Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:46:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Newbie's Views and Plans on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.  (Read 98 times)
striderar07 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 10:23:54 AM

Hello Folks!

I'm new to BitcoinTalk, or rather anything related to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general.
The place where I'm from, even discussions about Bitcoin is a rare event as people are not really aware of what these decentralized currencies mean and how they work. People surely have heard about Bitcoin, but most of them have absolutely no idea how these things work. I was among these people. But recently I had the chance to accept a small payment for some work that I did in form of Bitcoin (fraction of it ofcourse).

The very idea of choosing and setting up a wallet got me pretty excited. And once I finally received it, I felt a different kind of happiness. I don't know if this is how it is for everyone but it certainly was for me . And that short duration of joy has moved me into this and now all I want to do is learn more about it and own more of it. I have since then studied about BTC, ETH, TRX and stuff, but still I feel that there's a different vibe to BTC.

Everything BTC related never ceases to surprise me, for example, even before PayPal announced that people will be able to sell/buy BTC on their platform, BTC prices were rallying continuously despite the negative macro factors-- a steep decline in the US stock market and the rising number of COVID-19 cases in the country as well as in Europe. And now it is more than 13000 USD, this is something that must have impressed many people across the globe. This is indeed an impressive statistic that I hope keeps on going and gets more people to adopt crypto in general.

What I plan to do now is have Bitcoins available as a payment method in order to do my bit to get it into becoming mainstream. I will also appreciate it if you guys could give me suggestions as to what all things I should be doing to learn more about these things as a beginner. I'm also planning to study more about new and upcoming tokens in order to know as to what goes into planning when these tokens are listed.

I'm glad that I found Bitcointalk wherein I can communicate with other crypto enthusiasts and get to learn more about things. I look forward to reading more posts here on this platform and interacting more with you guys!

Cheers!
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 10:39:26 AM

I'm new to BitcoinTalk, or rather anything related to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general.
Welcome to Bitcointalk. Smiley

I'm glad that I found Bitcointalk wherein I can communicate with other crypto enthusiasts and get to learn more about things. I look forward to reading more posts here on this platform and interacting more with you guys!
I'll just quote theymos here...

As a member of the forum, you are surrounded by legends; phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. The forum was created by Satoshi Nakamoto and saw the first exchange, the first altcoin, and the first ICO, but also catastrophic software flaws, massive thefts, and incredible scams. You too have an opportunity to become part of the forum's history: whether and in what way you do so is up to you.

striderar07 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 02:22:10 PM

I did not know this that the forum was created by Satoshi Nakamoto himself, this is sick!
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 04:31:21 PM

Hi, welcome to you

First, it is better for you to visit Beginners & Help, because there you can find many things related to what newbies need in this forum, and also information about cryptocurrency.

What I plan to do now is have Bitcoins available as a payment method in order to do my bit to get it into becoming mainstream.
Actually, in some countries and also companies, bitcoin has been accepted as a payment method. And there is also an option to use Bitcoin for person-to-person payment based on a certain agreement. (of course, it needs high trust between the two in order to receive the payment).
However, please note that not all countries legalize Bitcoin for payment, it may be only as a digital asset, but not for payment. therefore, before going to this case, I think you should also know the regulation in your country. If there is no matter, please continue because it is really a great thing. but, if there is a matter, you need to think about it again with some considerations.
Please think also about the risks and profits that you may get from it.

I'm also planning to study more about new and upcoming tokens in order to know as to what goes into planning when these tokens are listed.
many people got trapped in this case, on the new token. Therefore, ensure that you will analyze very carefully the new token to be listed because investing in a new token is very risky (at least for me, personally) and also commonly for newbies. Moreover, about the hype and FOMO, you need to be careful about it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 07:17:11 PM

Hi, welcome to you

First, it is better for you to visit Beginners & Help, because there you can find many things related to what newbies need in this forum, and also information about cryptocurrency.

What I plan to do now is have Bitcoins available as a payment method in order to do my bit to get it into becoming mainstream.
Actually, in some countries and also companies, bitcoin has been accepted as a payment method. And there is also an option to use Bitcoin for person-to-person payment based on a certain agreement. (of course, it needs high trust between the two in order to receive the payment).
However, please note that not all countries legalize Bitcoin for payment, it may be only as a digital asset, but not for payment. therefore, before going to this case, I think you should also know the regulation in your country. If there is no matter, please continue because it is really a great thing. but, if there is a matter, you need to think about it again with some considerations.
Please think also about the risks and profits that you may get from it.

I'm also planning to study more about new and upcoming tokens in order to know as to what goes into planning when these tokens are listed.
many people got trapped in this case, on the new token. Therefore, ensure that you will analyze very carefully the new token to be listed because investing in a new token is very risky (at least for me, personally) and also commonly for newbies. Moreover, about the hype and FOMO, you need to be careful about it.

When I first enter this campaign, as a newbie what I did first is I observed and read a lot of threads and posts here just filled my brain a lot of informations that I can use someday which is happening right now co'z when I first entered bitcointalk, I don't have any idea about what am I going to do here to earn and how does bitcoin can be use for investment and etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: