Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] HEX Blockchain CD Signature Campaign paid in BTC Members-Legendary  (Read 2076 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (35 posts by 1 users with 11 merit deleted.)
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:19:09 AM

There is a lot of FUD being spread. Its the same thing I've been hearing all year long while HEX HEAVILY outgained EVERY other cryptocurrency. While "crypto influencers" were saying HEX is a scam the true believers like myself were heavily buying through all the lows. People here seem to not understand what a ponzi scheme is.

Coins do not get distributed to a 3rd party, the whole point of crypto was to replace middlemen. If you want to join this campaign know that you will be part of history as HEX eventually becomes the #1 cryptocurrency.

People that continue to call HEX a scam are clueless and will be the ones buying at $1.

Hello,

I will not write anything unpleasant for the HEX project or for your campaign, but I'll try to help you.

If you would like to achieve a positive effect of this campaign, you should explain why the people officially representing the HEX project do not know anything about what you are doing here? If you are not a dev team member, of course you can also promote this project as for example a whale who has invested a lot of money in it and you care about promotion, or for any other reason. In my opinion, it would be much easier for you if you could explain it at first.

It also looks like you are a new member of this community so you may not know some of the rules that apply here. Since you have not yet built up your trust in this forum, you should use escrow to secure funds for at least the first week. It is the form generally accepted here and very often used. This makes your campaign much more credible in the initial stage.

If you do these two things, I'm sure, many people who think negatively will change their minds about this campaign.

Regards,

phreess
Copper Member

Activity: 268
Merit: 7

Phreess - A Self-Appreciating Token

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 06:33:20 AM

I dont think op has scam hex tokens to give bounty hunters...

If real, why dont use dev account and not a new account?

●   Roy's Poker Room   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Bitcoin Poker || No KYC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  0.1% Rake || Daily GTD Tournaments  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:25:31 AM

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: