Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:01:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death during illegal cockfighting raid  (Read 612 times)
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1028

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 10:27:01 AM

~snip~
the news said that the authorities were able to capture 6 of the organizer but there are still looking for 3 more people who were able to escaped during the raid. ~
Whatever happened was really unexpected. Don't know why people arrange these type of bloody game, Sad no matter it's between human or animals. Life is more valuable than money. I have read the news in newspaper of our country. One in our local language and another one is English newspaper. In both place I have found that authorities arrested three people. And they discharged other three suspects. It means they haven't captured 6 organizer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 12:35:14 PM

Well, for me, -- I must agree that illegal gambling must be stopped but not at all cost when life can be at stake, though law enforcement barely knew that their life is already at stake after deciding to become part of it. I know that it won't happen if the cockfighting is legal no raids will be conducted and no individual will die because of these but it is not the cockfighting that shall be blamed instead of those people who keep on doing such illegal activities.

I know this better because I came from the Philippines and cockfighting is common here, you can see it everywhere especially in the rural areas and they are doing it for the money and sometimes just for fun by boasting to others that their rooster is better than the other in other words, it is already part of our culture the "sarimanok" try to search the image in google and you will see that the image was rooted from the Philippines. Going back to the topic raids couldn't be conducted in uniform for they should pretend as an ordinary person or one of the bettors because if they did then no illegal cockfighting will be held in the arena or in other places.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 12:39:07 PM

Cock fighting should be banned, there are lots of unfortunate events happened  in cock fighting arenas trough out the country also most people go to cockpit arenas are average persons and common labourers. Instead of using the money for their family needs they are more tempted to gamble.

That is so common in our country. I don't even know what are they thinking whenever they bet so big while they can't actually take that loss since usually after that they would just beg to winners. People should really consider betting something or amounts that they could lose, they should not just hope that money would be bigger after betting since that could end badly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 12:40:02 PM

It's very sad to see that a sport like cockfighting is considered one of the favorite sports of any country in the modern era. It is so barbaric and should have been made illegal many years, you are basically betting on the death of at least one animal as a form of entertainment. These birds are instilled with so much fear and are treated like dirt, no wonder the Philippines ends up with a person like dictator Duerte in charge. Any civilized society would outlaw this sort of cruelty as one step towards improving their society. RIP to the police officer involved.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 12:46:51 PM

Those who violated the law by organizing the illegal cockfighting should also be the ones to face responsibility over the death of the police officer. The man shouldn't have died a useless death if they were not disregarding the law.

I think even the local leaders should also face responsibility for failing to control their own constituents. They should be the very first people who have made efforts not just to stop the event but also to make sure it won't proceed the moment the event was about to start.

On the other hand, the police officer was also a little careless in handling a bladed fighting cock.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 02:03:09 PM

it is bad to see that this is still called a sport and that you can put it on, but it will also have to do with culture. if it's legalized somewhere, there's little you can do about it.
a lot of money is secretly still bet on something

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 02:04:33 PM

This is really insane and even this is the worst thing to see. I don't understand why they use a sharp object for animal and they bet for it. However this is unacceptable, I hope that gambling that uses such practices will disappear. They should find another gambling place that really safe and make them comfortable when they are gambling. Like online gambling, they just have a little risk at least they will not sacrifice themselves for a gamble. I agree to support everyone involved in such gambling to be punished, not only for illegal gambling but they should be punished with the death of the policeman.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 02:20:02 PM

I think that the police who came to the chicken gambling place were unprepared and in full uniform and unarmed, that should not have happened, if you used full uniform when attacked by chickens you could be protected.
that is one of the problems here in the Philippines. majority of public servants like police, military, firefighter, etc.. lack proper equipment. I agree that this thing should have never happened if they have proper gear while conducting raids whether it might be a minor raid or a major raid.

Also police here our country do lacks of so many things, mainly is about physical health and proper body training like going to the gym or in a martial art gym to have proper knowledge when making a raid. As you can tell, police officers here don't care about their physical health, mostly those who have higher ranks which only eats and eats as much as they can.

Or sometimes, they are too busy sitting their asses in their chair or offices in the whole day without doing anything. So when performing a raid, whether it's about illegal gambling or a buy bust operation, mostly criminals outrun them because they get easily exhausted running due to lack of stamina.

So I hope they will take a serious action about what I said to avoid sudden (lame) deaths.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 02:56:28 PM

Cockfighting is actually legal in the Philippines, we can see it published also on television but somehow, some gamblers made it wrongly where they run such a thing without permits that turn it illegal. The authorities are hunting these illegal activities because of the pandemic situation as they implementing the right healthy protocols in which physical distancing has not been followed.

The sad thing is that someone had to lose their lives because of that raid which is supposed not to happen if they don't make that stupid thing. Nobody expecting this for sure and that is very unfortunate, and those people could realize what they have done and must repay their mistakes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 03:05:23 PM

~snip~
the news said that the authorities were able to capture 6 of the organizer but there are still looking for 3 more people who were able to escaped during the raid. ~
Whatever happened was really unexpected. Don't know why people arrange these type of bloody game, Sad no matter it's between human or animals. Life is more valuable than money. I have read the news in newspaper of our country. One in our local language and another one is English newspaper. In both place I have found that authorities arrested three people. And they discharged other three suspects. It means they haven't captured 6 organizer.
Yes they haven't arrested the 6 but hopefully at this time they would be able to put an end to this illegal gambling in Philippine. This even was banned in the land but some addict gamblers don't want this horrible game be a bye-gone in the land but with this event, the Philippine force will end this now that it has claimed one of their officer life abruptly.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 03:46:19 PM

The sad thing is that someone had to lose their lives because of that raid which is supposed not to happen if they don't make that stupid thing. Nobody expecting this for sure and that is very unfortunate, and those people could realize what they have done and must repay their mistakes.

The penalty should be double because they violated a law on quarantine, the Philippines has a law in quarantined that the community should follow strictly in this time of pandemic, the saddest thing to read is a government who just doing his duty have to die because of these violators.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 438

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 04:13:22 PM

We called that thing “taji” in my country (or maybe only in my home village).
Similar incident also happened sometimes here, but no casualities.
Cockfight for betting is illegal here (yeah you can give some money to the pol*ce for this).
However, cockfight for religious  ceremony complimentary is allowed.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 04:17:14 PM

Sorry to hear the death of the officer that is in the operation if only peoples are following the rules I think something like this would never happen.
As I've seen in the image that knife that was attached to the rooster it's really sharp and long and could really kill a person.
I hope this could be a lesson for everyone let's just follow simple rules so accidents like this won't be able to happened again.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 04:29:25 PM

The penalty should be double because they violated a law on quarantine, the Philippines has a law in quarantined that the community should follow strictly in this time of pandemic, the saddest thing to read is a government who just doing his duty have to die because of these violators.

There is too little details to the news but it was said he was confiscating the bird. https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/28/asia/christian-bolok-philippines-cockfight-death-scli-intl/index.html

The bird probably fightback and the razor hit his leg.  Seem a freak accident.  Underground cockfighting event like this are held usually in the remote areas and it would take more than an hour to travel to a hospital. The location is the province of Samar which the locationa could be farther.

RIP for Lieutenant Christian Bolok.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 04:54:37 PM

I just watched a local news ( Philippines) where a police officer died during a raid of an illegal cockfight.
really sorry to hear that.
That is one of the risks of being a police.
And aside from the incident, I focus on the illegal cockfighting raid. In my area, there are also still some illegal cockfighting raids that are done and it is still considered as one of the traditional games. But, if they use betting and money for this, it is different, it is illegal gambling and it is still restricted.
But what I feel so sorry about is that this is still in a pandemic situation, why did they make that illegal raid? This can be such a double criminal done by them

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

blockman

Activity: 2954
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 05:54:51 PM

WTF!! what did those around that police do, why didn't anyone try to stop the bleeding that hit the policeman?  It took 45 - 60 minutes for humans to die from bleeding out of the blood, it seems that the alertness of his friends and the hospital is very slow.
The injury was severe based from op and it's the femoral artery. I'm not an expert in human body and nerves but it seems that because of the sharp blade, that cut his part and ended his life quickly. While looking for some articles how vital and important that part is, it says that it's one of the major arteries in our body. (https://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/femoral-artery)
Damaging or cutting it will actually lead to a very fatal result that we're not expecting as quick as it is.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1054

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 06:37:07 PM

It should be like that, PNP should implement more cases against those people who break the law during this pandemic. Life has been loss because of this disrespect.

But knowing how PNP brotherhood have, those people who are involve to this illegal gambling will face cases and have longer stay inside the jail.

Sentence will be applied unless the remains of the said police official shows compassions
with those gamblers, that's the only thing they have for now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 06:49:10 PM

it looks like cockfighting is popular in that country it's too bad that people are violating some protocols to gamble, i feel sorry for the officer who's life was sacrificed due to this illegal cockfighting. some gamblers can't really control themselves to gamble and the operators are too greedy to run a illegal games just to earn.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 06:55:14 PM

This is the news that I kept thinking for the past days lol the fact that a lieutenant police is involve in such illegal activity is punishable by law gives me an idea how the other police are involve with many kind of these things too. Anyways, the death of a public servant is sad given that it was a tragic death, femoral artery cut is severe, blood loss will be a lot and hard to give a first aid. If it happened in a legal cockfight arena the owner will shoulder all the expenses of him.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 08:39:52 PM

Accidents really happens, I've seen it in the news too and even in the social media posts, almost everyone is laughing by the death of the police(he is the chief police btw). It may be hard to believe but it makes me realize how dangerous life is, and how surprising a death would be. It somehow feels like a death inside a horror film right. I don't know why but this is the first time I've heard of a human death caused by a fighting cock. Some gamblers got hit by that sharp blade too but they are just lucky it's just a wound. But this is so unlucky for the police, being hit in a dangerous artery that could cause his death.

There is so much illegal cockfighting here, they called it "topada", some are in train railways, abandoned lot, house and etc. Even during the  start of the quarantine, there are so much news about topada's here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: