Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:36:07 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: good tip for newbies testing the markets testing the waters before jump in  (Read 69 times)
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:50:29 PM

you want to do leverage trading ?

you need to know if the market is up trend or downtrend?
here is the tip how to see this  take small money what you dont care about to lose like 2$  open 97x leverage position see how fast you lose it if you lose.
then take other 2$ and open opposite positon long or short.
use stopper to see wich positon will lose your money faster.
if both positions are quite even then it means market have not decided yet wich direction to take it.
what ever way you lose faster your 2$ is the the opposite side of market trend if the long was holding longer your money choose long if short choose  short
this simple test shows just the market average trend either up trend or down trend...
this method shows the next 2-3h market trend.

enjoy !!

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1194

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:22:43 PM

You gain absolutely nothing from this "style" of trading and can make the same observations without buying anything at all. In many parts of the world there are trading related fees which means you will lose money from operating in this way. I think you are trying to describe the term hedging, but hedging only works if you have already locked in gains from placing a good trade in the first place. Leverage is also a very dangerous tool and certainly should not be recommended to new traders. Only trade what you can afford to lose and start small. Nobody really wins at day trading, you're best off trying to make a strategy and work on ideas that will materialize within a 3 month timeframe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:41:03 PM

You gain absolutely nothing from this "style" of trading and can make the same observations without buying anything at all. In many parts of the world there are trading related fees which means you will lose money from operating in this way. I think you are trying to describe the term hedging, but hedging only works if you have already locked in gains from placing a good trade in the first place. Leverage is also a very dangerous tool and certainly should not be recommended to new traders. Only trade what you can afford to lose and start small. Nobody really wins at day trading, you're best off trying to make a strategy and work on ideas that will materialize within a 3 month timeframe.

omg jesus...how long you been in crypto and trading? my eyes hurt to read this !!
men please dont say anything like this please i start to think you are troll......
im not talking about hedging !!
im talking that this method will show you the current market trend for few good hours.
i have tested this myself thats why im talking i been in trading long enought so gained a lot experince.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1359

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 09:39:04 PM

This method is not effective for the long run, this is purely a gamble for me, it's like you are playing a toss coin here.
The nature of being a trader here becomes useless.
If you will just use this method to identify if it is a downtrend or uptrend, it may not totally effective at all times, we all know that cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is extremely volatile.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 09:52:08 PM

This method is not effective for the long run, this is purely a gamble for me, it's like you are playing a toss coin here.
The nature of being a trader here becomes useless.
If you will just use this method to identify if it is a downtrend or uptrend, it may not totally effective at all times, we all know that cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is extremely volatile.

yes but it shows the what trend is like i said  few hours.
the best is to open short and long both with little money.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: