies are learned by reading a lot of resources so you have a lot to learn and that doesn't include the inaccurate information that these groups provide.

And also personal skill development . This will build the required experience you need. Belonging to a trade group doesn't really bring out the best of a trader because most times you will be lazy to developing yourself.
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 04:39:18 PM

I advise you to stay away from these channels, no matter what quality content they provide, will turn into content to make a profit for them, because many of these channels are run by people who want to make money and not real developers.

Correct, this is the way it has always been done, and for anyone that really wants to become really good at trading or investing then you need to also test if your strategy works, I see many people that have a strategy to trade the markets and that is fine but they do not really know for sure if the strategy itself produces profits, and the only way to be completely sure this is the case is by testing it, this can be done in a spreadsheet software, using charting software like the one available at tradingview or by creating your own code and once you know your strategy can produce profits for sure that will help you to keep following your strategy in the case you have several losses in a row.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 05:06:10 PM

Create a new group on telegram and try to promote it in this forum.
Certainly no one recommends a group that only gives altcoin buy signals, as many such groups are detrimental and only benefit the channel owner. by following the signal there will be no effort to learn how to trade properly and correctly, of course this will make you lazier.

over time the channel will become a hotbed for sharing the airdrop referral link.

But as long as the channel you create is positive and does not harm others, there will be no problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: