Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i Link Crypto to Construction Business  (Read 233 times)
abhishektopu (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:02:08 PM

Hi i own a Construction Business ..... Can i create new Token/Coin for Business ..... will it be valid .....?
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:11:21 PM

Hi i own a Construction Business ..... Can i create new Token/Coin for Business ..... will it be valid .....?

It will not .what will be the use of your tokens if you plan to make  your own ? Would you also ask investors that's why you want to make your tokens or project that related to construction?

How you plan to give interest to your investors ?
because there are projects that are just looking for investors. and once they get the investment they leave. Is that your plan as well?
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:14:56 PM

It's free to create a token in fact you only need 1 waves to create a troken on Waves but making it legal/legit and valid is another story, what's the purpose of creating a token what it will try to solve and what does it want to achieve, the worst thing that you can do is to lauch an ICO, because you will just waste your money, if it is not bringing something great to the community.
abhishektopu (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:18:51 PM

Ok let me explain my business .... firstly i will purchase land for some x price and start constructing it will take some 6-7 months to complete the construction then price will become some x + n based on development of Geographical location ...... how can i relate it to the business ...... Because i trying to contact with "vaves" got this channel from https://cocoricos.io/ when i was browsing in internet ........ But no response ...
abhishektopu (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:21:40 PM

I am not able to understand them ..... I am having all the legal documents i can submit it .....

https://vave.io/realestate/building-in-the-latin-quarter-in-paris/89725
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:23:25 PM

Ok let me explain my business .... firstly i will purchase land for some x price and start constructing it will take some 6-7 months to complete the construction then price will become some x + n based on development of Geographical location ...... how can i relate it to the business ...... Because i trying to contact with "vaves" got this channel from https://cocoricos.io/ when i was browsing in internet ........ But no response ...
Bro you don't need crypto linked to your business, run your business offline, crypto development is only good for qualified developers, this won't end well if you force yourself, do you have any blockchain experience? Have you ever build anything online? Run any business online, do you know coding? Maybe even a website? Tell me your skills, if your answer is NO you are just wasting your time.
abhishektopu (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:30:14 PM

Previously i worked as SAP Consultant then left job and entered in Construction Business ...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhishek-topu-288211136

Having knowledge about languages such as C , JAVA ...etc ..... can i do any thing in cryptospace ...? even ready to invest  .....
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:03:38 PM

When I saw your first posts on this topic I think you gonna make it as a contractor service like this one but after reading your explanation above it makes me clear enough to understand what's you are gonna do on your business. What I suggested is to keep your business offline, it isn't necessary to peg it to crypto space. I have seen a lot of real estates project that want to adopt crypto and most of them not have good ending/fail, moreover you are still new in this space so it's better to learn more about hows everything works in this space.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:11:39 PM

Why do you want to create a new token just for the sake of your business payment acceptance, you can use the existing cryptocurrencies for the same purpose. Or you can create a new token for the construction related payments and also need to find merchants to accept tokens.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:11:47 PM

Of course you can create your own token / coin, actually anyone can do it.
However, it is necessary to consider what it would be used for?
The only idea that comes to my mind to use your token in your business is to establish that you accept payments for your services only in these tokens. Alternatively, in order not to completely block the possibility of paying with other currencies, you could suggest that if someone pays for the service in your tokens, they will have a 5 or 10 percent discount.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

abhishektopu (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:15:34 PM

When I saw your first posts on this topic I think you gonna make it as a contractor service like this one but after reading your explanation above it makes me clear enough to understand what's you are gonna do on your business. What I suggested is to keep your business offline, it isn't necessary to peg it to crypto space. I have seen a lot of real estates project that want to adopt crypto and most of them not have good ending/fail, moreover you are still new in this space so it's better to learn more about hows everything works in this space.

Ok any Supporting Links to Learn.....?
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:15:45 PM

You can use an existing coin from the crypto space. There is plenty and I do not know why you want to create a token of your own? If you can not provide a better use case from your token then your token will be dead after some time. So If you really want to use crypto in your construction work then you can use other coins for payments. Thats will be better but you can create a new token if you want to.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
abhishektopu (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:31:16 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2020, 05:43:20 PM by abhishektopu

After seeing all the responses .... i think my business suits only in offline mode .....to create token or coin its better to accept in existing crypo ..... But i still didnt understand the usecase and their token for Real Estate ......

https://cocoricos.io/tokenized-real-estate

I thought that idea may work for me .....
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:39:32 PM

You can make a token on any asset platform. Eth, ETC, tron, Counterpaty, Liquid, son also Tari, ....  Anyone can make a token there. Issue how many you want choose the one with limited issuance or that you can add more tokens latter. It is very simple. You can do with them whatever you want. Give them to your business partners as bonuses or, ... whatever.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 05:42:31 PM

If you are just looking to raise funds in the name of your construction business then there is no need to launch your project and token as most probably it will fail. I do have real estate business as well but i know im not doing something innovative to raise funds or launch a project based on it. So you need to come up with unique and innovative idea to launch your project.

Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:43:08 PM

I don't see any reason why you should connect it to your business, when you don't know anything about Cryptocurrency, it's hard to create a token without understanding enough about Cryptocurrency structure and the business model is not guaranteed that it will make profit it is going to be based on IOU, it will not contribute anything to the Crypto community.

abhishektopu (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:47:27 PM

I don't see any reason why you should connect it to your business, when you don't know anything about Cryptocurrency, it's hard to create a token without understanding enough about Cryptocurrency structure and the business model is not guaranteed that it will make profit it is going to be based on IOU, it will not contribute anything to the Crypto community.

I think its not that hard to create the token ......

https://mywish.io/

abhishektopu (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:49:36 PM

You can make a token on any asset platform. Eth, ETC, tron, Counterpaty, Liquid, son also Tari, ....  Anyone can make a token there. Issue how many you want choose the one with limited issuance or that you can add more tokens latter. It is very simple. You can do with them whatever you want. Give them to your business partners as bonuses or, ... whatever.

Issuing the tokens based on the building number of houses at the start of the project and setting the time limit .... For example if one is planning to build 10 houses at the start of the project .... then issuing 10 tokens and setting the time limit ....
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:32:49 PM

1) No, it wont be valid because there some certain concepts crypto currency investors see before they can be interested in new coin.
2) You can link crypto to the business but you dont need to create a new coin or token for your business and if i were you i will just integrate a cryptocurrency payment service like coingate, blockchain API, Bitpay etc. rather creating a new crypto for your business which may somehow impact your business negatively in the future.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:59:13 PM

I am familiar with one project named Xaurum Gamma which promised its investors with timely returns once their project of building villas gets completed. I still don't know where did they stop but the project turned shit and the value of that coin went down gradually. I don't think that after that experience, I will ever trust any crypto based construction business and their tokens.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: