Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:07:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join our project :)  (Read 133 times)
Swaap (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Start using Swaaps today!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 09:56:50 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2021, 01:29:15 AM by Swaap

This thread is now deprecated. Please refer to our ANN thread for more information.

Take me there ›

Swaap Technologies 🌐 Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sabingurung

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 03:22:59 PM

Are you trying to increase members of your channel by posting that?  Wink
Anyway I joined your channel and what is the job and how will I get paid?
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:37:05 AM

Hey people,

Looking to consolidate a team to join this project: https://www.swaap.org/

It is a community-driven project, so any bounties will be paid on SAPs, which is the project's token (currently trading @ ~USD 0.057) and rewards will be paid in SAPGs, the platform governance token, which gives its holders voting rights on the matters regarding the governance of the project.

We are desperately needing to find community managers, marketing geniuses, developers and strategists.

Reach out via:

Email: info@swaap.org
Discord: Žanòx#7780
Why not conduct a bounty program? Hire well known bounty managers that will handle the campaign for 2 to 3 months, bounty hubters will help your project to be known to some investors and traders

Lordrift

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:48:13 PM

This will not attract investors to your company but rather hiring a qualified Bounty Manager to help run a bounty for some weeks might actually help your platform.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:06:00 PM

If you want promote your project by a bounty program then you should service section for rent a manager. Do you know manager will handle your project promoting section. There is many options like social media and signature campaign so you should understand, what's best going on your project.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:28:51 PM

We are desperately needing to find community managers, marketing geniuses, developers and strategists.

I wouldn't use the other channels that you have posted. I only wanted to know how much you're going to offer for each of those posts. It's an ease for everyone who will read and come to this thread.

If so, someone is interested to join your team he/she has an idea how much you'll be paying whether it will be in your token or any accepted and popular cryptocurrency as long as you put the value in $.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 09:17:02 AM

I wouldn't use the other channels that you have posted. I only wanted to know how much you're going to offer for each of those posts. It's an ease for everyone who will read and come to this thread.
Actually if he is really willing to attract Members here,then the Offer should be advanced in the Thread so this won't look another BS project that trying to Lure
people to enter their site and gain members.
If so, someone is interested to join your team he/she has an idea how much you'll be paying whether it will be in your token or any accepted and popular cryptocurrency as long as you put the value in $.
And this is to to indicate here,Joining their social media sometimes is just a trick,so Putting the offered amount here might look like legit.

Though they say that the token is already running in the market with Dollar value on it.
smithlite86

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:41:25 PM

What are you guys needing and what are you looking for exactly? I have a couple people who could help put the project.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 05:34:17 PM

You will definitely be resourceful here if you are looking for BM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0
There are tons of BM and BM service that would help you further

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:59:23 AM

You will definitely be resourceful here if you are looking for BM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0
There are tons of BM and BM service that would help you further

Most of the bounty manager accept only popular crypto as payment .

Since this project only give their tokens I don't think some of the popular manager will accept their payment option although it's listed in exchange already .

What are you guys needing and what are you looking for exactly? I have a couple people who could help put the project.

It's already in the OP.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: