Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The right investment for cryptocurrency...  (Read 617 times)
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:38:36 PM

Investing in some Alt coins requires brave heart. The feeble should not invest, unless he/she has a good guider. In crypto, you can make x10, you can as well lose your capital.

its depends on how we can managing the risk in our investments,
exit the market when we got enough profit and thats mean we must cut our lost in short too when our predictions wrong mate
so, we will not lose our money

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:04:20 PM

Being a crypto trader carries a big risk if you don't have knowledge of the Coin you are buying.  I say that because I have seen some of my friends who have experienced losses while trading because they do not have the ability to analyze the Coin they are planning to invest in.  From this case we can take lessons for everyone or beginners in trading, it is better to learn first to understand the world of Cryptocurrency.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:57:18 PM

its depends on how we can managing the risk in our investments,
exit the market when we got enough profit and thats mean we must cut our lost in short too when our predictions wrong mate
so, we will not lose our money
To negate the risk you should only invest in legit projects and if you are able to invest when there is a major correction and if you are investing during that period then you can profit if you have the patience. It is the easiest way to make money without much hassle.  

Investing in some Alt coins requires brave heart. The feeble should not invest, unless he/she has a good guider. In crypto, you can make x10, you can as well lose your capital.
If you are smart in investing then you can profit.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 12:18:55 AM

courage is needed to start investing in Cryto, if there is no sense of courage, I will never try to invest, I have experienced this before, did not dare to trade, but seeing that many people have benefited, I ventured to start trading with funds a little, but fortunately, I can still make a profit even at the start of trading
Courage is a factor but it is not enough, we need more like self confidence and of course knowledge. Our courage will be a waste if we will make investment in a scam project but if we have knowledge and courage, we can be a profitable investor because we can identify what are good and what are bad projects. A lot of investors are lacking of knowledge and it is the reason why they cannot increase the investment that they have. Overconfidence also is a bad thing because it can make us ignorance so I really avoid being a overconfident person because I know that my knowledge is still not enough and there are a lot of things that I should learn more.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 01:07:31 AM

Being a crypto trader carries a big risk if you don't have knowledge of the Coin you are buying.  I say that because I have seen some of my friends who have experienced losses while trading because they do not have the ability to analyze the Coin they are planning to invest in.
Having knowledge about the coins that you will buy with trading knowledge is very different,
To have knowledge about the coins you are going to buy must go through a long research, usually takes one or three months, the reason why it takes months to see the progress of the project is because usually good projects have clear progress even if a little every week or every month.
While knowledge  of trading is understanding of making trades such as trading management or knowing techniques using certain analysis.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 01:32:39 AM

Being a crypto trader carries a big risk if you don't have knowledge of the Coin you are buying.  I say that because I have seen some of my friends who have experienced losses while trading because they do not have the ability to analyze the Coin they are planning to invest in.  From this case we can take lessons for everyone or beginners in trading, it is better to learn first to understand the world of Cryptocurrency.
Knowledge is the key to better understand crypto investing. It will be easy for you to make an strategy because you're aware on how to maximize your chance to gain than to lose.

Thats why some investors are taking time to gain experience first because they will learn something from it that they can use the next time they invest or trade.

So its better to take it slowly, dont rush things because there's a perfect time to do whats on your mind.

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 01:40:37 AM

courage is needed to start investing in Cryto, if there is no sense of courage, I will never try to invest, I have experienced this before, did not dare to trade, but seeing that many people have benefited, I ventured to start trading with funds a little, but fortunately, I can still make a profit even at the start of trading
I think being wise not only the courage to become successful. If you are courageous meaning that there is emotion flow over when you let go of your money in exchange to cryptocurrency. Being wise like know what to invest, when to invest and why to invest is the key to success in getting profit. There are many members here that are already making profit in just simple ways of investing. First buy when market for crypto is cheap like in those establis coins. Second hold. Lastly sell when market is good.
cheecko1122

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:43:45 PM

No specific amount can be specified Which can be suggested.
It depends on your ability and status. Before investing, you should consider how much you will be able to afford.
For beginners who want to invest, I would say that they should first learn about it.
Learn and earn is better.

I will not suggest to any person to invest in any IEO, ICO, IDO if they are a newbie or new to the crypto. Without knowledge of the market / project and the team they will not earn money but there is a chance to lose the investment as well. If you are trying to invest then start with the minimum amount so you can bear the losses if there is any. I bought ETN when it was launched and all time high was $0.236234 USD
(Nov 02, 2017) and now its trading on $0.004209. I am just holding my investment while it was not much at that time and i can bear so i am holding and believe that the ETN will give me good return in near future.
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 12:50:46 PM

investment must have the strong courage and accept the risks, high analysis must have thoughts, consider what to invest and have the right connections in making decisions
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 01:07:56 PM

investment must have the strong courage and accept the risks, high analysis must have thoughts, consider what to invest and have the right connections in making decisions
Risk-takers will survive but those who can't afford to do it, they will lose. Sounds crazy but can't deny that many people had come into crypto for the said investment but many of them also leaving and crying in vain because of big losses.
Well, it is to know that crypto investment has no assurance and especially when you are investing in less potential altcoins. That is why, if we have a plan to invest in here, we are also willing to lose and suffered the consequences.

And choosing a coin for investment really matters a lot and that also it results differently.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 01:59:16 PM

Risk-takers will survive but those who can't afford to do it, they will lose. Sounds crazy but can't deny that many people had come into crypto for the said investment but many of them also leaving and crying in vain because of big losses.
Well, it is to know that crypto investment has no assurance and especially when you are investing in less potential altcoins. That is why, if we have a plan to invest in here, we are also willing to lose and suffered the consequences.

And choosing a coin for investment really matters a lot and that also it results differently.
Indeed. Most people who have engaged in investing in cryptocurrency for the first time have stopped because they can't handle the risk of losing a considerable amount of money. The thing that was always keeping people outside of investing in cryptocurrency is fear; that is why they can't hold it in the long-term if they don't experience high returns in their investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 02:13:59 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency requires a strong mentality and is ready to take losses and lose all the money. People will realize when they lose. Maybe you can try it once and think to start learning from small things to invest better.

Yeah, Investing in crypto as we all know involves high level of risk, with respect to the high volatility attached. Some newbie investors get wrong orientation before investing in crypto, some are misled to go in big from onset without learning how crypto works. In situations like this, the new investors will have a negative impression about crypto if they lose a lot of money after investing big and volatility in the negative direction occurs. There is no right amount to invest in crypto, it all depends on individual capability and risk management plan.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 02:42:12 PM

investing in crypto currencies must be based on several important aspects,
that is about team strength, about fundamentals, and on price analysis, because the risk in cryptocurrencies is very high,
you must really be able to analyze it correctly, if you correct you will get the huge profit!

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 02:57:31 PM

I have seen a significant number of my companions who wildly put their cash in something they don't comprehend (It can be forex, digital currencies, supplies of them cry with me following a month. Individuals in the Trading Discussion will in general ask this stuff a considerable amount particularly the amateurs and it is kinda pitiful that they're imagining that they have to spare more and convert their resource.

taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 03:05:43 PM

first of all what you have to determine when starting any investment is to determine the long term or short term and start fundamental and technical analysis to get accurate predictions
besides that you also have to pay attention to money management so that you don't stop halfway when starting an investment
when you have bad money management then you can lose your money in the short term

Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 04:53:32 PM

for now I am hesitant to invest, because the price of bitcoin has gone up too high. I am afraid that it will suddenly fall in. The safest thing is to trade short-term, it will generate a lot of profit, and I really like trading in future binance, it makes me  get a lot of profit. with small capital I can get many benefits.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:39:06 PM

Learning by doing, yaps this is the best thing you can do for all crypto enthusiast. However, this is only for investment that already listed on any exchanges. If you invest in a new project, I don't think learning the project is enough, because the dev might run away and take all the investors' money.
Do not be sad. sometimes a project is judged for its trustworthiness. So, when they don't pay the hunter bounty, sometimes the project won't last long. however, to avoid things like that, escrow is very necessary. I don't know what prevents a project from using escrow on each bounty they create.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:12:16 PM

No specific amount can be specified Which can be suggested.
It depends on your ability and status. Before investing, you should consider how much you will be able to afford.
For beginners who want to invest, I would say that they should first learn about it.
Learn and earn is better.

Yes, you are right, you need to invest wisely and only the money that you are willing to lose. But not every investor, especially a beginner, adheres to these rules. Cause? Just seeing an attractive offer forgets about the risks and makes a mistake. On the other hand, this is normal. After all, only through personal experience can you understand how to do it right and how not. There are some investors who invest by guessing in the hope that they are lucky and, strangely enough, some of them will succeed in making money, but this is a huge risk and has nothing to do with normal investing. To reduce the risks when investing in a particular asset, you need to know more information about it and its benefits. This is the only way you can avoid losses and make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: