Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Read Deleted Messages On WhatsApp  (Read 244 times)
Blackpussy (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 03:26:58 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2020, 09:12:54 PM by Blackpussy

When Whatsapp had announced that users can now delete their sent messages it brought smile on million of users’ faces. However, sometimes when someone deletes a Whatsapp message and if the suspense is killing you that what was there in that message then fret not, here we tell you a small trick that can help you read the deleted whatsapp messages. There are a couple of Apps that that are designed with that in mind but here I will just speak of just one, called Notisave

Whether messages were erased or not, Notisave will keep a record of every notification you get. To do that, you have to give it special access. This access will override other apps so it can gather notification data.  After installing it, Notisave will ask you to give it permission to record your notifications.

1. Go to Google play store and download the app or download it HERE

2. Open the app after installation and allow notification settings and in the settings turn on Notisave .

3. Then allow Notisave to access photos, media and files on your devices.

4. Turn off notifications blocking fir these apps

5. Setting up the app is complete.

TO READ DELETED MESSAGES

Sometimes You see a deleted messages from your crush or friends on your WhatsApp and wondered what they wrote in the first place and you are eager to know especially the ones from your crush then your search is over.

1. Lunch your Notisave App and click on the WhatsApp icon

2. The deleted message will show and you can as well save it to your phone.

TO SAVE THE MESSAGES.

1. Long press the message and the download icon will pop up then you can save.

(Sources)
https://www.techzim.co.zw/2018/06/here-is-how-to-read-deleted-messages-on-whatsapp/

https://www.gadgetsnow.com/how-to/how-to-read-deleted-whatsapp-messages-on-android-smartphones/amp_articleshow/64586185.cms

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:09:25 PM

Looks like an easy way to get spyware installed on your phone with a couple dubious sources trying to make it look authentic. Why do you have to use oversized text within your threads? It is really offputting and spammy. Everyone should avoid installing software like this from random people who are promising sought after "hacks" - especially on a bitcoin centric forum (where people might have wallet software or email accounts installed on their phones which might get compromised)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Blackpussy (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:11:01 PM

Everyone should avoid installing software like this from random people who are promising sought after "hacks" - especially on a bitcoin centric forum (where people might have wallet software or email accounts installed on their phones which might get compromised)
This is a well-known app and spyware-free with over 10 million downloads on google playstore with 40k reviews (3.8 ratings) I've been using this app for 2 years now and I decided to share I know you are more concerned about our security but this app is safe I always read reviews before installing apps on my phone. This is safe
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:54:30 AM

Everyone should avoid installing software like this from random people who are promising sought after "hacks" - especially on a bitcoin centric forum (where people might have wallet software or email accounts installed on their phones which might get compromised)
This is a well-known app and spyware-free with over 10 million downloads on google playstore with 40k reviews (3.8 ratings) I've been using this app for 2 years now and I decided to share I know you are more concerned about our security but this app is safe I always read reviews before installing apps on my phone. This is safe
High number of downloads doesn't mean it is safe and secure, apps with 100 millions even banned on some countries due to security issues. I don't know what is the purpose of asking media and file manager access for this app to run which clearly shows its not really safe because our sensitive files are at risk of getting accessed from someone.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 09:16:14 AM

When reading the article I was a bit scared to install a spy software on my phone. But with this many downloads and reviews it seems pretty legit. I will definitely give it a try. But to be honest I think the most deleted messages are just some spelling errors. Or what do you guys think?
cosnes

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:22:32 PM

In a telegram I could do it a million years ago)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 04:47:17 AM

High number of downloads doesn't mean it is safe and secure, apps with 100 million even banned in some countries due to security issues.
I don't know where you get this ideal from but I'm sure those 10 million users have wallets and sensitive files on their phones too and from the 40k reviews nobody complained of hacked wallets or spyware.

Stop standing on the existing protocol and try some research yourself.
You never know where your data can be misused but sure all of them will be collected and may be used already or in the future.You need to research yourself first about the risks involved when we give access to such apps, if you are going to trust then just because they have a high number of downloads doesn't make sense. Data stealing is everywhere but some companies use it for their own purpose so they become more popular than others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: