Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💹 Aurox Terminal - Double Your Portfolio W/ Custom Signals & Indicators [FREE!]🤑  (Read 631 times)
Pap0XxX

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:41:34 AM

Thank you for making this offer free, i will test it for a couple of days to verify if it is working well  Cheesy Wink
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5959

Meh.

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:43:32 AM

Thank you for making this offer free, i will test it for a couple of days to verify if it is working well  Cheesy Wink

It's a great product, you will NOT be disappointed Smiley

Pap0XxX

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 02:49:36 AM

I tried it and i have to admit that the UI its very well presented and very easy to use and understand. The only that bothers me its that every time i enter to the page there is the pop up about getting started yet i had done all the tutorial process already
GetAurox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 05:56:47 AM

I tried it and i have to admit that the UI its very well presented and very easy to use and understand. The only that bothers me its that every time i enter to the page there is the pop up about getting started yet i had done all the tutorial process already

Hello,

This is most likely caused because of ad blocker or brave that is blocking cookies on our website. If possible, please disable the brave or adblocker filter. We do not trigger any ads, nor does our website contain any invasive scripts (as you can check from the blocked scripts that the ad blocker shows.)

Additionally, you do not have to go through the steps each time. You can just press the login button and it will log you in. It does not display that screen for logged in/registered users.
GetAurox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 11:12:49 PM
Merited by Hhampuz (1)

Aurox is giving away $50,000 in USDT!

Join Aurox, and share your charts. For every user that clicks on your shared links, and signs up on our free platform, you'll get $5 in USDT.

For more information visit our website, sign up and then click the green dollar sign on the right-hand side of the terminal.

Sangeetha_rathore

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:38:39 AM

The snapshots are extremely useful to understand this. Do you also have some instructional videos that explain this in and out? This can be absolutely priceless for investors like me. The free offer will surely let me dip my feet to understand how cold the water is..For an investor like me, I believe UI is extremely important so that it is convenient trading. Looking forward!
SorrentoOS

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:58:49 AM

Nice to see that you've posted your ANN here Aurox, happy to have you on this forum and I can't wait to see what you'll bring to the table moving forward Smiley

My suggestion would be to consider adding desktop and mobile app.

I for one love that it's all web based but I get it that some people want the phone app in particular to make moves on the go, as it stands right now though I think the product they are delivering is pretty much complete.

I Hhampuz loves it, then I love it too! Using the free premium trial I will tell you how my experience was because me myself is also excited to try this out.

For the haters, might as well try it also before sending comments about stuff. Just my 2 cents
amu4crypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 01:38:13 PM

Yes!!! Finally a Terminal with everything in one screen!

Got to keep it simple, and Aurox looks to be doing just that.

darthflux

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:41:28 AM

When I first saw this trading terminal, I thought that I wouldn't like it, but when I explore their website, I've seen that they have different useful features already on the screen. They have crypto updates on my wall and I can also customize my own workspace. 😊😊

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
Sangeetha_rathore

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:35:40 AM

Post this ANN you are already bringing a lot to the table which I am happy about. With everything you need, displayed on one screen, it's like I am blessed to b here! I have tried it and I am not disappointed honestly.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: