Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe this is the way  (Read 804 times)
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:08:47 AM

You can become a holder and still keep taking profits from every project that brings 2x or more, this crypto space is working in circles, there are times when the coin will surge and there are time when the coin will dump, just take advantages and keep repeating the process

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:19:19 AM

We all want to be rich in crypto space, I get it but there is possibility that what we want to achieve may not come to past when we plan only to hold coins and tokens for years but how about

Buy a coin and hold like you intended but take profits when the coin shoot for the sky and buy back when the coin dumps, crypto is like a circle, there will be pumps and there will be dumps, in that process of taking profits and buying back you will end up wining both ways, whatever happens you won't entirely lose out.

Think about it

Not all coins can recover after the dump so if you think that every coins can bounce back when the times come then you understand it wrong. Most of the tokens or coins dump continuesly so if you think you bought it in deep then another deep happen and you bought a it's already a lot of lost on your side and you will never know if they can back to the price you are expecting to be .

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:52:04 AM

It is not just a possibility,,, it is a very real outcome waiting to happen. Look all around us we are part of the 99% who are hodling and waiting thinking the whales will take us to the top but when the top comes we still hold. The whales dump on us every time.

I really think we have to just believe only in Bitcoin and keep using it to the maximum that we can. Forget altshits:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:06:40 AM

I don't have to be rich from crypto, I just want to make few profits and still have good portfolio, I don't want to end up with coins that are not useful for the public because I believe use cases is what keeps a project alive, watching my portfolio bleeds out and never recovering is the most painful experience you don't want to see, crypto is volatility but hunt for coins that recovers from red market once red market is over, majority of altcoins never remain the same after a long bear market

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:29:46 AM

I agree that you can't be rich in crypto business if you only plan to hold coins for years, however if your plan is to take profit whenever what you hold is doubled is a correct way of making profits to earn but not literaly being to be rich. Making to be rich in crypto space is luck, several investors done trough this however many investors failed compared to yhise who succeed. So, for me, whenever you have the chance of having a profit, take it.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:39:05 AM

I agree that you can't be rich in crypto business if you only plan to hold coins for years, however if your plan is to take profit whenever what you hold is doubled is a correct way of making profits to earn but not literaly being to be rich. Making to be rich in crypto space is luck, several investors done trough this however many investors failed compared to yhise who succeed. So, for me, whenever you have the chance of having a profit, take it.

Totally agree, there is no way that  holding today can be as profitable as before but having 10-100 percent is possible as weekly profit ,so if you know that you can do that why need to wait . That's better strategy that we can use as todays time and not only by holding currency .just always take profit every time you give a chance to take it and move to other crypto and continue doing that multiple times .
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:43:01 AM

We all want to be rich in crypto space, I get it but there is possibility that what we want to achieve may not come to past when we plan only to hold coins and tokens for years but how about

Buy a coin and hold like you intended but take profits when the coin shoot up like double Profit up to 2x and buy back when the coin dumps, crypto is like a circle, there will be pumps and there will be dumps, in that process of taking profits and buying back you will end up wining both ways, whatever happens you won't entirely lose out.

Think about it

The problem on this strategy, what if - - here is the scenario you invest on a project you really believe in then the price shoot up and you apply this strategy thingking the price will go down but what happened is after you sold all your coins the price went up again and down a little then up again until you dont have any chance to buy back your coins on your desired price then you left out, and after that you found yourself regretting  and saying to yourself 'if i only hold my coins i am rich today.'

kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 09:49:47 AM

Buy a coin and hold like you intended but take profits when the coin shoot up like double Profit up to 2x and buy back when the coin dumps, crypto is like a circle, there will be pumps and there will be dumps, in that process of taking profits and buying back you will end up wining both ways, whatever happens you won't entirely lose out.

Think about it

Mate this has been followed by many even now, what you meant is even if you loss you can make money from the dip by buying it again, correct me if I am wrong. This strategy is going from decade's and this is what it is done in share Markets as well. However this was a useful tip and this will definitely help us to avoid loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:55:14 AM

Think about it

not only crypto mate, all kind of investments price will go up and down
if we enter or exit the market in the right time, we can get a good profit, and thats called trading
combining a technical analysis and fundamental analysis will be a good way to be a good trader, and remember don't be greedy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 12:40:00 PM

Think about it

its easy to say but hard to do
because the psychology from each people is different mate, thats why if somebody want to be a good trader, they must learn before earn
learn how to control their psychology when their predictions going wrong and stop being greedy when their predictions going right

Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:07:27 PM

my strategy with altcoins are very simple. When my coin 2x in price, i just sell 50% i.e i take out my initial investment. In that way i ensure no loss. The according to market i can plan when i need to sell the rest.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:10:24 PM

Buy a coin and hold like you intended but take profits when the coin shoot for the sky and buy back when the coin dumps, crypto is like a circle, there will be pumps and there will be dumps, in that process of taking profits and buying back you will end up wining both ways, whatever happens you won't entirely lose out.

Think about it

Not all coins can recover after the dump so if you think that every coins can bounce back when the times come then you understand it wrong. Most of the tokens or coins dump continuesly so if you think you bought it in deep then another deep happen and you bought a it's already a lot of lost on your side and you will never know if they can back to the price you are expecting to be .
That's what OP failed to tell the audience, not all altcoins are good for buy backs, you need to target a particular altcoin thats very good at recovery and also has huge amount of trading volumes, still I belief this strategy is best with bitcoin

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:11:11 PM

Not everyone wants to be a day trader. If you are trading against bots you are more likely to lose your money. I invest in undervalued microcaps like $0xMR then sell after a 100x. It's been working so far for me.
The day traders are the best when profit is anything to go by, but this can also be a big lost for those without the necessary skills. Personally am not a day trader, i really depend on a long term trade or a midterm trade, this is one that bring me profit from the trading world. I think investment in undervalued projects is the best if profit taking is important, i usually take my investment into undervalued projects and this has earned my much from this industry.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 01:16:57 PM

my strategy with altcoins are very simple. When my coin 2x in price, i just sell 50% i.e i take out my initial investment. In that way i ensure no loss. The according to market i can plan when i need to sell the rest.
I think many use a strategy like this because we are supposed to trade it will apply that method, but if you wait to get a profit of 2x the price when you buy it will be very long, considering that not all altcoins have such good price movements, maybe an increase of 1 , 5 is enough to partially sell it.

error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:44:12 PM

Buy a coin and hold like you intended but take profits when the coin shoot up like double Profit up to 2x and buy back when the coin dumps, ~

Holding BTC1 for ten years, definitely will multiply more than 100x, bitcoin 10 years ago was only $0.125 and now $13,100 multiply more than 100,000x. How about in 2030? Some predictions said it probably worth more than $500,000.
Not every coins worthy to hold for a long time, some are object for trading and manipulation, preferably to buy and trade some major coins like btc, eth, ltc.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:49:29 PM

Think about it

its easy to say but hard to do
because the psychology from each people is different mate, thats why if somebody want to be a good trader, they must learn before earn
learn how to control their psychology when their predictions going wrong and stop being greedy when their predictions going right
You are right, it deals with experience, I believe OP is able to come into this conclusion because of his past experience, it's not always easy and mistakes will always be made but learning from your mistakes will open your eye more and it will reshape who you really are.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:51:51 PM

This is also a nice move not so greedy when it comes to taking profit when you have your coins. Sell it when it is the right time and the price already increases. Sometimes holding too long is not also a good choice except for bitcoin which ensures a good profit in the long run. This shows that we have to invest in what we can afford to lose since some coins are not profitable to hold long term.
Marina5

Activity: 439
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:56:21 PM

None of us can make accurate predictions about cryptocurrency but we can certainly guess.  We have to use our own intellect to invest in cryptocurrency.  If the market is down, it will be necessary to analyze whether it is right to invest in that situation.  You have to take risks to do something in life whether it is profit or loss.

══════════════☛MEGATRON☚═════════════
THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:02:36 PM

It`s quite interesting suggestion, but I suppose some people just don`t have time to learn about trading and market cycles. Holding is a nicest one way for less experienced people who can just analyze project and buy its tokens because they see long-term perspective in the coin. They can lose more money than they could earn just holding, while they will try half-passive trading style with less attention and knowledge. Suggestion is good, but I only mean that it`s good not for everyone

articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:26:28 PM

Think about it
This strategy only works in ranging market and even in a ranging market you do not know for how long it will range and it can break up or down resulting in trader getting trapped, so everything is complex and risky while trading.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: