Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some bounty hunters are so ungrateful  (Read 423 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 05:36:31 PM

Ahahaha, i had to mertit this because you hit the core nerve of every bounty project i ever ran.
90% of the hunters can't see past their own nose, let alone do some research and decide if the project is for them or not.
F**k it, most of them don't even speak english, just lurk in bounty board and sign up for whatever says "new"

And you're right, whatever you do, if you're 2 harsh, people hate you. If you're too lenient, people hate you.
In the end, BM always becomes a scammer who is scamming hunters. I got sick and tired of it, that's why i don't chase active bounty management anymore.

Because in the end, whatever you do, you'll be a scammer in someone's eyes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 04:29:38 AM

I was sad when hearing BM with a good quality, competent, and honest, decided to quit. They have worked hard, but are not supported by some of the participants who think of themselves. does not make sense, why did this happen.
it's caused by mostly if social media participants didn't even know how to read, how to cursor the group carefully as they were asking the same things so many times. These idiot hunters were always spamming the group.
They didn't even know what they have been doing. I have been watching it so many times.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:28:24 PM

Ahahaha, i had to mertit this because you hit the core nerve of every bounty project i ever ran.
90% of the hunters can't see past their own nose, let alone do some research and decide if the project is for them or not.
F**k it, most of them don't even speak english, just lurk in bounty board and sign up for whatever says "new"

And you're right, whatever you do, if you're 2 harsh, people hate you. If you're too lenient, people hate you.
In the end, BM always becomes a scammer who is scamming hunters. I got sick and tired of it, that's why i don't chase active bounty management anymore.

Lol and you just took the word right outta my mouth  Grin left with nothing to say......
Okey let me just say, it takes a whole lot of patience to be a bm -  I have not yet manage one but I can already tell from being a participant, I mean you need a thick skin and some meanness to subdue those army of hunters that will invade your bounty (no joke)

Lets be real, 90% of hunters don't read any rules relating to the bounty they claim to be promoting, so repetitive questions becomes the order of the day, (someone already list those very frequently ask questions of hunters in previous page Grin) and you as a bm will find yourself answering them a zillion time none stop,

And the list of hunters misdeed goes on, the selfishness of many hunters make them to overlook the pressure the bm's are also going through, not that bm's are without any fault of their own but some hunters are more of a pain than support, and sadly nothing can be done to remedy the behaviour of some hunters even after spending so much time as one they still behave the same.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:40:16 AM

Sorry to hear that from you @btcltcdigger, you are one of the best bounty managers on here, if you guys are really backing up what OP is saying then its actually true, i'm wondering how many reputable bounty managers are affected by this, bounty hunters need to calm the hell down and start putting themselves in others shoes first before judging, managing bounty campaigns isn't also easy as many thoughts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:58:34 PM

It's very painful when we don't get paid, bounty hunters have their painful moments too but that doesn't mean they shouldn't try to understand their bounty managers, it's not a easy job to manage, bounty managers went through alot for us so let's show some appreciations some times

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 06:30:37 AM

It's very painful when we don't get paid, bounty hunters have their painful moments too but that doesn't mean they shouldn't try to understand their bounty managers, it's not a easy job to manage, bounty managers went through alot for us so let's show some appreciations some times
I dont think being grateful needs any effort as well. Now it is painful to see work and time gone to waste but this should act as a lesson for many bounty hunters. They must realize from this that majority of the projects they join in are ending up as failures and thus assume that the time they spent making articles, doing translations or just spamming twitter is going to go to a waste unless they get lucky that one time in a million.

Sadly the projects look for cheap labor and they are protected by their own terms. Bounty hunters are literally powerless to do anything even if they feel like shouting at the project owners. Like always I would remind them to move on to bitcoin paying signature campaigns from this lesson.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:47:56 PM

I assume they didn't know how really hard to handle a bounty campaign with a lot of participants I think these bounty participants (Not all) are just thinking about themselves I think it's too much that they are planning to tag them for not using an escrow that's really ridiculous.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:33:03 AM

Guess everyone has greed in them after all, bounty hunters have the right to get paid, they work every day to promote a new project and they spend money on data too, it's never easy to make money, once the bounty campaign is over they have the right to ask for payment too but some bounty hunters always take things too far, they decide to start sending threat messages to bounty manager, this is so wrong, bounty managers are always under the rules of the project team, we can't always blame them.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 04:59:15 AM

I assume they didn't know how really hard to handle a bounty campaign with a lot of participants I think these bounty participants (Not all) are just thinking about themselves I think it's too much that they are planning to tag them for not using an escrow that's really ridiculous.
You can see it from both perspectives. One is the bounty hunter who wants a confirmed payment of a shitcoin that is according to them going to be the next bitcoin. On the other hand we have managers who are willing to promote the bounty at a cost and doing the job well, but are unable to confirm any escrow because the team does not want to.

Ultimately the hunters become angry on the manager, which is normal. But truely speaking being so self-entitled is wrong here. They never think of moving to bitcoin payment campaigns which are much better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:22:19 PM

It is actually wrong to say bad things or words towards bounty managers who doesn't escrow their campaigns or the bounty reward, this is because escrowing a reward is another thing altogether owing to the fact it falls on the team to either agree or reject it, therefore a bounty manager getting a bounty campaign but failing to escrow it, shouldn't be blamed. Also, owing to the fact this particular issues is most of the times out of the hands of managers, it is now left the bounty hunter to either join the bounty or look towards another.
However, from another point of view, all these bad words on bounty managers and so on were all borne out of frustration and anger of working for weeks only for the team to delay distribution and so on.
Nevertheless, bounty hunters should try and understand that some things are always out of the control of the bounty managers and in that effect should endeavour to appreciate the good managers who always see it fit that the team keeps to their promises.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:46:14 PM

You can see it from both perspectives. One is the bounty hunter who wants a confirmed payment of a shitcoin that is according to them going to be the next bitcoin. On the other hand we have managers who are willing to promote the bounty at a cost and doing the job well, but are unable to confirm any escrow because the team does not want to.

Ultimately the hunters become angry on the manager, which is normal. But truely speaking being so self-entitled is wrong here. They never think of moving to bitcoin payment campaigns which are much better.
Bitcoin payment campaign or bounty is always been better because you do know that you would able to recieve that is something which had a value and not some shit token, but the question is - would they really
pay in the end of the duration of the campaign? and also they wont waste up their accumulated btc just to pay out into their marketing if they can pay some shitty token.

I did actually get the point on what op is being stated on here but im just on the neutral side on where bounty hunters do have the right to express out their feelings but its a bit unethical if they do directly
give out some negative trust without verifying everything. For self-team project manager who do handle out the campaign then it might be worth but for known managers of this
forum then its better not to conclude directly.

Bounty hunters do have some mistakes for sometime but this isnt really that much of an issue actually.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 09:18:29 AM

Bitcoin payment campaign or bounty is always been better because you do know that you would able to recieve that is something which had a value ...

While this is true, altcoin bounties, while rare and very few, hold the potential of netting you huge amounts of money.
Some projects will succeed, 99% will fail.
But those that survive usually have a great payout.
I remember one altcoin bounty where i sold the tokens from it for over 30 ETH. At that time it was just shy of 1 BTC.
For 6 weeks of bounty, that's an awesome payout
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:26:58 AM

Bitcoin payment campaign or bounty is always been better because you do know that you would able to recieve that is something which had a value ...

While this is true, altcoin bounties, while rare and very few, hold the potential of netting you huge amounts of money.
I remember one altcoin bounty where i sold the tokens from it for over 30 ETH. At that time it was just shy of 1 BTC.
right ,only few projects can survive and the rest will die. If we compare bounty hunting today and before , well i chose before because  exciting and huge rewards on every bounty , i also remember a project were i get 2 btc in exchange of a.4 week work.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:54:22 AM

Why do you decided to stop participating in "altcoin bounty campaign" and switched to participating in campaigns that pays in bitcoin? Why do you decided to stop searching for that "special gem among all that crap around" ? Smiley 30 ETH for 6 weeks will be much better than 60$ weekly, even if it would take a year to find such a campaign.

P.S. Why you have resigned from managing bounty campaigns? Because of ungrateful hunters ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:00:22 PM

Why do you decided to stop participating in "altcoin bounty campaign" and switched to participating in campaigns that pays in bitcoin? Why do you decided to stop searching for that "special gem among all that crap around" ? Smiley 30 ETH for 6 weeks will be much better than 60$ weekly, even if it would take a year to find such a campaign.

P.S. Why you have resigned from managing bounty campaigns? Because of ungrateful hunters ?
so many questions running in your mind buddy . he stop because of the uncertainty of the alts/tokens paying bounty . he got tired oh hunting that gem in short . btc/usd paying campaign per week is not a crap but it was the real gem .

i say gem not because they are hard to find but because they have a real value and it wont change . token and altcoin value can change , they can be high the moment you got them but they can go dumping the moment you decide to sell them .
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:52:15 AM

what they know to do to give more and more pressure to the manager but they didn't even know what they were doing. There are so many bots in the social media bounty.
Those bounty participants were a fully uneducated person.
They only care about the reward. that's why some managers even banning some people who keep asking the same question over 1000times in the group.
So many education about that but the hunters were still blindly never take care of it.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:26:24 PM

so many questions running in your mind buddy . he stop because of the uncertainty of the alts/tokens paying bounty . he got tired oh hunting that gem in short . btc/usd paying campaign per week is not a crap but it was the real gem .

i say gem not because they are hard to find but because they have a real value and it wont change . token and altcoin value can change , they can be high the moment you got them but they can go dumping the moment you decide to sell them .

I dont know why you have answered in his place, but I suppose your opinion equals his, as mine is the same. But, I'm about to "turn to the dark side". Seeing how successful DIA and Free TON bounties are, and how they come one after another, it might look like the finding gem is not that hard. Once I've participated in token-paid-signature bounties, but later switched to BTC paying as they are more stable. Now I have thought to return.

No back to topic - how can bounty hunters be grateful? What should they do? Stop asking stupid questions and read few posts above ? That can be fixed by muting bounty group and post only updates/DM can be switched to "contacts only". Make strict rules and hard bounty tasks, this will cut off all those who came for easy money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 05:10:44 AM

you can check the bounty section, there are new people managing bounties. Competition + tons of scam bounty everyday and most of the time today bounty payment isnt that great anymore.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 05:30:54 AM

would they really pay in the end of the duration of the campaign? and also they wont waste up their accumulated btc just to pay out into their marketing if they can pay some shitty token.
Quite the correct point. They would rather keep the more secure/stable asset aka bitcoin with them and use their token to pay because they know it is a shitcoin. Grin

I did actually get the point on what op is being stated on here but im just on the neutral side on where bounty hunters do have the right to express out their feelings but its a bit unethical if they do directly give out some negative trust without verifying everything. For self-team project manager who do handle out the campaign then it might be worth but for known managers of this forum then its better not to conclude directly.
But honestly, only the hunters care about each other and in a toxic way to the rest of the community. They fail to understand how this forum works and become less mature about handling things like negative trust and scam projects. Thus the reason why the established members of this forum have a dislike regarding them.

Anyway the middle ground for them is to take their risks for real, accept that the project is a failure and move on.

Bounty hunters do have some mistakes for sometime but this isnt really that much of an issue actually.
Scam projects are the bigger issue IMO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 03:25:19 PM

you can check the bounty section, there are new people managing bounties. Competition + tons of scam bounty everyday and most of the time today bounty payment isnt that great anymore.
Bounty hunting is not profitable anymore as like the old days. Now bounty hunting is boring,  because of scam bounties, payment not given even there is already a date,  bounties will be distributed in 4 phases,  they give the reward but after a week the team abandoned the project.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: