Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New way to cheat with Bitcoin! be careful  (Read 1391 times)
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 05:15:09 AM

Nowadays Scammers are wise which this is not a new thing. They can evolved from time to time, they are just around every corner waiting for innocent people to victimized. Thats why investors needs to be more careful and do not allow yourselves to take action with what you saw without proper knowledge to avoid being scammed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pweetybam

Activity: 451
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:31:28 AM

This similar scammers often comes to my DM on Telegram, they fake thier display picture, name and countries, i do block them as soon as i noticed.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:50:27 AM

I hope everyone will be smart in dealing with crypto investment.

The golden rule is, never invest in a project that offers an instant and big return as 99% they are scams.
Regardless of the name of the project, the people behind it, as long as they offer a too good to be true return, better stay away with it.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 11:09:40 AM

I hope everyone will be smart in dealing with crypto investment.

The golden rule is, never invest in a project that offers an instant and big return as 99% they are scams.
Regardless of the name of the project, the people behind it, as long as they offer a too good to be true return, better stay away with it.

The first time investors will always be the one falls for those promising investment since many will think about how good the platform is since they can get paid until the promised time frame unto them. I believe this one will never end since there are so many newbies joining the scene and that's the target of the scammers.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:40:11 AM

Wow. 400% seem to be impossible even in other kinds of investment. Who will be bait by this scam? It is obviouslynwants us to fall in their hands and grab our wallet. It is quite fool for people that will invest to them, only ignorants and greeds will fall to their modus. As of now, we must be careful when we trust someone specially in online world, there are many people here that only utter flowering words but they just get your trust and grab the opportunity to steal your funds.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:46:09 AM

Scammers are very talented and so many ideas and techniques on how to cheat. Not only fiat but also bitcoin and other digital currency is very attractive to them and cheat people. Yeah, we need to be careful.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:58:19 AM

The first time investors will always be the one falls for those promising investment since many will think about how good the platform is since they can get paid until the promised time frame unto them.
the first or the early investors are also going to earn if their invested asset or program are going to start paying at first and if these investors are not greedy and they only want to earn sufficient income , they can get out on time and avoid being scammed while the late joiners are going to be the offering or the sacrifice for the early investors luck . first time time joiners can also gave a warning to others that are not yet part of the program  . first or early joiners do also have a purpose and they dont only get the benefit all of the time .
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:52:07 PM

Anything promising over 400% for a very short period of time is just a gambling and you can lose your holding within a short period of time. I have engaged in this in the past and I regretted it.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:00:39 PM

When talking to bitcoin, many people will believe how bitcoin can provide a sizeable profit, this basis provides an opening for fraudsters how to use bitcoin as their investment, even though it is clear that bitcoin has never promised a profit of up to 100%. Many people believe when scammer using bitcoin as payment currency for their investment but do not know how the scammer project is working, by giving promise profit more than 30% from their money they will trust and keep investing there without check how bitcoin could give them profit just holding, I found many message try to give me profit with higher percent if invest on their project but I never trust any more because know how is bitcoin working and get profit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:52:13 PM

I guess what they are trying to do is create a fixed way of how people earn money at first but will cheat them at the end since gaining money from nowhere really seems like impossible. Money within the Cryptocurrency Industry is not created instantly and things take time. If what they are doing is scrutinize, people will see what is happening wrong since it will be most likely a scam and people should think twice before considering it.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:35:53 PM

I guess what they are trying to do is create a fixed way of how people earn money at first but will cheat them at the end since gaining money from nowhere really seems like impossible. Money within the Cryptocurrency Industry is not created instantly and things take time. If what they are doing is scrutinize, people will see what is happening wrong since it will be most likely a scam and people should think twice before considering it.

These are the most common ways that pyramiding scams are doing to get money from people. Of course, a scam will not work if they don't have any proof of payment so people will believe them. But as long as we spot these patterns of earning money through invites, or through people putting their own money for your sake, leave the scam behind and report it. Another thing is when they are promising big gains that are too good to be true, that's a red flag already.

On the other hand, it is also true that money in crypto could be easily earned, but there are no legit projects that front the phrase "You will earn big here" or anything related to that. They are backed with actions not by these words so be careful.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:43:07 PM

thats new . i havent heard whatsapp and instagram being invaded by scammers but its the twitter , facebook and telegram are the ones that are always on the headlines however the lines that 400 percent return even not in a short period of time will always be sketchy and better if we not trust it to avoid getting in trouble . on the next part you said they are selling packages ? if they sell something and you can recieve the package on hand then that was not scam but it was a different scheme . they can use examples and promising words to encourage thier costumers but its up to the costumers if how can they sell thier product .
Telegram is really the best opportunity for the scammers to scam someone because they can fake their account and still use it after they scam someone. In facebook, they cannot easily use it because it can have a cookie and get linked into their real facebook account and even if it doesn't get linked, they can get banned with a mass report. Facebook is really a secured site so we can rely on it but the other that has no security can use by the scammers as a scam tool.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 05:06:06 AM

We really have to be careful and don't be easily tempted, what I just found now is a fraud mode that claims to be a mining pool company, invites many people to invest, then within 5 days we will get 25% profit,
it doesn't make sense, isn't it ?
but they have proof of "a valid transaction.

If everyone on here comes across something like this then throw it out as I'm sure it's a ponzi scheme
JuSayCo

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:56:28 AM

This is really disgusting. Scammers will never stop doing their evil deeds. Few months ago, my cousin had been victimized by these bitcoin scammers. She is just new in Crypto world and didn't even tell anyone about the bitcoin investment that she wanted to try. She loses 500USD before she realized its a scam. I felt sorry for her that she easily believes those too good to be true offers. We really need to be careful and don't ever trust anyone so easily to avoid this scammers.
PonZZ

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:23:33 AM

I can't imagine how people are cheated this way. You must be very inexperienced to believe in a possibility to get 400% profit in a short term. Bitcoin isn't so volatile.

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto    ●    VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   ███ UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          [  App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
shamimal93

Activity: 966

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 06:21:43 PM

I also faced such a deception.  But for a while I was spared huge losses.  It so happened that one day someone added me to a group.  And this group was Binans signal channel.  From there I was messaged whether I would be added to their VIP group.  They were showing me various alluring screenshots.  The screenshots were like 300℅ to 500℅ profit in a week.  And they said that every one of their signals would be successful.  And their VIP group entry fee was 6,000$.  I almost agreed too.  Suddenly I thought how could I catch them if they cheated on me.  With this in mind, I no longer fell into their trap.  So everyone beware of these fraudsters.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:16:15 AM

Is that so?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
I did not know. Please let me know if there is any new way. I don’t want to be involved in any cheating.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:30:51 AM

Recently, I have seen various messages on social networks such as WhatsApp and Instagram that promise you a short-term profit of 400% bitcoin.
400% short-term profit and all these things are theft and are careful.

And they sell you multi-dollar packages that you can swing professionally, but all of that is a lie and a scam.
By selling these packages, these people sell very little and beginner information to newcomers to the digital world and promise them to become millionaires.

Do not trust these people and pay attention to analysis and fluctuations in the digital world.

These people want to sell you a dream.
What do you mean in a new way? I don't find anything new here. Maybe you are scammed in a way that you can't tell us properly. In social media, it is easy to do anything. There are so many new people whom we meet every day on social media. So we need to be careful to use those platform.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:56:16 AM

Anything that promises huge return is a red flag. Scammers roam around social media sites and crypto communities trying to lure newbies by offering huge investment returns in a short period. Take note that any investment is risky and will take time before you can earn.  This is not even a new scheme in social media, this had been going on since crypto started. Always be informed and educate your self to avoid being a victim.
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:10:28 PM

I hope that with every year there are less and less people who really believe in 400% profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: