Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Best Time to sell ?  (Read 2847 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 09:21:03 PM

You don't need to think much when you are buying something but when you want to sell there is always a fear that what if the price increases?
As a boy belonging to middle-class family, I don't have a large share BTC hodling and now I am unable to figure out what should I do? Here are my few questions......
Should I hold for more time?
Should I buy some more now only or wait if the price dips a bit?

It's up to you if when you are going to sell your bitcoin  as long as you can make profit because selling is depends on the price when you bought it. Bitcoins value is volatile and you don't know if when it will dump and pump. So, try to play the market movement and learn from it.

there's nothing wrong with pushing to sell Bitcoin but it might be at the right time and you should wait for the good price to become profitable because it is not a good shock you suddenly make decisions because every second the price can change as an investor you should be careful because we cannot predict for every movement of the trend.

It depends on circumstances because there are situations in life on where you do really need some money specially if emergency on which you wont really be having
any choice but to seek or pull off some of your investment due to that kind of situation.Selling out isnt bad neither you do only have small profits or it isnt on the right
time you've been targeting off but one things important is that you dont really panic out when market do crash.Take a look on the price where it is making
some new ATH and breaking it out.Lets see if it would go through or would really be having some sort of price correction.

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 05:14:20 PM

I think this is the most ideal choice you can manage without trusting that the cost will drop. Bitcoin's value instability cannot be anticipated with conviction. You can purchase bitcoin when the value drops excessively profound and don't have to hang tight for more on the grounds that the cost can bob to the exorbitant cost.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bvvvp009

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:55:18 AM

Now every one wants to buy Bitcoin definitely it will drop to some extent, so that more accumulation will start.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 05:59:09 AM

Now every one wants to buy Bitcoin definitely it will drop to some extent, so that more accumulation will start.
It's common nowadays that people buy bitcoin because of upward traction to the market which is not that wise because the profit you can get is not that big compared to when you bought it on the days that bitcoin is quiet and you might get into the time of price correction.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 09:31:48 AM

I think this is the most ideal choice you can manage without trusting that the cost will drop. Bitcoin's value instability cannot be anticipated with conviction. You can purchase bitcoin when the value drops excessively profound and don't have to hang tight for more on the grounds that the cost can bob to the exorbitant cost.

I think Bitcoin volatility can be trusted with confidence but it does require an analysis technique,
without it trust will be lost, yes if you buy Bitcoin at a low price, then this is the right time to sell it gradually.
the price has now reached $ 23k, of course this is the highest price of Bitcoin this year, don't be greedy to get the profit.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:34:58 AM

It's common nowadays that people buy bitcoin because of upward traction to the market which is not that wise because the profit you can get is not that big compared to when you bought it on the days that bitcoin is quiet and you might get into the time of price correction.

Of course the best time to sell is the price for you is desirable, if you are happy with the amount you are having then that could be the good price to sell, bitcoin is very volatile, in a blink you can be rich but in a blink it can make you poor as well. better to have a full focus on trading the coin you want for you not to sell it in lower than the average price or to that undesirable price. Keep in mind that if you have your gain already better to think if you want to make tp or still wait for pump. you decide.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:14:05 AM

There is a in between level between selling right now and buying more, which is waiting and many people do that constantly. I understand that waiting during this period could be scary, it looks as if we might crash a huge amount as well, we did went down a bit and that scared some people, which I am not really shocked about, I understand that price could be down right now but the reality is that it is not down, it went back up time and time again after it increased, however it really doesn't mean that we are not going to see any more crash neither.

So yes, people are scared, and I get that, which is why I didn't suggested people to buy more and more to profit bigger, but I also say that it is not looking like it is crashing neither, so that means just holding and waiting seems fine.
Delisaara

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:50:10 PM

You don't need to be afraid and worried, friends, in trading if you are profitable then sell your coins, don't be greedy because it will hurt yourself.  too much appetite for trading will not yield anything.  so try to hold back your emotions when trading it will generate profits, profit little by little but many times it's better.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:06:54 PM

Of course the second option makes more sense. considering the budget is not that much, I think it's better to wait for the price to dip. although you have to wait for the next bitcoin market cycle. Another way, in my opinion, is not wise, because you can use your savings for other things that are more important and buy bitcoin at a price that is already too high, in my opinion it is not right and less effective

Sam-Os

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:14:03 PM

After making a profit.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 06:55:33 PM

Everything depends on your mind because asset your so only your decision about it..Bitcoin price never stable in one price and its pricr are always changeable.So make sell target when you sell it or how much profit you want this invest.Bitcoin price always increasing so if you don't need money emergency and hold for long time and control emotion don't sell it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:15:24 PM

Of course the second option makes more sense. considering the budget is not that much, I think it's better to wait for the price to dip. although you have to wait for the next bitcoin market cycle. Another way, in my opinion, is not wise, because you can use your savings for other things that are more important and buy bitcoin at a price that is already too high, in my opinion it is not right and less effective
This is the thing, you need to be capable of telling when a market cycle has begun and when another has ended, if you can do this as a trader you are going to be incredibly profitable because you will be able to sell at near the top of the market and be able to buy near the bottom, which is more than enough to be able to become profitable in any market, but very few people dedicate time to try to get those skills and they trade blindly losing their capital in the process.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:20:08 PM

Bitcoin has hit the price of $24,000 a few times and the crypto market is getting very bustling. I see investors pouring money into the huge market. When we observe on coinmarketcap the amount of capital pouring into Bitcoin is terrible. Therefore this time is suitable for investing in Bitcoin and Altcoins.

An extremely controversial statement. According to my data, new money is not being poured into bitcoin to a large extent, capitalization essentially stands still, volumes are minimal.
And this is alarming. If we assume that the growth is to some extent artificial, then we cannot hope that this growth will be too long, which means that we must put stops in time.

Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 01:13:26 PM

Bitcoin has hit the price of $24,000 a few times and the crypto market is getting very bustling. I see investors pouring money into the huge market. When we observe on coinmarketcap the amount of capital pouring into Bitcoin is terrible. Therefore this time is suitable for investing in Bitcoin and Altcoins.

An extremely controversial statement. According to my data, new money is not being poured into bitcoin to a large extent, capitalization essentially stands still, volumes are minimal.
And this is alarming. If we assume that the growth is to some extent artificial, then we cannot hope that this growth will be too long, which means that we must put stops in time.

The growth is not artificial IMO but the way it grow is very much questionable. I understand that people believe it's the institutional money that is being poured here, but to rise this fast and at this level, I think bitcoin is just overvalued at this time, and when it's overvalued, correction is necessary or expected to come.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DauTuThuDong68

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 01:53:56 PM

I think I should use the Google Trend tool. As soon as the search volume reaches the same level as 2017, we should be able to sell Bitcoin
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:24:24 PM

The crypto market is not stable even after using Google Trend tool so it is very difficult to determine the exact time to buy and sell currency in the market. If the price of the currency is low you have to buy and hold it. If the price goes up then it becomes easy to make a profit. If the price is high the traders start to lose a lot of time when the price starts to go down so the best time to buy is when the price of the currency is low. If the price goes up then you have to sell.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:25:37 PM

I think I should use the Google Trend tool. As soon as the search volume reaches the same level as 2017, we should be able to sell Bitcoin
Everyone can sell Bitcoin at any time he wants, it's just that some people who believe in Bitcoin will not want to release Bitcoin too quickly, moreover, they also really like assets in the form of Bitcoin, and one more thing that every year the level is always different on Bitcoin.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:28:34 PM

Everyone can sell Bitcoin at any time he wants, it's just that some people who believe in Bitcoin will not want to release Bitcoin too quickly, moreover, they also really like assets in the form of Bitcoin, and one more thing that every year the level is always different on Bitcoin.
Every year? I think I witness some years where bitcoin does not show some significant movement, the last time bitcoin was in bull run was 2017 and this year 2020, so there are years that bitcoin is not that active, and with that said, we need to be careful with the current situation not to get FOMO and to be greedy, sell when at profit and accumulate again when bitcoin is at its dip again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:35:04 PM

The level of change could be for or against but the beauty of this is, Bitcoin on a long-term will make anyone rich on the long-run compare to those who normally invest into Bitcoin on a short-term. Haven't seen anyone who invested into Bitcoin till now and came out with regret except those who sold earlier than they would. Back to question, the best time to sell your coins should be when you're in need of the funds and not becasue of it price, except bum and dump coins.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 04:07:47 PM

This post was 2 months ago and if op are patiently waiting they got a lot of profit. Sometimes we need to wait more time to see the good outcome about bitcoin value and once you wait it is really worth it.

If ever bitcoin dump again it is perfect opportunity for all to have a bitcoin or to buy it and for sure same happens again like when bitcoin dump after longtime it will rise again. But for this moment let's celebrate the value of the bitcoin and now what ever you do a decision like selling it you earn money but think about also others profit you get if you hold or wait more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: