Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new central banks currenicies vs fiat currency?  (Read 686 times)
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:08:17 AM

The stablecoins of the central banks of states are the fiat currency of these states, but in a slightly different form.  In fact, stable coins of states are one of the types of non-cash payments, only they no longer work on the old SWIFT method, but on blockchain technology.  Therefore, stablecoins of states and their common currencies should not conflict with each other.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 08:25:36 AM

Fiat currency is a currency that does not have an intrinsic value but is considered a legal tender under the law issued and managed by the central bank operates independently of the central bank states will never be able to stabilize other currencies instead of fiat because everything except fiat is decentralized. The government cannot maintain their stability central banks will not accept current instead of Fiat currency because it is not used as a new currency in many states banks cannot manage.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
rollingdice

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 11:54:52 AM

the goverments have plan to create their own cryptocurrenicies, so the btc and eth was just testing currencies to see how it works and get people to use with cryptocurrenies?
What? That sounds like a strange conspiracy. CBDCs will be like cash, but digital and traceable.

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto    ●    VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   ███ UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          [  App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 12:08:27 PM

In fact, this is good news, if indeed the central bank will make crypto currency then this crypto will develop even more well. I think fiat currencies will still exist and will still exist even though central banks make crypto. Because there are still a lot of traditional people who don't understand and know crypto so fiat is still very much needed and will continue to be needed.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 12:57:59 PM

the goverments have plan to create their own cryptocurrenicies, so the btc and eth was just testing currencies to see how it works and get people to use with cryptocurrenies?
What? That sounds like a strange conspiracy. CBDCs will be like cash, but digital and traceable.

Maybe government want also to earn in crypto using their own digital currency. If ever, I think it could help the economic financial problem because the digital currency is just use for investing and trading while fiat currency will remained on it's status as countries national currency. Also, I think that's the another way of the government to recover from the severe damage in the economy caused by covid 19 pandemic, because I know that government are aware about the growing community that continuously patronizing and investing in crypto.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 01:08:51 PM

first whats wrong with fiat currency? the cash is works good nothing wrong with this.
second how they are going to control how much to issue the currency and how the value will be backed?
and by who the transparanscy is guranteed?

I am also of the opinion that BTC and ETH were needed as startups to roll out all the processes. In reality, no state is interested in the emergence of surrogate money. Of course, the states are considering the possibility of creating their own national cryptocurrencies, and this looks more real than the acceptance in the world of BTC or ETH or other cryptocurrencies issued by someone who is not clear and for what. Are you asking what's wrong with fiat money? Well, look at the dollar, it is printed without restrictions, but is that right? I also do other countries that now have problems both in industry and in financial and political spheres. What will the national cryptocurrencies give? First of all, this is an opportunity to get rid of old money, which is now of dubious value, here there is a storm of internal and external debts, the cryptocurrency will have a limited amount and be distributed quickly, reliably and it will not be possible to steal or commit muddy schemes. In general, I see it as a new system that is more perfect and efficient than it is now.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:56:45 PM

Maybe government want also to earn in crypto using their own digital currency. If ever, I think it could help the economic financial problem because the digital currency is just use for investing and trading while fiat currency will remained on it's status as countries national currency. Also, I think that's the another way of the government to recover from the severe damage in the economy caused by covid 19 pandemic, because I know that government are aware about the growing community that continuously patronizing and investing in crypto.
I've seen your point. If its true that government will create their own digital currencies, then there's no wrong with that as long as it will be access by everyone for their own convenience. But if its only made to invest and trade crypto, then maybe only the government will have access on it since its also being manipulated of its own price. I don't think people will still patronize it knowing they already have bitcoin wherein they have the full control on it and probably, higher value compared to government cryptocurrencies.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 12:38:55 PM

In fact, this is good news, if indeed the central bank will make crypto currency then this crypto will develop even more well. I think fiat currencies will still exist and will still exist even though central banks make crypto. Because there are still a lot of traditional people who don't understand and know crypto so fiat is still very much needed and will continue to be needed.
The central banks of the states will not issue cryptocurrency in the meaning as we know about it. These will be their usual currencies, only in digital form and powered by blockchain technology. However, their essence will remain the same. These will be the same centralized currencies of states, but with improved capabilities thanks to blockchain technology.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: