Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hmmm what do you really think after sensible review.
Nullius is just a sad lonely old perv leave him alone.
Nullius is lauda really.
Nullius is quite creepy - yuck I avoid.
Nullius should be treated with care and pity.
Nullius is dangerous I don't trust it. Could be a scammer.
Nullius is not dangerous just a horny 60yr old virgin looking for some cyber sex

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nullius ? Why is it ? What is it? How creepy is it? Is it dangerous? Be kind?  (Read 180 times)
KaneVWE (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:38:06 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2020, 11:58:45 AM by KaneVWE

Looking at the respawn of the account nullius after a lengthy hiatus it is clear this account is rather dangerous.  

Let's run over a few indisputable creepy and disturbing points. You can also review the alia debacle.

1. Nullius first action upon his unfortunate resurrection was to hand out a red tag to cryptohunter. (laudas chief critic).

Let's analyse this...

The basis was that plagiarism was such a disgusting crime that even nullius when a starving peasant he himself would never have considered plagiarism, and so terrible was this crime that even suggesting that we should not ridicule other members who tried to excuse it by explaining they did it to : feed their starving kids or prevent their families going homeless etc. Yes even suggesting it was in poor taste to ridicule those that had already been punished ..deserved a red tag.

Nullius insisted that it was a legitmate tag because plagiarism was disgusting. Lauda comes along and give that post 10 merits. Lauda apparently thinks plagiarism was such a hideous crime that saying we should not make fun of their reasons deserves a tag.

Then what happens .....

Lauda ( the proven scammer) is found to have Multiple instances of Deliberate and Sneaky Plagairsm where he grafted other peoples words sneakily inside his own paragraphs. This is the most disgusting form of plagiarism. I mean this is

A - knowing it is wrong
B - sneakily hiding it up
C - punishing others for doing innocent copy and paste where they may have
Thought it was okay to copy and guide to help others, copied something they have referenced multiple times before that was created to support what they were saying and got lazy or sloppy and didnt even consider it wrong since they missed it.
D - were they wearing a paid sig ?

I mean running around punishing others and even punishing those that say you should not make fun of their perhaps genuine reasons for copy and paste is disgusting if you know you have been sneakily grafting others words into your own paragraphs.

That is the level of scum we are dealing with from a proven scammer.

Nullius does what?  Starts excusing laudas plagiarism and saying oh that's not that bad or that's not really intentional? Lol

This guy right there demonstrated he was dangerous and willing to push clear double standards abuse.

What is more interesting is coming out of retirement to find a bogus reason to red tag laudas chief critic?
Total and utter collusion and abuse of the trust system.

2. Later on Nullius starts saying some very worrying and creepy things publicly.

A.He cant stop wondering if lauda is really female. Why?
B. He wants to cybersex lauda regardless of gender.
C. Not knowing the gender he still flirts with lauda?
D. Clearly he is willing to abuse the trust system for lauda.

3. New members joining the forum with clearly female  user names have been randomly contacted via PM by nullius
A kind of a hey I'm nullius bla bla a total nerd come chat kind of message.
This is a pattern.

A. This kind of stalking and fawning over potential females here happened with nullius and Alia.
B. Again over protective and obsessive where he believes the members are young females.
C. Willing to defend shady behaviour, or even proven scamming and punish those that speak out honestly against them.
D. Willing to abuse the trust system and take other steps to prevent valid warnings.

4. The latest almost public breakdown and self debasing  grovelling and crying that lauda the deliberate and sneaky plagiarist and scammer has been driven from the forum.

I mean unless this is a kind of satire or joke by lauda himself lavishing all of this effort and pathetic slobbering announcing his admiration, love and praise based on bogus and dangerous lies then this is clearly worrying.

Unless it is an alt of lauda hence the love of the miscreant tman and other undesirables and hate of their chief critic then what the fuck is wrong with this person ?
I don't think it is an alt which is both disappointing and worrying.
You have a seriously desperate sex predator here who will go to any lengths possible to get some cybersex or even some approval from any member it believes could be potentially a young female.
It is also not even afraid to make this 100% public. The entity nullius is seriously creepy.
He is clearly someone that can become Obsessed with those he considers female and will target them and there is nothing I have seen and I mean no level of debasement or rule bending / breaking or double standards open abuse of the trust system to total defense of their scams that it will not sink to? Then even make public overtures to them almost begging for contact to resume and lavishing all kinds of provably false accolades and speculative hype on them.

So the question remains: what is it?  Old pervy sad gimp? Complicit and colluding scam partner playing that part ? Mentally deranged fantasist? Lauda themselves ?

There is only one certainty - be very careful what you say to this person via PM.

I hear several members here who come across as potential females have been contacted in private by this ghoulish gimpy old creep. I would not give anything away that could result in your RL details being exposed.

This is not a joke. I would consider this person rather dangerous beyond the usual forum scamming and politics.

I also find it weird that tman, lauda and atriz are absent or recent account activity that is very unusual.

If nullius is simply as sad lonely old horny bastard who want some female contact via the net that would be less worrying if it was all there was to it.  Who knows how we'll end up.  We should not be overly judgemental on this kind of plight.

However I'm not sure that is all there is to nullius.  
Don't say that nobody tried to give a note of warning about this member.
If you're a young female or anyone that is in contact with nullius in private then consider what you say and watch for being lured out of remaining anonymous.

If he keeps to his word and does retire. I will be surprised. On the other hand I want to see if it reveals itself more over time.
I'm hoping he's just desperate for some female attention or admiration that he is driven to debase himself with scammer protecting and undeniable double standards and trust abuse. Not a real threat to people safety here.

Be kind to it? Or crush it with the observable truth relentlessly?

We will see.  

Anyone can comment so long as you bring ...

Independently verifiable evidence to corroborate your statements or views. If not guess what happens to your post?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 12:52:25 PM

Holy fucking shit - Do you even have any kind of life other than being butthurt all the time?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 05:27:20 PM

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 02:40:28 AM

3. New members joining the forum with clearly female  user names have been randomly contacted via PM by nullius
A kind of a hey I'm nullius bla bla a total nerd come chat kind of message.
This is a pattern.

Obviously a notable pattern to anyone with a couple of brain cells.

Hence, I would go with the option of " Nullius is not dangerous just a horny 60yr old virgin looking for some cyber sex " !  (Ooh, I noticed that it is the most voted option until )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: